AD-Mahaelani_540x.jpg?v=1588364245

Artwork by Barbara A McVey

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

MAGNOLIA ~ Nobility. Psychic enhancer; inspires peace and harmony; fidelity.
COCONUT CREAM ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.
MAILE VINE ~ Eternal love, respect, honor, spiritual connection.
VANILLA BEAN ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

I am not the biggest fan of magnolia, but this is a very pretty tropical magnolia, I'd say.  I didn't want to compare it to Leilani because I'm not sure I remember that one so well.  But it's the kind of tropical sweetness you get when combining a floral heart note with coconut, if you know what I mean.  I think if you are a fan of magnolia you will really like this one.  Definitely a great perfume for summertime, day or night - because it's lady-like enough for work but then also dressy enough for clubbing or going out to a fancy restaurant.

I think Lumina is a good phero for this one in the same way it worked so well in Pherodise.

I am the biggest fan of magnolia, and yes, this is very pretty! Magnolia and coconut is a genius combination 🤩 I’m not sure what maile vine smells like, but I do get something that is a bit green and piercing. Lumina is my fave social phero, I’m glad it’s in this one.