Interesting observation about Cougar_Boyfriend's reaction

So I have been noticing something. I have been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years and I thought I had it figured out in terms of which pheromone he responded best to. I thought it was LFM for the majority of the first 1.5 years because I would notice that he would be more apt to go along with what I asked, but I also noticed that LFM (as well as Leather and LFN ) would make him agreeable to my desires but kinda unhappy about it. Like he was doing it because I asked but it didn't bring him joy. We were also prone to argue more if I wore these pheromones more.

Then I tried EST heavy fragrances because he is Alpha and he would be sweet at first but then try to exert his will and be a little bossy. So these were quickly put away (although I loved wearing them). These scents were Cuddle Bunny and Lace (including Red Lace). 

So I thought back and noticed that he always liked when I wore Cougar around him. We always had a blast! However CB and LFM had always been my guaranteed go-to's in the past with other guys when I wanted to get my way or be spoiled (and I love being spoiled). HERE'S THE FUNNY THING THAT HAPPENED. I noticed that the more fun we had (both of us) while wearing Cougar, the more he seemed as if he RELISHED in pleasing me, spoiling me and surprising me...GO FIGURE!!

Any of you other ladies had a similar experience as this?