Hi all, 

I'm new to pheromones but I tend to get interested in topics pretty quickly so I've already bought a bunch of stuff. 

The first order that came I accidentally dosed myself with the little bit that got on my fingers opening the vials. Love Potion Red with Lace, Hush with Balm Bomb and Manda Panda with Megawatt. I think I'm pretty sensitive because a tiny bit on a finger got me feeling a bit tipsy (definitely in a good way.)

Anyway, cheers! Happy to be here and reading everybody's experiences. I'm looking forward to some more self effects. 

Hello and welcome to the fun! I originally came here for the pheromones but stayed for the great scents and community. 

Thanks for the welcome, quietguy. I think I'm the same. I wasn't interested in the scents and then I tried them and I didn't know about the forum and then I read everything. I work quickly. 

Though...Lace is pretty intoxicating. I think I'm equally here for all of the things. 

Hi there! Welcome to the forum! :)  

I hope you have fun with all your trial goodies! Looking forward to reading some of your reviews, once you've had a chance to sample things. It's fun stuff! 

@kittylittle I remember that tipsy feeling ! That's how come I picked this nick...the two types of androstenols hit me pretty hard ! Almost orgasmic that first time. It's not as intense now but still very magickal. Welcome to the forum and I look forward to exploring with you !

Nice to meet you @androstenol I was wondering what was doing what. 

So far I think I've figured that  Estratetraenol might be giving me the munchies though I'm not certain yet. 

Edited by kittylittle

Welcome to the forum, @kittylittle. The scents and pheros are amazing at LPMP! Take your time experimenting with the different pheros and remember that less is often more, especially if you're sensitive to them.