Bang, Bang!

AD-BangBang_540x.jpg?v=1588528010

BANG, BANG! - (for women) - Our exclusive BANG, BANG! pheromone mix...a remix of our CLASSY DAME blend, given a sleazy spin with the addition of Essence of Woman Copulins and an extra dose of the feminine magic of Estratestraenol. Bang, Bang! is our new Stone Labs formulation of our old Bang! blend.

Contains 1,000 mcg of pheromones per bottle.

Mara could give the definitive answer but I would say yes given that it's a sexual blend, so hugging the skin is tantamount.

I never got the chance to try the original Bang.

Is this a blend that I could wear out on the town with the girls, or is it so sexual that it's better to keep it for fun behind closed doors?

I would say Classy Dame would make a better choice for going out, whereas Bang! Bang! is meant for sexytimes.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your evaluation, luna!

My Pherotine Trial has arrived and my plan is to pre-mix a sip into a perfume oil. Because I'm sticking to those oil recommendations so far. 

• 2 years later...

I wore Bang Bang to the gym with Blatant Invitation, and the guys were being territorial and not so nice to each other. They were all very sweet to me but rude to each other. I don't think I'll be wearing that combo to the gym ever again. It was such a tense situation, like waiting for a bomb to go off. I feel bad that I caused that sort of reaction. That mix needs to stay at home. Each on their own has been fine for the gym, but together it was too much, which is sad because I love the way the combo makes me feel. 

I washed it off when I changed and put on Blud instead. As I was leaving, I passed one of the guys who had been acting particularly aggressive, and he stopped dead in his tracks. LOL I think I gave him whiplash with that switch! I suspected that he has a thing for me, but now I know for sure based on how much more territorial he was than any of the other men. He responds much better to BI alone and Blud alone, so I'll stick to those instead.

If you want to find out which guy in a group of men has feelings for you, mixing Bang Bang with Blatant Invitation will do it, but I do not recommend it. 

@Vixy mixy  Ooh, a learning experience for sure! You definitely were able to uncover some hidden feelings from that one guy, so ultimately that’s good. I love how Bang, Bang makes me feel and wear it at home a lot, but I am a bit of a coward and too nervous to wear it out.

Out of curiosity, have you tried only cops with him? Or do you feel BI hits him stronger? And how does he react to Bang, Bang by itself?

Edited by RosesArePink

• 2 weeks later...

@RosesArePink I don't care for copulins on their own. I don't like the way they smell or make me feel like I need to shower.

Bang Bang by itself is like LFN on me. It works but tends to confuse men as to the source. So they get flirty, just not necessarily with me. Plus Bang Bang on its own doesn't do anything for me so I'll always mix it with some other phero.

BI is still my favorite. I like the way it smells, the way it makes me feel, and the way it affects others. Always my go-to if I'm in doubt. 

On 4/9/2023 at 10:25 AM, Vixy mixy said:

Bang Bang by itself is like LFN on me. It works but tends to confuse men as to the source. So they get flirty, just not necessarily with me

Yeah, I have had that happen with Classy Dame. I love Bang, Bang but more for self effects (it makes me very, very happy!). Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve ever worn it around guys. Oh, wait I did accidentally wear a light amount around my apartment maintenance guy once. I really was puzzled why he was in such a great mood. Then I remembered I had on the full octane Buns of Cinn and not the virgin perfume.

Blatant Invitation  is great - especially if there is a guy around. 🤗

I am always curious about how these blends work for different people. I would love to be able to run some studies on them. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Ah well.

I haven't tried Classy Dame yet and probably won't for awhile. I'm already overwhelmed by the amount of pheros I have. One more might make me give up and stick solely to the few that I like most, and I don't want that to happen. I'm sure it will happen eventually, but I'm still having fun experimenting. 

On 4/17/2023 at 7:43 PM, Vixy mixy said:

but I'm still having fun experimenting. 

Yes, experimenting is fun! Don’t know if you know, but at some point soon there should be smaller/less expensive UN sample bottles for sale. It’s a good time to try different things without having to buy full bottles.

I actually have Bang, Bang on today (in Buns of Cinn). I’m happy today. 😎