Classy Dame

AD-ClassyDame_540x.jpg?v=1588527305

Classy Dame - (for women) - Female magic! A blend that might give people whiplash when you walk past, and leave them drooling with lustful yearnings in your wake. A head-turning blend but with a certain *elegance* as well. Classy Dame is our new Stone Labs formulation of our old Super Sexy blend.

Contains 1,000 mcg of pheromones per bottle.

I'm not sure if it's appropriate for me to review this, since being quarantined, I can't really speak of hits. But I did want to say that I use socials even at home because I get good self effects from them, & this is one of my new faves for that...I loooooove this phero ! I used 3 sprays ( in the alcohol base ) on top of Rocket Fuel w/ Bang Bang & have been in a super happy mood ever since. And I woke up with my anxiety trying to flare up. This is up there with Lace & Open Windows for self effects.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just ordered this on a whim, as SS4W never gave me any selfies, so I don’t remember reaching for it much. I do hope the new Stone Labs variant will be more of a winner for me. Can anyone speak to the difference between this one and LFM? (Which, in my mind, could certainly be called Classy Dame!)

Whoa, I had no idea LFM was more sexual than Classy Dame/SS4W. I wear LFM to work! I guess it could just be an individual chemistry thing, because it doesn’t seem very sexual on me, just kind of...femininely powerful? I don’t even think it has cops?

I’ve only worn Classy Dame a few times in Luxurious, but I don’t get the “I am a straight up queen” vibe I do with LFM. I feel a little more chilled out, not in a Balm Bomb way but more in an effortless, “I don’t care what other people think” way.  But nothing as dramatic as the selfies with LFM. But also ordered a pherotine to experiment more with it! 

Thanks @luna65. So maybe more like a classy PP? I just want to wear it appropriately. Except where the fuck am I going?!

Although, I had Honeyed LP with Gotcha on at the health food store the other day. The guy ringing up my purchase complimented me on my mask, then my dress, and then how my scarf matched my mask and my dress. I asked for a napkin and he ran and got me a whole roll of paper towels. He kept mumbling random compliments the whole time. Poor guy. 

3 hours ago, hedgehog said:

Whoa, I had no idea LFM was more sexual than Classy Dame/SS4W. I wear LFM to work! I guess it could just be an individual chemistry thing, because it doesn’t seem very sexual on me, just kind of...femininely powerful? I don’t even think it has cops?

LFM doesn’t signal ‘ready for sex,’ but what guy doesn’t want the unattainable woman? I’m interested to see how it performs, either way! And I’ll try not to be so well color matched and put together if I get to test it out.

Good point. For some reason I thought SS4W has cops in it.   :Emoticons04280:
Haha, that guy didn’t know what hit him! I can just imagine him standing in your wake holding a roll of paper towels thinking,”What just happened??”

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I got dumped out of the blue on Saturday and I've practically been bathing in this since then.  No hits cuz everyone's masked up, but it's definitely putting some swagger back in my step, so that's good.

I need selfies more than hits right now anyway.

• 1 month later...

I cannot say exactly what I’m getting out of this, hit wise, because no one can smell me through zoom. (I’m pretty sure we don’t  need Smell-O-Vision, at least not with the kind of horror shows I watch!) But I keep reaching for it, so it must be doing something! For work, I frequently bounced between SWS, Lumina, and LFM, depending on my mood and the situations, oftentimes with DHEAS on top. This seems like an easy reach, I’m personable without oversharing like I can be with some other pheros, and still sparkly. I can tell a few jokes without losing all professionalism. Good times! I recommending Classy Dame for zoom call selfies. 

• 2 weeks later...

I agree, it's hard to pin point what exactly this does....but damn does it do a good job! My man reacts well to it, but he reacts well to most pheros so I'm not exactly sure how to "leave a review" for this one. 

I definitely know its guaranteed that I get laid when I wear this lol 😉

Edited by Anonymous2F

• 6 months later...

This is officially the "car shop" phero for me. I wear it whenever I need to bring my car in to get serviced and all the mechanics are so nice to me, complimenting my nails and hair and being very eager to help.

On 5/15/2021 at 2:24 PM, bliss3 said:

This is officially the "car shop" phero for me. I wear it whenever I need to bring my car in to get serviced and all the mechanics are so nice to me, complimenting my nails and hair and being very eager to help.

Ooooooh, I'll try it!

4 hours ago, bliss3 said:

It didn't save me from having to buy new tires, unfortunately 😭

sadface.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2021 at 8:02 AM, dolphindolls2 said:

I've loved SS4W and its been my best and most frequently worn phero over the years...To those of you that have tried this, do you get selfies wearing it?  I'm thinking I need to get a spray bottle of this since I'm down to half a spray bottle of my SS4W

I get serious selfies with Classy Dame! From my Luxurious review:

On 2/11/2021 at 10:47 PM, hedgehog said:

I just retested this for the first time since I got it.  The first time I tested it, I think it was in travel shock and I didn’t get any selfies.  

I took one sniff of this and immediately felt feline. I wanted to purrrrr and put on a red dress and lean up against the bar in a film noir.  I wanted to luxuriate in silk sheets and languidly eat chocolate covered strawberries on a chaise longue.  And that is not me at all (well, except the eating strawberries part) so I know it’s the phero!

The currant sticks around longer and the scent is much deeper and more cohesive than the first time I tested it too.  The name describes it perfectly- This is the scent of a woman who goes to galas and lives in a chateau and when an enthusiastic suitor professes his love, she purrs, “Honey, you can’t afford me,” and glides away to her car, where her faithful driver Niels is waiting. 

But seriously, this is lovely. 

I never got the chance to try SS4W, though, so I can't speak to how the two compare.

• 3 months later...

I got this maybe a week or two ago and have been testing it out to see what kind of effects it has and have been wanting to report back!

Right off the bat, here are my notes about hits:

I get more overt hits from women than men, and I'm (mostly) straight, but definitely give off subtle bi vibes.

One night while I was out at dinner, I caught an older lady giving me the DIHL look from a whole separate table across the restaurant.  We made eye contact and smiled.  Later, my waitress came over to mention to me and my partner that she asked about me and was gushing about how pretty I am.  Our same waitress kept complimenting throughout the evening, and went out of her way to accommodate me in every way possible (I have some dietary restrictions) and spent a lot more time at our table than any other in the restaurant (this might not be a phero thing, but I *felt* like it was).  

Another night, I went out at dinner with a friend at a restaurant he's a regular at...both our server (either bi or straight woman, couldn't tell), and the owner (straight woman), whom he's known for years, were openly flirting with me at our table.  When my friend first introduced me, the owner held my handshake for a long time, made extended eye contact and had the total DIHL look and kept going "wow, you're *really* beautiful."   After we finished dinner, she invited us to stay for a drink after they closed the restaurant down, and put it on her tab. While we were doing that, our bartender overheard me say something to someone else about my work and then spent 20 minutes talking to me about it and sharing some thoughts, complimenting me and affirming me.

The friend who I was having dinner with is notoriously difficult to get to open up, and our conversation over dinner was one of the most open and meaningful conversations I've ever had with him--during dinner, he shared things about his worldview and thought process that I don't think I ever would have learned otherwise.  I definitely felt like there was an emotional deepening that happened in our friendship as a result of that dinner.  He kept saying how grateful and lucky he felt that I'm a part of his life.

I went for a nightcap later in the evening with that same friend to a bar that we're both at least semi-regulars at.  I can say that my guy friends looked *extremely* happy to see me and kept giving me hugs.  Random people kept coming up to me and complimenting me and buying me drinks.  Every time I would go to the bathroom, men would just (unintentionally) stand in front of me, give me that DIHL look with a shit-eating grin, and not move until I would ask them to move (mostly nicely).

That same evening, I don't know if I can count this as a hit, but definitely think the pheros were a component...one of the bartenders (who I've known for a while and I suspect has a thing for me) literally would not look at or speak to me the whole time I was there.  Like was actively avoiding me.  I suspect that he actually was jealous about the amount of attention I was getting, and the one interaction I had, he asked with a very particular (read: passive-aggressive) tone about how dinner went.  Idk, it was weird and a little unnerving...I don't know him that well.  The last time before that when I saw him, I caught him staring at me, and asked him why he was giving me that look and he just blurted out "Because I'm attracted to you." (was also wearing pheros that night).  My dynamic with this man is mostly talking tons of shit to him because he's a little bit cocky and always sarcastic, so that previous interaction completely caught me off guard.   

As far as selfies:

I feel like this blend makes me much more touchy-feely with people that I'm emotionally close with.  During the night mentioned above, I held hands with one of my girl friends and she had her hand on my leg at one point.  Not even in a romantic or sexual sense, but just genuinely being affectionate.  My guy friends who I saw that night were all super affectionate, but also respectful.

This blend feels like a confidence boost--I definitely feel less self conscious and more effortless.  It's almost like an alter-ego type thing where I'm able to be a little less anxious/inhibited, and more relaxed.  When I wear this, I become the living embodiment of "I'm a bad b*tch and I know it"...subtly bratty/spoiled/used to getting what I want, and everyone's willing to give me what I ask for with a smile on their face. 

Will continue to test this phero out and will report back!

Edited by Problematic PYT

• 3 months later...

I waited to try this one because I muscle test to see which will be most congruant for me each day and today I decided to just go with it as I was taking a break after 4 days straight with Queen Bee.

I'm not feeeeeling anything, but I also am unsure what my sweet spot will be (plus its in drops and I applied three)

However, I look the same as always, or maybe even worse (I look tired to me) but the SO randomly while not even looking at me said as we were walking, that I looked really good today. 🤷‍♀️ I'm guessing I'm covertly smelling really good to him LOL I'll make an effort over the weekend and see what happens. 😁  

Ok. I know the woman who runs the local market closest to me as well as the mother of the one furthest this is a winner for. Anything you want I’ll get for you tomorrow by 10 at the first and the second just gushed thanking me profusely for shopping with them (that was a first after years of shopping there) insisting on helping me to the car. 
hubs kept coming into my hobby room where he knows it’s off limits. It was like I was a human magnet 

• 5 months later...
20 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

I’m hoping to hear more views on this phero blend, as it came out while we were all in isolation, has anyone been wearing it out and about lately? 

@dolphindolls2 did it work like SS4W for you?

@Eastwood22, it did not sadly work as SSW4 worked for me, but rencelty I tried Treasured Hearts and that one has worked magnificently on me... The good news is that I found 3 more bottles of SS4W in my move, so I do have backup for awhile. 

I’ve been wearing it in Yazmina. So far it seems to give me similar self-effects as Bang, Bang! as it puts me in a very happy, top of the world type feeling. Bang seems to have some extra happiness in it though (I guess the est and the cops must add a little extra something besides the more sexy feel). 

It seems to have a similar effect on other people around me too. One thing I’ve noticed is that people are really, really happy but that it doesn’t necessarily translate into them paying any more attention to me. It’s like they are too busy feeling/ being happy to really notice me or anything/anyone around them. They seem distracted. So I think it’s great for self effects or if you just want people to be a great mood, for say, a party. But if I am interested in having people in a good mood AND paying attention to me, I’d go for Lumina or Heart & Soul. Hmm. I haven’t tried Charisma yet, so not sure how that would fit in (intended to get a pherotine of it, but wasn’t quick enough). Nor have I tried it (or Bang 😖) with a target guy yet. I’ll add that when people feel happy, they do seem to act nice and to be generous. And that is always good.

Can’t compare it to SS4W as I was never able to try it.

On 9/19/2022 at 7:15 AM, dolphindolls2 said:

The good news is that I found 3 more bottles of SS4W in my move, so I do have backup for awhile. 

You must be really good at hiding your stash from yourself! When I went through my reserves last week I did find a few doubles in the vault that I wasn’t expecting. 

On 9/20/2022 at 10:29 AM, RosesArePink said:

It’s like they are too busy feeling/ being happy to really notice me or anything/anyone around them.

I’ve had that happen with Girl/Girl. 

thanks for your responses ladies!

21 hours ago, Eastwood22 said:

You must be really good at hiding your stash from yourself! When I went through my reserves last week I did find a few doubles in the vault that I wasn’t expecting. 

I’ve had that happen with Girl/Girl. 

thanks for your responses ladies!

I think because we had 3 bathrooms, I used the storage in each one and as I was packing up, I did it little by little and just put stuff in boxes, I'm just now getting to those boxes and finding all kinds of treasures....

• 2 weeks later...

Fyi: Today I look like a werewolf with my buzzed hair growing in and airport outfit (oversized sporty hoody/ Capri joggers), sans makeup. 

I wore just luxurious today. So for selfies, the self assured with hooded lids vibe is there but the touted "hip opener" isn't? Interesting. I didn't feel particularly languid or mega social like with OG but I did get *noticable* DIHL, definite DIHL where I'm almost certain some dudes did actually get whiplash! It caught me offguard and i actually laughed out loud a few times cuz with OG SS4W I didn't get that! 

Also some heavy cattiness from teenagers? 

I went from airport, public transit to downtown and then on foot to my hotel, in that time frame I got the most hits I've ever gotten with a blend, 10/10 for the unexpected blatant hits!

On 9/22/2022 at 6:51 PM, dolphindolls2 said:

I think because we had 3 bathrooms, I used the storage in each one and as I was packing up, I did it little by little and just put stuff in boxes, I'm just now getting to those boxes and finding all kinds of treasures....

Very cool. This is my story with some camping equipment and emergency supplies, I have emergency stuff stashed in so many different places.

• 1 month later...
On 9/20/2022 at 11:29 AM, RosesArePink said:

One thing I’ve noticed is that people are really, really happy but that it doesn’t necessarily translate into them paying any more attention to me. It’s like they are too busy feeling/ being happy to really notice me or anything/anyone around them.

Perhaps I spoke too soon on the not paying attention to me part. I have been wearing Classy Dame in Yazmina when out with friends plus three sprays of Topper from a small pherotine bottle (maybe about one spray from a regular bottle?).  The people on MY side of the table are ALL having a really, really great time. People from the OTHER side of the table kept coming over to my side apparently just to talk to me. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Also, I noticed that the people around me, while in a great mood, were drinking less than normal (sorry, bartender!). Perhaps they just didn’t need the alcohol to get to that happy place?