AJA Application Question

I  wear Aja often, shoulders, nape of neck, hair, usually people just tell me how good I smell. It doesn’t seem to come across as perfume but as my natural scent so I wear it solo when fragrance isn’t a good choice, like appointments. It always provides a lift for me, the “I feel pretty” thing. . I don’t think it gives off the unclean vibe but I suppose that could also be individual body chemistry. Some say it doesn’t smell good on them. If it works for you try it, I make a small spray with perfumers alcohol. I prefer the spray in my hair and find myself pulling it close and sniffing it throughout the day.

To me, AJA doesn't have a "dirty" evocation, so I've worn scents enhanced with it as I would any non-phero scent (applying on my neck) and haven't had an issue as far as I can tell with anyone perceiving me negatively.

I don’t think it’s an issue with Aja. It’s an issue with cops because of where on the body they are secreted in natural form. But Aja is a different compound entirely and plant based so I don’t think any of that applies.

13 hours ago, Cycle Kitten said:

I  wear Aja often, shoulders, nape of neck, hair, usually people just tell me how good I smell. It doesn’t seem to come across as perfume but as my natural scent so I wear it solo when fragrance isn’t a good choice, like appointments. It always provides a lift for me, the “I feel pretty” thing. . I don’t think it gives off the unclean vibe but I suppose that could also be individual body chemistry. Some say it doesn’t smell good on them. If it works for you try it, I make a small spray with perfumers alcohol. I prefer the spray in my hair and find myself pulling it close and sniffing it throughout the day.

Hey @Cycle Kitten, I was wondering if people were doing that. Thanks for sharing that you wear it solo sometimes !