Mount Pleasant

Beccah

AD-MountPleasant_540x.jpg?v=1596395157

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:
MANGO ~ Increases male libido, spiritually elevating.
GRAPEFRUIT ~ Refreshes and uplifts the spirit, eases exhaustion; beauty and youth glamour. Lends an aura of “sparkle” to the wearer.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
COCONUT ~ Protection, purification, receptivity.

Mmmm, I love this!  The mango and grapefruit really compliment each other so well - they're both really bright fruit notes and then the sweet/tart aspect mingles nicely, although maybe just a hair on the tart side.  But it's fairly subtle in that respect.  The coconut is like a sweet little undertone, while the sandalwood is a satiny smooth base which everything else plays against.  Again, one of those perfect Summer slathers for whatever you might be doing in warm weather (or whatever you're not and you just want Big Summer Mood vibes).

• 3 weeks later...

I got my bottle of this and waited a few days to try it and for some reason I keep smelling sage, and I know that this is not a note, its so weird...These are all notes that I love and I know that I can wear. I'm going to let the bottle sit a bit more and try it again in a week....

• 6 months later...

I got a trial of this back when I ordered some Weenies, I think ? Put it on once & forgot about it, I can't even really remember what my initial thoughts were, other than " nice "....but I broke this out today, & I'm loving this ! It's about as bright & joyful as you can get. Juicy mango & grapefruit, & my favorite part is the tease of coconut in the background, you can tell it's there, but just barely. I kept thinking " Does this have coconut ? It has to " so I came here to look up the notes. To me, the coconut smells very ' coconut oil ' which is a good thing. I may have to spring for a fb next order, if there's any left. This just screams summer.

• 5 months later...

I should let it rest, but it smelled so amazing in the vial. On my skin smelled super nice and summery while wet, but my skin chemistry did something to it and now it smells like metal...almond notes sometimes do that to me, don't know why. But I will let it rest and try again.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...