kittylittle

Hi all, 

I'm new to pheromones but I tend to get interested in topics pretty quickly so I've already bought a bunch of stuff. 

The first order that came I accidentally dosed myself with the little bit that got on my fingers opening the vials. Love Potion Red with Lace, Hush with Balm Bomb and Manda Panda with Megawatt. I think I'm pretty sensitive because a tiny bit on a finger got me feeling a bit tipsy (definitely in a good way.)

Anyway, cheers! Happy to be here and reading everybody's experiences. I'm looking forward to some more self effects. 

Hello and welcome to the fun! I originally came here for the pheromones but stayed for the great scents and community. 

Thanks for the welcome, quietguy. I think I'm the same. I wasn't interested in the scents and then I tried them and I didn't know about the forum and then I read everything. I work quickly. 

Though...Lace is pretty intoxicating. I think I'm equally here for all of the things. 

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! :)  

I hope you have fun with all your trial goodies! Looking forward to reading some of your reviews, once you've had a chance to sample things. It's fun stuff! 

@kittylittle I remember that tipsy feeling ! That's how come I picked this nick...the two types of androstenols hit me pretty hard ! Almost orgasmic that first time. It's not as intense now but still very magickal. Welcome to the forum and I look forward to exploring with you !

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome @kittylittle! Nice to meet you! And yes, lace is pretty intoxicating! I only wear it if I’m going out dancing, so clearly not running out anytime soon! You’ll most likely get more use out of the Hush right now. Did you buy the trial vials for the new releases? They’re going to go pretty fast since Mara made much less than she normally does due to the current limited ability of ingredients. I’d suggest you check out the 2020 Spells Collection trial vials, it’s a great way to try a bunch of LP perfumes and pheros without breaking the bank.

On 8/13/2020 at 6:48 PM, Eastwood22 said:

Welcome @kittylittle! Nice to meet you! And yes, lace is pretty intoxicating! I only wear it if I’m going out dancing, so clearly not running out anytime soon! You’ll most likely get more use out of the Hush right now. Did you buy the trial vials for the new releases? They’re going to go pretty fast since Mara made much less than she normally does due to the current limited ability of ingredients. I’d suggest you check out the 2020 Spells Collection trial vials, it’s a great way to try a bunch of LP perfumes and pheros without breaking the bank.

I got the Vault 2019 Collection. I'm thinking of getting a few in the spells collection but not all. I'm being careful with my purchases. Due to my skin chemistry, I'm careful of a lot of notes like patchouli, strong florals, berries, anything that can go bitter or artificial will, etc. 

Thanks. 

On 8/18/2020 at 9:26 AM, kittylittle said:

Due to my skin chemistry, I'm careful of a lot of notes like patchouli, strong florals, berries, anything that can go bitter or artificial will, etc. 

You're lucky to know that! There are only a few notes that I know for sure don't work on me. And sometimes when I think I've narrowed it down, there will be a note in a perfume that I thought I couldn't stand, skin or scent wise, and then it ends up working on me. I do stay away from most white florals, but that's just a preference.

On 8/18/2020 at 9:26 AM, kittylittle said:

I got the Vault 2019 Collection.

And these will keep you busy for a while!

5 minutes ago, Eastwood22 said:

You're lucky to know that! There are only a few notes that I know for sure don't work on me. And sometimes when I think I've narrowed it down, there will be a note in a perfume that I thought I couldn't stand, skin or scent wise, and then it ends up working on me. I do stay away from most white florals, but that's just a preference.

And these will keep you busy for a while!

Yeah, notes work sometimes and not others. It's an educated guess at best.