Pepperwood w/Wanted Man

AD-Pepperwood_540x.jpg?v=1588371210

Artwork by Barbara A McVey

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.
PEPPER ~ Protection, fidelity, dispels envy and evil, exorcism, breaks hexes.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

• 2 weeks later...

During the First Friday livestream I referred to the original PE as "vetiver heaven" and that's pretty much exactly how I feel about it.  The bottle I have is down to the last itty-bitty bit, I really loved it a lot.  But it was boosted with cops, so it does add a particular dimension which I enjoyed, so my impression of the rebrew is not going to be exactly the same - for me, anyway.

So...I think the pepper comes out more for me in the rebrew, it's nicely balanced between the pepper and the vetiver, with the other notes providing a smooth but manly base.  I think this scent is really versatile too, it could be for work or play but it's probably more of an evening scent because of its inherent depth.  It's wonderful, dudes, give it a try!

Oh yeah.  I completely agree with both your assessments, Luna.  I do feel as though the rebrew is a bit more pepper forward (at least right now) but both are wonderfully masculine scents and I have had no complaints from my bride.  Actually, every time I've worn this so far has turned into a great, fun and playful evening! 

• 1 month later...

Yes the pepper is a little more forward in this rebrew but this has become a favorite scent of mine.I do not wear it often but i wore it today and as always it reminds me of how much I like it. 

This has become quite the favorite of mine for those times I want to play and help my beautiful bride feel like playing as well. :Emoticons10311:

• 1 year later...

For the record, this has aged VURRY well.  Gents the women in your life will really enjoy this scent.  Trust me on that.