ONLINE EVENT 4/3/2020 - AND A FREE PALM READING!

Potion Master

84288978_2706083909445107_3388681153039826944_o.jpg

First Friday - Online Psychic Faire! 

April 3rd, 2020 - ALL DAY EVENT

(Times posted are PACIFIC TIME unless otherwise noted.)

The show must go on! Since we can’t gather at the shop for our ever popular Fortune Friday, we thought we’d host one of our Psychic Faires online instead! We have 6 wonderful Oracles offering readings, listening and imparting their wisdom via phone or internet. We'll also be hosting a live chat via facebook during the event for participants to socialize, share experiences and ask questions. 

Our Fortune Friday events typically consist of mini readings, so people can sit with multiple readers in an evening and try out different styles of fortune telling, but in this case, we are offering the option of 15 minute mini readings or 45 minute full readings.

We will be taking payments and scheduling appointments for each reader in advance, so please contact us to make your reservation! The fee is $20 for a 15 minute reading, or $60 for a full 45 minute reading. 

Our participating readers for Friday, April 3rd are:

Amanda Mayther is an intuitive life coach, herbalist, and third generation psychic and medium living in the Portland Metro area. Her reading specialties include but are not limited to: Herbal and Plant Tarot cards (she has many decks), Lenormand, Animal cards, and Tea Leaf Reading. She gives readings and teaches classes in these subjects and believes that intuition is a tool/skill that everyone has, and that it can be strengthened with awareness and intuitive exercise. She enjoys helping her clients discover and hone their own intuitive wavelengths and empower them on their own unique life paths.

Amanda is offering readings via Google Duo, WhatsApp, Phone or Skype.

12 noon - 9 pm

Cameron Ayers: Cartomancy Mashup – Tarot and Lenormand and Oracle Cards, oh my! My Cartomancy Mashup is a reading which combines all three card systems in order to give you multiple layers of information and many flavors of guidance. I've been reading cards since 2013 and I always come back to this technique because I find that it creates the richest reading experience both for myself and my clients, and also it's just fun getting messages from multiple decks. When you get a reading from me you can expect a conversational, pragmatic style. I like to focus on practical, actionable guidance that works in the real world. When I give a reading, my intention is to leave my client feeling like they understand their situation more clearly and like they are better equipped to deal with whatever is currently challenging them in their lives.

Cameron is offering readings via Skype.

3-5:30 and 6:30-9pm

Jennifer King: An intuitive reader specializing in Tarot, Oracle and Lenormand, Jennifer has been reading for over a decade, and offering counsel for a lifetime. She is practiced in many divinatory arts, as well as interpreting signs and messages from our angels and guides. Often the answers we seek are seeking us, and the spirits around us are trying to lead the way. She loves delivering these words the most, and usually in her readings you will hear synchronicities from your own thoughts or the words of those around you. These are Spirit driving those messages home so you can act in accordance with your heart, wishes and needs. Jennifer aims to bring clarity and guidance when it's most needed, help others find balance, and connect with their drives and happiness. Her reading style leans towards finding solutions through awareness, reflection and positive manifestation.

Jennifer is offering readings via Phone.

12 noon - 9 pm

Mark Dorsett: Mark's mission is to 'Help those that have been left behind.' That includes people who feel that they've been left behind by life and don't see what options lie before them. Also, helping people connect with their loved ones in spirit as well as helping any spirits who may still be here on earth to move on to a much, much better place.

Mark is offering readings via FaceTime and Phone.

10 am - 6 pm (Central Time)

Darcie Velez: Darcie is a straightforward, yet compassionate reader who shares with her clients whatever Spirit wants them to know. At times, a voice speaks through her if there is a specific message from the other side that needs to be communicated, so don’t be surprised if Darcie’s voice seems to change during your reading. A professional reader for over 15 years, Darcie hopes her clients get the answers, clarity, hope, inner peace and enlightenment they need to have a positive and fulfilling life. 

Darcie is offering readings via Phone.

1-5 pm

Mara Fox:  Mara is the owner of Love Potion Magickal Marketplace and has been an active part of the Metaphysical Community for over 35 years. She is practiced in the arts of Lenormand Cartomancy, Palm Reading, Tea Leaf Reading and Crystal Guidance, and aims to assist people with direct and practical problem solving, life enrichment tools, and manifestation of life goals through action and positive intention.

Mara is offering readings via Phone.

12 noon - 9 pm

Marilyn.jpg.88b9acc103f628eeda90c358f18b4d0a.jpg

So I thought we could have some fun in the week leading up to this. If you are ok with posting pictures of your hands, I will give you a free palm reading here in this thread.

To let you know what to expect, Palm Readings really do not show your future. They show your past and a likely future based on that past.

The lines on your hands change constantly. If you take note, you will see that lines will darken and lighten every few months based upon how you use your hands.

They more tell a story about you, what gifts you were born with and which you choose to use. A palm reading is a tool of insight that can assist you in deciding which gifts to pursue.

Always take this lightly, I treat it like entertainment with a side of insight. Each reader has different things they key in on, so my readings may differ from other readers.

So, if you're interested and want something fun to do during our isolation, please post a picture of both of your hands - try to show the lines as clearly as possible - and let me know which is your dominant hand. Ok, who feels brave enough to share? Don't worry, I won't embarrass you...too much!

:)

Can I post my brides hands?  She’s always wanted a palm reading!

3 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Absolutely! She's our family too!

Hooray!  Gonna post her hands in a minute.  Or should I just FB message you?

4 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Nope, you gotta do it in public. Be brave! :D

31D1FDEE-1063-4079-8B06-DFC698FD0717.jpeg

she is right handed and she says THANK YOU!!

Edited by Snoopyace

5 minutes ago, Snoopyace said:

31D1FDEE-1063-4079-8B06-DFC698FD0717.jpeg

she is right handed and she says THANK YOU!!

Ooh, pretty hands! The shape of her hands, with the lovely conical fingers...this is called an Artistic Hand. This and the center line of her hand show that she has creative talent and as that line points towards the the mount of the moon, shows that she is at the very least a whimsical person and may do well further indulging her creative instincts. She is smart and has a good balance between heart and head, meaning she is likely to be relatively well balanced as far as emotion and intellect, not letting either one rule her. She cares about what other people think. But not excessively so. She knows her own mind and is capable of going her own way. There's a distinct air of healthy sensuality in all respects - she knows how to enjoy life and all it offers.  She may decide, or have decided recently, on a change in life path, a change of career. At any rate, it does not show her doing the same thing her whole life, and the change appears to be around 30's or 40's in age. There's one thing I cannot see, and you can tell me...on the thumb mount...do you see any distinct echoes of her life line? If a person has dark lines that echo the lifeline, it shows that they are not new here, they have lived other lifetimes, and depending upon how heavy those lines appear it tells us if she is carrying any baggage from those previous lifetimes. If that area is relatively unmarked, it means she is a younger soul or that she is not carrying any burdens from those past incarnations. I can only see this part a little, it's the area under the pinky. If you curl your hand you can see how many great loves you have had thus far in your life. It looks like 2 on her hand, but it may be more. They used to say "marriages", but I think it's anyone you would have called a soulmate - so a mate, a child, a cat - any great love would qualify, and this is an area that changes rapidly on the hand as we gather more life experiences.

@Potion Master That was AMAZING!!!  Makes perfect sense to both of us.  I feel silly but Deb wants you to do my hands if you don’t mind.  Oh, and I’m a Southpaw.

3E44B674-D988-4FA0-9C38-7B694DA85AD7.jpeg

Edited by Snoopyace

28 minutes ago, starlitegirl said:

I'll play!

I'm right handed. You can see they are looking a little dry and red from ENDLESS amount of washing.... thank you Covid. /s

left hand.jpg

right hand.jpg

Another Artistic Hand! (I bet we have a lot of artists around here!) Now yours is very much so, indicated by the two center fingers pointing towards each other and the pinky setting a little ways out. I see a great yearning to reach for the creative life within you, but your hand looks like you may not reject your strong practical side for another few years yet. Your mind points towards creative fulfillment, but you have a strong logical drive that keeps reminding you that there are bills to pay and don't you forget it! I think that emotionally, you have very strong convictions about what is acceptable in a relationship and may get crabby if those expectations are not upheld by the other person. This may have caused some strife in your past, disappointments. There's lots of little interruptions and side trips in so many places on your hands, as if you have gotten derailed or distracted by circumstances multiple times in multiple ways. I do see echoes from previous lifetimes here, some of them quite deep. So when you react to something now, you may want to investigate within yourself whether you are reacting to the actual circumstance, or maybe pulling from baggage of the past that may not even apply right now. There's some big change to come in the future - a change of path, more than one to come, and they look to be leaning more towards personal fulfillment. Put less attention into what other people may think, and more towards truly pleasing yourself.

3 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Another Artistic Hand! (I bet we have a lot of artists around here!) Now yours is very much so, indicated by the two center fingers pointing towards each other and the pinky setting a little ways out. I see a great yearning to reach for the creative life within you, but your hand looks like you may not reject your strong practical side for another few years yet. Your mind points towards creative fulfillment, but you have a strong logical drive that keeps reminding you that there are bills to pay and don't you forget it! I think that emotionally, you have very strong convictions about what is acceptable in a relationship and may get crabby if those expectations are not upheld by the other person. This may have caused some strife in your past, disappointments. There's lots of little interruptions and side trips in so many places on your hands, as if you have gotten derailed or distracted by circumstances multiple times in multiple ways. I do see echoes from previous lifetimes here, some of them quite deep. So when you react to something now, you may want to investigate within yourself whether you are reacting to the actual circumstance, or maybe pulling from baggage of the past that may not even apply right now. There's some big change to come in the future - a change of path, more than one to come, and they look to be leaning more towards personal fulfillment. Put less attention into what other people may think, and more towards truly pleasing yourself.

Very accurately describing me. And things I've already been changing about myself. The accuracy is eerie. Great read! Thanks Mara!

34 minutes ago, Snoopyace said:

@Potion Master That was AMAZING!!!  Makes perfect sense to both of us.  I feel silly but Deb wants you to do my hands if you don’t mind.  Oh, and I’m a Southpaw.

3E44B674-D988-4FA0-9C38-7B694DA85AD7.jpeg

It's always interesting to compare and contrast the hands of a couple. What's interesting here is, as much as you are driven by your own personal path, your honey actually has more soul deep passion and drive than shows in your hands. But what your hands do show is rather astonishing. On the right side, what you are born with- since you're a lefty, those large triangles denote born psychic ability and a connection to the divine - a protective energy that is spiritually channeled through you. A high degree of intuition too. On the left, what you have done with those gifts, shows that you have forged a path that is uniquely your own. You invented your own career path from nothing, and eventually it will lead to great success. You have such a dark echo of your lifeline, it's as if part of you still lives there. Your connection into the past is very strong. Now, we all know what you do for a living, so maybe everyone will say, well, duh. But here's something that we couldn't know, so tell us if this is true: It shows that you have come a very long way from where you started in this life. When you were younger, it shows that you really didn't much care what other people thought about you - your reputation, your opinions, you were pretty ok with people not approving of you. But this has all changed in the last few years. You have gotten more serious and having the approval of those around you and your community has become increasingly more important to you. One last thing, you are an emotional being. This makes sense as you are highly intuitive as well.  You have the potential for jealousy though, so watch out with letting some of those emotions get away from you.

@Potion Master That is AMAZING.  I really have come LONG way in my life.  Deb is definitely more passionate about things in general but I have found that I need to be like water to be as zen as possible.  THANK YOU!! 😊

58 minutes ago, Eve said:

Ooh! I want to play!  I've never had my palms read.  It's time I did.

Here is my left:

49699696592_78b2b52f7e_z.jpg

And the right:

49699699302_acc8f794ab_z.jpg

My right hand is dominant

You also seem to have been born with great intuitive abilities. I'd like to know if you often find yourself reacting to a person's "vibe" rather than to what is coming out of their mouth. You seem to have that gift of seeing through people and their BS, and you can sometimes find yourself becoming angered by things that you are sensing, perhaps more than other people around you do. Because you have that ability, you might find it difficult to separate emotion from logic, because they are the same thing to you, dramatically intertwined, with much of the information you gather coming to you from the aether. You're somewhat like a Moon Goddess. Femininity is so very much a part of who you are. Intuition being a part of that. But also so many things in which you have devoted your time and energy would be considered feminine arts...creative feminine arts...all these lines sweeping onto the Mount of the Moon. Your hand shows sexuality, yes, but more so than that is this distinct femininity. There's great intellect here, and tremendous capacity for learning new things. Something turned out differently for you than you expected in life. There's a little fracture and a disconnect that made you have to think about things in a different way at some point. But that's ok, you forged different pathways and your capacity for learning enabled you to find success there too. You have a recent lifetime that you may remember bits of. Maybe in dreams. You have been here multiple times, but like clockwork. Long, measured lives, and returning at regular intervals, as if you come back because you like it here.  And not just to learn things, but to impart things as a teacher.

1 hour ago, oceanjewel said:

I’ll play.

Right- dominant

E8D2703F-9DB3-4C26-8FC6-F4F294826705.jpeg

D59DC5F9-2E59-456D-860D-1C10940345DB.jpeg

Hmmm, parallel fate lines! Now, is one of those on your right hand a scar? It looks like it may have been from a cut. If so, that's interesting as well. So parallel fate lines can mean a couple of things. It can mean that you have two income streams, two concurrent careers. It also can mean two relationships going on at once, polyamory or a double life. I also see a passionate nature with a potential for jealousy, so if the multiple fate lines are talking about relationships, have a care that you do not put yourself in a situation that could hurt your heart. A fan of lines going upwards as in your left hand, show great potential for monetary achievement in life - so I have a feeling this is really more about career though. If that's a scar on your right hand rather than a birth line, it indicates that more focus should be devoted to the singular path lest misfortune befall the endeavor - whether career or personal. You are likely highly unconventional - the space in the lines above your thumb indicate, again, a couple of things. Either, like me, you are of the "I don't give a fuck" variety and you are going to do as you like regardless of what anyone thinks or tells you - a highly independent thinker. OR, it could also mean you were adopted, or there is a great distance between you and your family for some reason. You have strong emotions, and you are also very intelligent. You are a good learner, but maybe not in a conventional sense - your mind is unique so your learning style may also be unique. At some point in this life, you will take on a career or an endeavor that effects the lives of others. You will have the lives of others in your hands. We often see this in medical workers, but I have also seen it in people who build homes or roads. The strongest one I ever saw, I asked the fellow if he was a surgeon and he said, "No, I'm a commercial pilot, I fly jumbo jets - over 300 people on every flight." So you see, it can be many things, but in some way it will effect others. This looks like, maybe between the ages of 30 and 50 this will take place. Also, the shape of your hands shows a person that is highly capable.

41 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

Hmmm, parallel fate lines! Now, is one of those on your right hand a scar? It looks like it may have been from a cut. If so, that's interesting as well. So parallel fate lines can mean a couple of things. It can mean that you have two income streams, two concurrent careers. It also can mean two relationships going on at once, polyamory or a double life. I also see a passionate nature with a potential for jealousy, so if the multiple fate lines are talking about relationships, have a care that you do not put yourself in a situation that could hurt your heart. A fan of lines going upwards as in your left hand, show great potential for monetary achievement in life - so I have a feeling this is really more about career though. If that's a scar on your right hand rather than a birth line, it indicates that more focus should be devoted to the singular path lest misfortune befall the endeavor - whether career or personal. You are likely highly unconventional - the space in the lines above your thumb indicate, again, a couple of things. Either, like me, you are of the "I don't give a fuck" variety and you are going to do as you like regardless of what anyone thinks or tells you - a highly independent thinker. OR, it could also mean you were adopted, or there is a great distance between you and your family for some reason. You have strong emotions, and you are also very intelligent. You are a good learner, but maybe not in a conventional sense - your mind is unique so your learning style may also be unique. At some point in this life, you will take on a career or an endeavor that effects the lives of others. You will have the lives of others in your hands. We often see this in medical workers, but I have also seen it in people who build homes or roads. The strongest one I ever saw, I asked the fellow if he was a surgeon and he said, "No, I'm a commercial pilot, I fly jumbo jets - over 300 people on every flight." So you see, it can be many things, but in some way it will effect others. This looks like, maybe between the ages of 30 and 50 this will take place.

Wow! Most accurate anyone has been. No scars on my palms, not adopted, and only one guy at time :)  My career was supposed to be changing by the middle of next year due to the company moving operations to India. That's on hold now. Currently calibrating and testing medical devices.

Thanks!

Edited by oceanjewel

8 hours ago, Potion Master said:

You also seem to have been born with great intuitive abilities. I'd like to know if you often find yourself reacting to a person's "vibe" rather than to what is coming out of their mouth. You seem to have that gift of seeing through people and their BS, and you can sometimes find yourself becoming angered by things that you are sensing, perhaps more than other people around you do. Because you have that ability, you might find it difficult to separate emotion from logic, because they are the same thing to you, dramatically intertwined, with much of the information you gather coming to you from the aether. You're somewhat like a Moon Goddess. Femininity is so very much a part of who you are. Intuition being a part of that. But also so many things in which you have devoted your time and energy would be considered feminine arts...creative feminine arts...all these lines sweeping onto the Mount of the Moon. Your hand shows sexuality, yes, but more so than that is this distinct femininity. There's great intellect here, and tremendous capacity for learning new things. Something turned out differently for you than you expected in life. There's a little fracture and a disconnect that made you have to think about things in a different way at some point. But that's ok, you forged different pathways and your capacity for learning enabled you to find success there too. You have a recent lifetime that you may remember bits of. Maybe in dreams. You have been here multiple times, but like clockwork. Long, measured lives, and returning at regular intervals, as if you come back because you like it here.  And not just to learn things, but to impart things as a teacher.

@Potion Master Wow!!!   I honestly had no idea what to expect from this. 

You’d said to treat it like entertainment, with a side of insight, but, your reading truly does touch upon so many things that I know to be true about myself.  You focused on aspects that I was not expecting to hear you say. The intuition, yes. Absolutely. Some things are so clear to me about others. I don’t have to meet them, reading their style of writing is enough. But, what has always been unsettling for me, is that I tend to transmit what I’m thinking to others. Ever since I was quite young I was aware of this. Thankfully, as far as I can tell, this only happens in physical conversations, whether it is in person or over the phone.

And yes, I believe I’m very feminine, but have never considered myself to be a girly-girl.

I have recurring dreams that I never remember more than bits and pieces of. It’s a house and it has to do with extra rooms upstairs above the rest of this huge house. And there are other people there that I know who are either family members or friends. When I’m in the dream, it is all familiar and I can remember how it connects to others I’ve had, but, when I awaken all I know is that I’ve dreamt it before.  There have also also a few dreams that are revolting, when something is being done to me, but I get away. I will never know if this actually happened to me and I’ve blocked it out of memory in the context of how it occurred, or whether it possibly was a previous life, or just a bad dream. 

It is very generous of you to offer these readings to our forum family. Thank you!  

Edited by Eve

I'd love to play, but my picture files are too big. 🙁 

These have been really neat to read Mara! What a cool thing to be able to do! I've enjoyed reading your interpretations and everyone's reactions to them. 😊

@Eggers  this is how I post photos. 

Go to here:

https://www.flickr.com

create a free account. 

upload any photos you want to share. 

To post photos from Flickr  on the forum I have to use a tablet with a physical mouse because I can’t figure out how to do this next part from my iPhone. 

What I do is open Flickr and in a separate window open our forum. 

I go to Flickr, choose my account from the top menu bar,  then choose my “camera roll”,  the camera roll part is important. 

When you look at your camera roll’s individual photos, each photo will have a little diagonal arrow at top right corner.  Left click   on the arrow, then right click on top of the photo once it has expanded and choose “copy photo”.

Go back into our forum, and paste what you copied directly into the post window. Don’t use a link. 

It  will work to link to your Flickr account, but then you give up your anonymity and anyone following the link will know your real name. 

Edited by Eve

1 hour ago, Eggers said:

I'd love to play, but my picture files are too big. 🙁 

These have been really neat to read Mara! What a cool thing to be able to do! I've enjoyed reading your interpretations and everyone's reactions to them. 😊

Send them to me over facebook messenger and I will reduce them and post them for you.

10 hours ago, anchoredinopulence said:

I'd love to play! Here's me, I'm a righty.

IMG_20200325_225623.jpg.2959184d3277b615c0b27603ae465230.jpgIMG_20200325_225634.jpg.5411b922b824598f32cc519aeb50baaa.jpg

The shape of your hands shows that you are a very capable human being. But it doesn't look as though you have discovered or decided upon your true calling in life yet. Your fate lines are still developing, and show a stop and a start, as if switching gears to another path at some point. You have a very strong long lifeline, but your direction is still in development. You thought you were going to pursue one path, but then changed your mind about that, and your mind is the important factor here. You are very smart and seem naturally inclined towards a path in which you use that brain...perhaps as a writer? It looks as though when you were younger, you considered yourself more of a free spirit than you do now...there are societal constraints that you abide by but your nature craves a bit more freedom than you are experiencing these days. Perhaps you can regain some of that freedom via the art of writing.

59 minutes ago, Potion Master said:

The shape of your hands shows that you are a very capable human being. But it doesn't look as though you have discovered or decided upon your true calling in life yet. Your fate lines are still developing, and show a stop and a start, as if switching gears to another path at some point. You have a very strong long lifeline, but your direction is still in development. You thought you were going to pursue one path, but then changed your mind about that, and your mind is the important factor here. You are very smart and seem naturally inclined towards a path in which you use that brain...perhaps as a writer? It looks as though when you were younger, you considered yourself more of a free spirit than you do now...there are societal constraints that you abide by but your nature craves a bit more freedom than you are experiencing these days. Perhaps you can regain some of that freedom via the art of writing.

Wow, this is totally spot on, it gave me chills to read. I can count on one hand the number of people who know about my desire for a career shift, and the turmoil it's caused to waffle with making that decision. I've had to keep my true feelings about it under lock and key - people are gossips out here!! It's true, I once was a free spirit, but I feel so stuck now, COVID aside. Thank you for the perspective, I'm desperate to regain that sense of freedom. ♥️♥️♥️

2 hours ago, Eve said:

@Eggers  this is how I post photos. 

Go to here:

https://www.flickr.com

create a free account. 

upload any photos you want to share. 

To post photos from Flickr  on the forum I have to use a tablet with a physical mouse because I can’t figure out how to do this next part from my iPhone. 

What I do is open Flickr and in a separate window open our forum. 

I go to Flickr, choose my account from the top menu bar,  then choose my “camera roll”,  the camera roll part is important. 

When you look at your camera roll’s individual photos, each photo will have a little diagonal arrow at top right corner.  Left click   on the arrow, then right click on top of the photo once it has expanded and choose “copy photo”.

Go back into our forum, and paste what you copied directly into the post window. Don’t use a link. 

It  will work to link to your Flickr account, but then you give up your anonymity and anyone following the link will know your real name. 

Thanks Eve! I didn't see this till after I shot pics to Mara. But good to know for the future! 

Maybe I'll try to set one up this evening. Right now I'm trying to solve the myriad mysteries of pogie. 🙄

The hands of Eggers...

There's a wild side here, someone who can be whimsical to the point of abandon! And this comes from a free flowing creativity of thought. You were born with strong intuitive ability - a natural empath. You're good at divining what other people need. Your hands say that you are strong and capable, very smart, and feel things VERY deeply. I see a great deal of natural talent here, but it shows that you have not yet chosen to hone those talents for your own advancement really. It's more like, you are using these whimsical energies for having fun, and like...being the organizer or hostess of the party, but not demanding of the spotlight yourself. Your fate line has these little ties to your life line, that show that part of who you are is a desire to be in service to others. It also shows, like Eve's reading, that you have been here at regular intervals in the past, and while hers shows indications of being here as a teacher, yours shows indications of being here to help others. It's nice to see though, that you are not drowning yourself in responsibilities. There's a clear sense of GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN! :)

Jodi2.jpg

Jodi1.jpg

@Potion Master  Could you give a brief explanation about the benefits of having a reading done?  

I did not see anything about the event Friday on Facebook, so don’t know if it is fully booked or I just can’t locate a link to contact for it. 

And, if  I (for example) did not have a specific thing I was hoping to gain by having a reading, is that okay too? Or, is it best to schedule one for a certain reason. 

3 hours ago, Potion Master said:

The hands of Eggers...

There's a wild side here, someone who can be whimsical to the point of abandon! And this comes from a free flowing creativity of thought. You were born with strong intuitive ability - a natural empath. You're good at divining what other people need. Your hands say that you are strong and capable, very smart, and feel things VERY deeply. I see a great deal of natural talent here, but it shows that you have not yet chosen to hone those talents for your own advancement really. It's more like, you are using these whimsical energies for having fun, and like...being the organizer or hostess of the party, but not demanding of the spotlight yourself. Your fate line has these little ties to your life line, that show that part of who you are is a desire to be in service to others. It also shows, like Eve's reading, that you have been here at regular intervals in the past, and while hers shows indications of being here as a teacher, yours shows indications of being here to help others. It's nice to see though, that you are not drowning yourself in responsibilities. There's a clear sense of GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN! :)

Jodi2.jpg

Jodi1.jpg

Wow Mara! Reading this is like reading my Myers-Briggs stuff combined with my astrology chart! You're bang-on with most of that.

What really rings true for me from this reading is that yes, I'm very creative, but no, I haven't really worked at honing a skill for anyone's use but my own amusement. I liken this to my having Mars and Neptune conjunct in my 12th House, which basically means that I'm a highly artistic dreamer without a lot of drive! :lol:  And yes, I do tend to get caught up in making fun for myself and people around me, rather than get down to business. I've most DEFINITELY got a wild side of the "abandon" variety. I don't let that side show a lot, but when I do, WHOO! 

I've seen "service" scattered through so many different readings I've had, both metaphysical and psychological, that hearing you say it too is not surprising. Any career tests that I've taken in the past have always pointed toward service of some type, (they all also mention writing and photography as being solid career paths for me to explore). Astrologically speaking, I have Saturn in my 6th House. Saturn is a planet of Karma, and of responsibility, while the 6th House is the "house of service". It seems fitting that my job/responsibility is literally, service. 

I'm certainly an empath - at least, face to face. I soak up other people's moods and energies like a sponge, and it's exhausting, especially considering I work with the public. But it's a "talent" that's served me well in terms of friendships, as well as in avoiding bad situations. That would be Neptune in my 12th House, too. 

I am strong, smart, and yes, I feel things very deeply. But I don't often let on. I bury stuff. That would be my Moon in Capricorn. It's in my First House though, so anyone who knows me even a little can usually tell when something's up, even if I'm laughing and joking around. 

This was really cool, Mara! Thank you so much for taking the time to upload my pics, and do the reading, and then write it out. I'm a little flabbergasted to be honest! :lol:  I'm going a little stir-crazy here, as I'm sure most of us are, so it's really awesome to have a little fun, too! :hearts0425:

4 hours ago, Eve said:

@Potion Master  Could you give a brief explanation about the benefits of having a reading done?  

I did not see anything about the event Friday on Facebook, so don’t know if it is fully booked or I just can’t locate a link to contact for it. 

And, if  I (for example) did not have a specific thing I was hoping to gain by having a reading, is that okay too? Or, is it best to schedule one for a certain reason. 

Sure! Well, readers these days are akin to counselors and life coaches. Palm Reading is different because it can be done without any discussion - like doing an astrology chart or numerology chart - you tell it like you see it. But people who come to us for Tarot Readings and the like are usually asking for assistance making a decision, or clarifying their path forward by using the reader as someone to bounce ideas off of, who is not going to judge them or have preconceived notions. This requires give and take between the querent and the reader. Of course many people just want a general reading for entertainment purposes, and we do that, but much of the time the reading will uncover something that has been on the person's mind that they may have been afraid to ask, and then it may become a coaching session anyway. Good readers are very intuitive, and their primary goal is to encourage their clients, assist in problem solving, help them enrich their lives, or find what they are seeking. Some will give you "homework" to do, such as making a list of advantages and drawbacks of a situation. Or a mantra to say to build your self confidence. Or tips to improving your state of mind or surroundings. Most people leave a session feeling encouraged and elevated.

I am not going to post it as an event on Facebook until tomorrow, I only did a post so far. But all the info is up top in this thread. So if anyone wants to schedule a reading, just say so, and we will send you a paypal invoice for it, and ask you the following info:

Name - email address - phone number -  time zone - with whom(s) - how long.

We're doing readings all day so you can try a short reading and see how you like it, and decide later if you maybe want to try a different kind of reading with another person. We try to put together Psychic Faires that feature people who specialize in various methods. I've had readings with everyone on our list and they are all very good. :)

Thank you @Potion Master,  for clarifying. It is interesting that you mentioned how oftentimes people who ask for a general reading will end up focusing on something that has been on their mind,  even though they did not voice this at the start of the reading.  I’ve heard it said that doctors also see this. A person comes in for something else, and as the appointment is wrapping up the patient then starts to talk about why they actually came. 

I’ve only had one reading, and it was by a well known psychic (known within the area I lived at the time. The news media would interview her occasionally for goings on  in the region, etc.)  I was disappointed with my reading, but, truth be told, why I really had sought her out was not the stated reason I gave to her. Plus, she was expensive. 

BTW, the date at top of this announcement says March 3— Further down, the correct date is given. . 

3 hours ago, bruiseviolet said:

Can you read my palms if I’m not too late? I am right handed. Thank you!

3E811D76-5EA0-4155-BBCC-AE2C8C1E1739.jpeg

DEBA2EC5-33D2-4316-BECF-931789B03898.jpeg

Sure! I'll be here all week! :D

The first thing that pops out at me about your beautiful hands, is what they call sibling lines between your first two fingers. They are usually indicative of someone with strong family ties, and this is echoed in the lines above your thumb, which say that you are likely to be a respectable person with good diplomatic skills. You also have ties from your life line to your fate line, which indicate that you too will at some point in your life, hold the fates of others in your hands. Elementary school teacher may be something you are naturally well suited to. You are a creative thinker, an artistic soul, and may get emotional at times, especially if family members try to meddle in your life..which is likely why you have become a good diplomat. It looks like you have not yet settled on your ultimate destiny in life - you have many gifts to choose from and you are presented with at least 3 different paths to explore. The center line in your hand will darken as you get closer to finding your true path.

1 hour ago, Potion Master said:

Sure! I'll be here all week! :D

The first thing that pops out at me about your beautiful hands, is what they call sibling lines between your first two fingers. They are usually indicative of someone with strong family ties, and this is echoed in the lines above your thumb, which say that you are likely to be a respectable person with good diplomatic skills. You also have ties from your life line to your fate line, which indicate that you too will at some point in your life, hold the fates of others in your hands. Elementary school teacher may be something you are naturally well suited to. You are a creative thinker, an artistic soul, and may get emotional at times, especially if family members try to meddle in your life..which is likely why you have become a good diplomat. It looks like you have not yet settled on your ultimate destiny in life - you have many gifts to choose from and you are presented with at least 3 different paths to explore. The center line in your hand will darken as you get closer to finding your true path.

I will hold the fate of others in my hands? I wonder what that could mean. It is true that I don’t know my path in life yet so it will be interesting to see what I end up doing. Thank you for the reading. 😊