AD-MrsFubbsParlour_540x.jpg?v=1596395873

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
STRAWBERRY ~ Attraction, friendship, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.
HONEY ~ Enticing, seductive; use to bewitch a straying or hesitant lover. Happiness, fulfillment.
MILK/BUTTER/CREAM ~ Nurturing, soothing, eases troubled relationships. Goddess energy.
FERMENTED ALCOHOLS (Champagne) ~ Intoxicant, used as an offering or appeasement for Gods, used in love spells, and celebratory spells.
VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

Just the description makes me think of summer parties in dappled light. Ahhhhhh, a girl can dream. Really looking forward to trying this fragrance.

The champagne accord in this one is wonderful, I think, but then again I enjoy "fizzy" scents.  The strawberry aspect is fresh, not too sweet.  I love how it reminds me of Effervescence!, which is an old school favorite of mine.  It takes a bit to back up off of that thang, but when it does I get a lovely creamy undertone, but I'm not sure that I'd call it cake, exactly.  It is yummy, though.  I just love the idea of scents like these, and it was fun doing a bit of a sardonic spin on the notion of Georgian propriety intersecting with carnality.

Unlike @luna65, I am not a fan of fizzy scents 🥺  Behind the fizz, I can detect some of the strawberry sweetness. I'll come back to this later, if I can, and hopefully describe it after the fizz calms down. 

So unbelievably happy I picked up 2 bottles un sniffed. its summery so with the first snow here it's a welcome scent 

3 hours ago, Ghostgrl said:

So unbelievably happy I picked up 2 bottles un sniffed. its summery so with the first snow here it's a welcome scent 

Oh wow! Snow! I’m in CA in the Bay Area, it was 100 degrees yesterday. I’m just getting emails now about buying passes for the winter for the ski resorts, but it seems a million miles away.

@Eastwood22 I was just in WY this week and it dropped from 93 F to 15 F in 48 hrs. 🥶 So who knows, maybe the cold is coming?  Hope you are doing ok with the fires! 

I'm sad, this one might not be for me. Many berries don't play nice with my skin, but all the other notes love me so I went FB, un-sniffed! It's rare that I guess wrong, and I do love fizzy and fruity scents, like Peach Sparkle. I was hoping it would work, but it might end up on my trade page. I'll try it again in a week or two. It smells great in the bottle, though.