Bella Pesca w/ Gotcha 2.0

AD-BellaPesca_540x.jpg?v=1588358906

Artwork by Barbara A McVey

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

PEACH ~ Love. Promotes fertility, happiness, and abundance. A symbol of marriage. Longevity, wishes granted.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
CLOVER ~ Protection, preservation of youth, fidelity. Healing, soothing, luck.
MIMOSA FLOWER ~ Secret love, sensibility, demureness, humility, healing.
ALOE ~ Protection, luck, healing, success.
AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a really pretty, well-balanced floral and fruit blend.  It is light, and the honey is sweet and innocent.  I get a little bit of the aloe and clover mixed in, but it is mostly the other notes that are up front on my skin. I will be wearing this a lot in the summer!

Avowed peachy floral lover that I am...I will say that this comes pretty dang close to Lovers in the Clovers except that it's got the peach from Shelly B's Spring Fling - or it could be that the Spring honey is making it seem that way to me.  But it's a sweeter riper peach than the "green" peach note we're familiar with from other scents.  But it's so pretty (so I was fairly apt in coming up with the name) and so Spring-y.  The other notes give it a delicate floral bouquet kind of vibe.  Peach and/or peachy floral lovers need to get this one!

I am currently in a battle with the clover in my yard, so the clover note is a stand out for me. I think I have to wait until after I've won the war to appreciate this scent. Maybe the peach is ripe, but it's feeling clean and green to me, which tones done the sweetness and I don't get the sticky vibe I crave in my peaches. The honey is way in the background for me. If someone was looking for a nonchalant way to spark a fire with a co-worker, perhaps, the Gotcha could sneak up on them,

I will test it again in a month, after my invasive clover struggle has ended. Maybe then it will smell like success, reminding me of my warrior nature in the garden.

The peach and honey are way in the background for me. The peach is there, but it’s so intermingled with the mimosa and the green elements that it’s hard to identify. The honey does come out more in the long drydown. I think the aloe and clover make it just a little too pokey for me, which is sad because this is a glorious example of a perfect Spring perfume.

I get mostly the peach, honey, and amber from this with clover and aloe lending a green aspect that keeps it from going too sweet for my taste. Loving this with the new Gotcha and thinking I might need a backup bottle