On 3/27/2020 at 7:56 AM, luna65 said:

I actually think Tonka Musk is the perfect scent for B2.2. :003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Shoot. We gave ours away, infused with the Love God when trying to help our young man friend. Nothing here to sniff. I'll have to trust you guys.

1 hour ago, Eastwood22 said:

Shoot. We gave ours away, infused with the Love God when trying to help our young man friend. Nothing here to sniff. I'll have to trust you guys.

It is also a great Love God scent!  

I can't wait for new releases... I really need something positive right now...to take my mind of the reality.

I'm actually brewing right now! :D

2 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Whooo Hooo!

I'm so excited! I can't wait to see/smell them! It's nice to have something to look forward to. :)

8 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Oh YAY!

9 hours ago, Potion Master said:

😁😁😁🥳🥳🥳

On 3/29/2020 at 4:33 PM, Potion Master said:

:heart0974:

This is much better than reading the news. :)

Oh to be able to order again. If bad boy comes back I most definitely won't make the mistake of not ordering. (sitting my corner patiently waiting) 

I am thinking it will take me another week to finish NRs and also a bunch of rebrews. I can only do as many as two per day, and being allergy season things move a little slower, as my nose must be in good working order as well as my state of mind. (Always brew with a happy optimistic state of mind!) Bad Boy is indeed on my list! Once they are done, I will be opening the sites back up. Izzy and I worked out a system to fill internet orders...only one of us in the shop at a time.

2 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

I am thinking it will take me another week to finish NRs and also a bunch of rebrews. I can only do as many as two per day, and being allergy season things move a little slower, as my nose must be in good working order as well as my state of mind. (Always brew with a happy optimistic state of mind!) Bad Boy is indeed on my list! Once they are done, I will be opening the sites back up. Izzy and I worked out a system to fill internet orders...only one of us in the shop at a time.

Good things are worth waiting for and so we are very willing to wait for your awesome scents! :Emoticons10311:

40 minutes ago, Snoopyace said:

Good things are worth waiting for and so we are very willing to wait for your awesome scents! :Emoticons10311:

The men's collection is shaping into a Snoopyace extravaganza. lol. I've been digging out the old recipes and brewing with entirely new ingredients trying to come up with things in the same family as some of your older masterpieces, which is interesting since most of those ingredients are loooong gone.

Just now, Potion Master said:

The men's collection is shaping into a Snoopyace extravaganza. lol. I've been digging out the old recipes and brewing with entirely new ingredients trying to come up with things in the same family as some of your older masterpieces, which is interesting since most of those ingredients are loooong gone.

WHOO!!!  Well now that you say that, I'm getting impatient!  I cannot wait to see what new and amazing scents you've made from my old ideas. YAYAYAY!!!!!

15 hours ago, Potion Master said:

Oh wow, we get NRs AND rebrews???!??? 

❤❤❤ :D