Mahaelani w/ Lumina

AD-Mahaelani_540x.jpg?v=1588364245

Artwork by Barbara A McVey

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

MAGNOLIA ~ Nobility. Psychic enhancer; inspires peace and harmony; fidelity.
COCONUT CREAM ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
MAILE VINE ~ Eternal love, respect, honor, spiritual connection.
VANILLA BEAN ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

I am not the biggest fan of magnolia, but this is a very pretty tropical magnolia, I'd say.  I didn't want to compare it to Leilani because I'm not sure I remember that one so well.  But it's the kind of tropical sweetness you get when combining a floral heart note with coconut, if you know what I mean.  I think if you are a fan of magnolia you will really like this one.  Definitely a great perfume for summertime, day or night - because it's lady-like enough for work but then also dressy enough for clubbing or going out to a fancy restaurant.

I think Lumina is a good phero for this one in the same way it worked so well in Pherodise.

I am the biggest fan of magnolia, and yes, this is very pretty! Magnolia and coconut is a genius combination 🤩 I’m not sure what maile vine smells like, but I do get something that is a bit green and piercing. Lumina is my fave social phero, I’m glad it’s in this one. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 8/8/2020 at 5:01 AM, greenappletart said:

This is a really pretty floral with a background of green and some sweetness. It reminds me of being at a hotel in Hawaii and walking along the pathways surrounded by tropical flowers.

I just recently moved and found 2 bottles of this blend, holy cow, I love this blend so much and the reason I bought it years ago was this review you posted @greenappletart..

On 7/3/2022 at 12:56 PM, dolphindolls2 said:

I just recently moved and found 2 bottles of this blend, holy cow, I love this blend so much and the reason I bought it years ago was this review you posted @greenappletart..

Yay! I'm so glad my review led you to something you love! The perfume really struck that sense memory chord for me of a vacation I had gone on. I think it was Maui, but it's been a while.

8 hours ago, greenappletart said:

Yay! I'm so glad my review led you to something you love! The perfume really struck that sense memory chord for me of a vacation I had gone on. I think it was Maui, but it's been a while.

@greenappletart, I thought I remembered you saying that it reminded you of Maui on thread somewhere, and that is why I bought 2 bottles without buying a sample first... I want to Maui in 2016 with my family on a once in a lifetime trip and I really loved the island of Maui.

• 5 weeks later...

You know you have too many scents when you're just breaking out last year's purchase almost a year later...😅 But this is wonderful. I love the added creamy sweetness the vanilla and coconut cream bring - it's the perfect touch to keep it beachy and soften the magnolia for those don't always get along with full on florals.  It smells like those quiet moments on a vacation where you're just in the moment, enjoying your surroundings and taking in the atmosphere.

8 hours ago, hedgehog said:

You know you have too many scents when you're just breaking out last year's purchase almost a year later...😅 But this is wonderful. I love the added creamy sweetness the vanilla and coconut cream bring - it's the perfect touch to keep it beachy and soften the magnolia for those don't always get along with full on florals.  It smells like those quiet moments on a vacation where you're just in the moment, enjoying your surroundings and taking in the atmosphere.

I agree, I love this scent, I bought a bottle when it first came out and then bought some at the sale last year and I love this blend so much.  It's really summer in a bottle and it reminds me of Maui