Sign in to follow this  
Beccah

Luxurious 2020 w/Classy Dame

AD-Luxurious_540x.jpg?v=1588363189

Artwork by Barbara A McVey

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

TUBEROSE ~ Dangerous pleasure. Excitement, sensuality.
CASSIS ~ Aids success in love affairs, and a magical representation of blood.
BANYAN FRUIT ~ A type of Fig, which shares many of the same qualities and also a few of it’s own due to it’s unique nature. Resourcefulness, endurance, rebirth, eternal life, expansion, enlightenment, desire, interdependence. Wisdom, fertility, love, luck, protection, aids restful sleep, divination. Feminine sexuality.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
VETIVER ~ Enhances perception of beauty. Love, sensuality, money, luck, hex-breaking.

I compared this to the original and they're pretty much identical, and identically luscious!  I really do like this one a lot, it's such a gorgeous blending of all the components.  I am very tempted to nab a bottle this go-round...like, I don't think I'd ever be the lady who deserves to wear this perfume, but I'd like to pretend from time to time.

I am wearing this today and it is gorgeous! It's fresh, fruity, floral, and definitely sophisticated. I didn't really get into the first version because it had BI in it and I couldn't wander around with that on all day. I am going to love being able to wear this one out (after quarantine is over) and love the pairing with Classy Dame!

I'm finding this version to be a bit fruitier than the last version. I really like it. :lol: I don't think I've found anything I don't like in this collection.