Pherotine 2020 -

Shockingly enough, amidst all the crises and mayhem, we are finally getting our phero order this week so I am working on New Releases. We've had so many requests over the past months that I'd like to give everyone the opportunity to weigh in. What would you like to see?

Some that are definitely in due to repeated requests:

Rocket Fuel

Goddess of the Blue Moon

Raspberry Chiffon

Girl Nip

Something with a brisk barbershop-like feel for men

Allumette

Bad Boy

And I am def planning on a calming anti-anxiety blend, ha!

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love, love, love some Cuddle Bunny, some Gotcha, Honeyed Love Potion and I am sure there are more. But those are HUGE favorites for me. I swear Cuddle Bunny and Gotcha calm the bipolar beast in my man

I am currently wearing Aphrodisia and it's awesome! 

Edited by somechick

Would love something akin to Patience Potion, which imho is THE most soothing scent on the planet.

John did a scent awhile ago called Rain Garden-I think that's right. Would something like that cover pheros?

Something heavily booze, or tobacco, or both.

NOTHING THAT SMELLS LIKE LYSOL! 🤣😉

WooHoo to Raspberry Chiffon!

Thanks, and healthy wishes, LPMP Crew!

12 minutes ago, somechick said:

I would love, love, love some Cuddle Bunny, some Gotcha, Honeyed Love Potion and I am sure there are more. But those are HUGE favorites for me. I swear Cuddle Bunny and Gotcha calm the bipolar beast in my man

I am currently wearing Aphrodisia and it's awesome! 

Thank you!

We still have Honeyed Love Potion in GGG area: :) Just a couple bottles left.

https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/522693712/honeyed-love-potion-w-gotcha-limited

What kind of scent would you like for Cuddle Bunny? We have Velvet Kisses and the Original both stocked at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

Would love something akin to Patience Potion, which imho is THE most soothing scent on the planet.

John did a scent awhile ago called Rain Garden-I think that's right. Would something like that cover pheros?

Something heavily booze, or tobacco, or both.

NOTHING THAT SMELLS LIKE LYSOL! 🤣😉

LOL on the Lysol! I think I will make my hand sanitizer available then, cuz it smells amazing.

Sure, we can do something akin to Rain Garden with a social phero mix like Open Windows or Levitation, etc.

Thank you for the suggestions!

Give me a phero'd up Carbon Black to bathe in 😍

On second thought, don't, and my precious hoarded bottles will be my little secret 🤣

So I vote Tantalize instead to get my orchid fix 😁

Edited by Cheshire Kitten

LOL on the Lysol! I think I will make my hand sanitizer available then, cuz it smells amazing.

Sure, we can do something akin to Rain Garden with a social phero mix like Open Windows or Levitation, etc.

Thank you for the suggestions!

What's in your hand sanitizer?

20 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

What's in your hand sanitizer?

95% alcohol, a smidge of jojoba, food grade essential oils of rosemary, tangerine and lemon blossom. It's safe to use it then eat with your hands, nothing poisonous in there.

Mara, that sounds lovely. You could make a mint on hand sanitizer at this juncture.

Harmonious Self, from the 2015 Spell Collection was incredibly soothing. Would a riff on that cover Balm Bomb? It was so earthy and grounding.

I would love to try your hand sanitizer!

Alexi Relaxi was a great relaxing blend that I really enjoy wearing to bed when I'm stressed. 

I would also love a rebrew of Juicy Lucy, including a virgin option.

Others that would be great to see again would be Living Doll w/CB, Because the Night w/LFN or LFM, LFM in a sweeter, non-floral scent without patchouli, and LP Valentine (or something similar) with Gotcha. ❤

Seconding more Alexi Relaxi! Never got to try that one.

Rain Garden sounds like something I would like to (in perfume form)

32 minutes ago, Wanderlust said:

Harmonious Self, from the 2015 Spell Collection was incredibly soothing. Would a riff on that cover Balm Bomb? It was so earthy and grounding.

You don't like scented Balm Bomb?

It is ironic to want to buy pheros during this current world situation. Coping skills or optimism?

I'm gonna call it right now. You will have a booming business if you pump out hand sanitizers. People nearly kill each other for that stuff.

As for  one's I would love: Rocket Fuel for me. 

I like the idea of a calming anti anxiety blend right now. I'm actually chill esp compared to years ago, but I could always go for more chill. On that note....

I miss woozy floozy from way back. That right now would hit the spot. I know you have the spray, but I always liked the bottle a bit more for self effects and that it lasted longer on me. Any chance of getting something like that? Levitation right now is my favorite. I remember woozy was potent but I can't in my mind compare the two. 

Scent wise, not sure if you could still do it still, but I loved Christine's yin yang, which was my favorite non winter scent. I literally kept that in my nightstand and put it on daily for a long time. Super yum and instant happy. Something like that in a woozy floozy or levitation would be brilliant and perfect for the spring.

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

I'm taking notes!!!

Thank you for all the replies!

❤️

Can I respectfully request a rebrew of Adam’s Nectar?  I know some of the ingredients would need to be substituted.

10 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

would you be able to do something  in tangerine, orange, citrus - but not sweet?

I agree with this. Specifically, something grapefruit scented would be wonderful.

Thank you so much for wanting our feedback!

9 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

would you be able to do something  in tangerine, orange, citrus - but not sweet?

44 minutes ago, Angelic said:

I agree with this. Specifically, something grapefruit scented would be wonderful.

Thank you so much for wanting our feedback!

These suggestions both made me think of Stealing Heaven with Open Windows. That was such a gorgeous citrusy scent. I'd wear the heck out of something like that. 

Thank you for allowing us to weigh in! I will bathe in anything with SS4W or Dom/Leather. Those are the pheros I reach for most for motivation and to feel like the best version of myself. We're on full lockdown and I'm gonna need all the help I can get to stay productive and positive. 😁 I'm already mightily battling the urge to eat Doritos all day in my Totoro onesie...

How about something dark and violet-y (like Dolly's Dark Side) or orchid-y (like Soliloquy of Lady Macbeth)? 

I also second Carbon Black - I've never actually sniffed but strongly feel like I'd be alllll over that. And Tantalize too, for that matter! I love me some orchid.

Also I loved Passionbee with H&S! And anything marshmallowey. 

Edited by anchoredinopulence

Hi, Mara! I’m probably in the minority here, but ideas I keep circling back to.

I love Sugared Limes. Could you do something like that or later for summer?  It’s no longer available and I have the tiny bottle. I love the scent squeezing a lime leaves on your fingers. I would prefer a scent that was definitely female and not unisex for lime. 

I love the Cocoa Butter Honey Skyclad Buttersilk scent.  I’d wear that as a perfume if I had it. That’s a hint. 😊

I’d also love a cops-only Rocket Fuel. An un-SS4W version. 

Something marshmallowy that is strong, something similar to Egg which wears light on me. You could do a marshmallow lime. 😊 But make it sexy! 😁

Surely you could make a scent to help with migraines. I absolutely love your Sugared and a Fairy Cake florals, but sometimes they give me a headache because they are “real” I suppose. I have allergies and I’m prone to migraines. 

I’d really like a Spider Silk that is tempered to not give me a headache. Too bad there is not a headache preventative phero!  I’d buy so much of that!

Looking forward to whatever you make this time. Bravo, Bad Boy!

On 3/16/2020 at 6:23 PM, Potion Master said:

Thank you!

We still have Honeyed Love Potion in GGG area: :) Just a couple bottles left.

https://luvpotionperfume.com/listing/522693712/honeyed-love-potion-w-gotcha-limited

What kind of scent would you like for Cuddle Bunny? We have Velvet Kisses and the Original both stocked at the moment.

I don't really know what to say about scents for Cuddle Bunny. I LOVE Vampire Bunny but it's not really that season... Lol

I am a baker, so I like things that are spicy or vanilla/ sugar /cream type scents

Anything you make with CB would interest me, though! 

2 hours ago, somechick said:

I don't really know what to say about scents for Cuddle Bunny. I LOVE Vampire Bunny but it's not really that season... Lol

I am a baker, so I like things that are spicy or vanilla/ sugar /cream type scents

Anything you make with CB would interest me, though! 

somechick, it sounds like you need some Velvet Kisses if you don’t already have that one. 😊

14 hours ago, Eve said:

Wild Cherry!  Pleeezeeee! 

Yes, PLEASE ! Wild Cherry would be great, especially with SS4W ( did you mention a reboot of that, or am I completely losing it ? )....also, Love Potion Carnival making a comeback would be an absolute dream ! Especially with Open Windows ? But I would buy it with any phero, really..or none. I just fell in love with the scent 

Dear Mara, 

Raspberry Chiffon - I brought it home and my oldest son snatched it up and put it in the office desk. It is now miraculously gone.....would love my OWN bottle !!! 

My younger son would love anything towards unicorn. Use your imagination !

Recently broke open my last bottle of Love Potion: Rouge with LFM. It was the first perfume of yours that totally blew me away and made me become a customer for life. Yes, it's very strong...but soooooooooooooooooooo yummy. The OCCO: Red is in the same family.....but there is something about the Rouge with LFM that pushes it into LFN territory and just makes it verrry sexy to me. 

Thank you for the hand sanitizers !

I'm feeling my thoughts to be very disjointed at this time and I'm struggling with disconnecting from other people's anxiety bubbles. Thank you for your intention to help with that with a product. 

I love you all, thinking of my brothers and sisters that are on this board. I may not be very active but that doesn't mean I don't feel close to you.

❤️ 

On 3/17/2020 at 10:59 AM, Usagi said:

Liebchen with Treasured Hearts! 

I certainly wouldn't complain.

I need something with Cuddle Bunny that's not a floral. Not even violets, even though I love the Soliloquy of Lady Macbeth that @anchoredinopulence mentioned. I wear Gossamer Threads, even though white musk isn't my jam, because I need the pheros. A CB that's foodie but not chocolate, or a CB that's lavender buttercream-ish, or just something cuddly would be phenomenal. For cuddly bunnies that don't like flowers, unless they're crazy sexy flowers. I saw citrus and grapefruit mentioned, I bet something like Fairy Cake Lemon would be perfect.

On 3/25/2020 at 3:21 AM, androstenol said:

Rouge with LFM that pushes it into LFN territory and just makes it verrry sexy to me. 

I second that. What about LP Rouge with Gotcha? Who wouldn't want that?

Alexi Relaxi is fantastic. I would love another variant of something like the 2014 Unisexy  w/  B2.2. Scented Balm Bomb is perfect already, how about a scent so harmonious with B2.2 that it's just called Scented B2.2? I love it with the Unisexy, I think the tobacco makes it just so. I bet Scented B2.2 smells like Teacher's Pest!

Speaking of tobacco, of course I second the Adam's Nectar.

2 hours ago, luna65 said:

I actually think Tonka Musk is the perfect scent for B2.2. :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Ooh...  Yes.  Definitely.  Absolutely.