Raspberry Chiffon 2020 w/Charisma for Women

AD-RaspberryChiffon2020_540x.jpg?v=15883

Artwork by Barbara A McVey

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

RASPBERRY ~ Love inducing, aids in pregnancy discomforts, protection. Stamina, vigor.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.
ORANGE ~ Strong ‘magnet’ to attract men; eternal love, marriage, fruitfulness, thoughtfulness, happiness, tribute.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.
SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing, wishes granted.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

• 2 weeks later...

So my package was delivered a bit ago & I figured I would choose this to try first, since it hasn't been reviewed yet. I'll edit when it dries down later but for right now ( I've only had it on for maybe 5 minutes ) I'm getting strong fruit loops vibes here ! The raspberry & lemon are definitely the dominant notes on my skin...it's already starting to dry down to the point where some vanilla creaminess is * just * starting to come through, & getting a little softer. I like this one a lot ! It's very fruity & summery.

Edited for dry down : I love this even more when it dries down ! The vanilla creaminess really softens the sharp berry - lemon, & it tones down to a gorgeous, delicious gourmand. I have a strong urge to pair this with BMM for a cops boost next time I wear it...I feel like even though I have OCCO Raspberry Rhapsody, which I do love, that BMM will go beautifully with this.

Edited by StrawberryKitten

I didn't want to compare this to the original because my sample is eight years old now, so I thought that would be unfair.  But since Mara's been brewing this all along for a while I imagine there's a linear progression, as it were.

BUT wow, so yummy.  That berry-citrus pudding concept is incredibly scrumptious for sure.  Now that I think about it this kind of reminds me a bit of Pot of Gold, such a wonderful creaminess supporting the brighter notes.  And same as StrawberryKitten I'm getting a cereal vibe, although it makes me think Trix.  This is totally cute - I think that much like how the Darlings really came through with Pop Potion, this is going to work so well with Charisma because it's just so shiny and upbeat and alluring but just in an overall way, not specifically sexual.

Raspberry Chiffon stayed fairly raspberry forward on me all day. I had a short period of Trix, early on in my application. Toward the end of the evening, it's now a softly sweet raspberry-amber. The pheromones are also bleeding through to my nose, but inoffensive. The scent is very bright and happy. I can't say about Charisma, I didn't get much self effects, but I stayed in a pleasant mood. I did wear this to go to the grocery store but nobody was in sniffing distance of me, so I can't say about anyone else's response. 

• 2 months later...

This has turned into a favorite of mine for the summer. It dries down into a sweet berry trifle or fruity-creamy dessert fluff kind of smell on me. I love it.

This is lovely! Sweet and bright, but there’s a depth (from the amber) and the creamy vanilla blends in and rounds it off.  This is brighter and fresher than the old Raspberry Chiffon to my nose- the older one is more jammy, but it’s also a lot older.  It has some of the “happiness in a bottle” vibe if LP Pink. I find it hard to imagine anyone objecting this scent. Creamy sweet raspberry and Charisma, what’s not to like? 

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly this is a no for me. The previous version was a good fit for me (and if you remember, was a stashed bottle of my teenage son's and I asked for a rebrew for him). This is just too cute and bright for me, feels appropriate for 10 - 12 year old me but not mature me. Something is just off. I will let the sample bottle mature and revisit this in a few months. Sometimes with age, the concoction just gets more magickal ! 

• 6 months later...

Update: A few more months into remote work, a few more months for the oil to settle and mature. I tried it yesterday and it saved my buttocks. I didn't feel like yet again making cold calls to people I will never meet, never see. I was spiraling down mentally. This uplifted me something fierce. I felt like I was a good person to get to know, and then that translated into the people on the other side of the phone. I had been using SWS but it has a more serious vibe and would not have touched my issue at that time. Phone calls were longer, with more depth and more genuine concern. I am grateful to LPMP.