Bower of Bliss

Beccah

AD-BowerBliss_540x.jpg?v=1596331804

MAGICKAL MEANINGS OF INGREDIENTS:

HONEYSUCKLE ~ Bonds of love, generosity; attracts money, prosperity, clairvoyance, healing, creativity, protection.
GARDENIA ~ Mood elevator; powerfully ‘magnetic’ for women, enhances visage, love, passion, peace, healing, spirituality.
GRASSES ~ Wishes granted, enhances psychic powers, protection.
SEAWATER ACCORD ~ Cleansing, purifying. Fertility, Goddess energy, fluid of life. Renewal.

• 2 weeks later...

This is the most obviously flowery of all this collection, IMO.  It's interesting because the combination of the honeysuckle and gardenia is an almost tuberose-like kind of vibe in terms of how intense it is.  In an absolutely good way, but it reminds me how potent white florals can be.  I get a bit of the outdoors vibe, but not much, it's sort of floating on top I guess you could say.

Somewhat, I suppose.  For me, I associate gardenia and honeysuckle with my own environs because they're grown quite a bit in SoCal.

• 2 weeks later...

I did not expect to like this as much as I do... the green notes and the seawater really make this an intriguing floral scent. I like honeysuckle, but gardenia is sometimes iffy on me. I could see myself wearing this, esp on an upcoming trip to the coast. 

Woah, this is changing. My sample bottle is about 2 weeks old. When I first tried it, I was getting greens and salt. Now it's vanilla-based florals. I wonder what it will be like in a few more weeks ?

I acknowledge it could be my chemistry as well. I liked the sea-water scent, it was a bit Poseidon-like and therefore masculine. And now this ultra-feminine creaminess is throwing me for a loop. Fascinating !

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

What a pretty scent! I ordered a trial size of this for Mum, as she likes fresh florals, and ended up using it myself. Very pretty, summery, without smelling like a vase of flowers. This one doesn’t change too much for me over time like other scents, pretty much smells like it does in the bottle. I would order a full bottle if I didn’t have so many other floral scents to work my way through. 

• 1 year later...