New MASKS in the shop!

Potion Master

In case anyone needs one....I just posted our handcrafted masks in the shop. I couldn't post that many pix on there so if you need me to snap one for you just ask. We have lots of really fun gothy halloweeny autumnal designs too. :)

Mara.jpg.e28b8dee309ae1d427273af009ef8d0b.jpg

Our handmade cloth masks are 100% cotton, reversible with a different design on each side, and best of all, we crafted them with elastic straps that TIE behind your head, neck or ears to assure the most comfortable fit possible! Available in both adult and kids sizes, in super fun patterns. Double layered with three pleats. Machine washable and dryable.

Here's the link:

https://lovepotionperfume.com/products/cloth-masks-for-adults-and-children

M-CatMoon.jpg

M-Isis.jpg

M-Potions.jpg

M-Jasmine1.jpg

19 minutes ago, Amanda said:

What's the pattern name for the black bird with poison and wicked? 

Hi Amanda, I grouped it into Halloween-Dark since there are a few similar themes...another with Owls for example, but that one has a little muted color. So anyway, if you want the Raven one, just put RAVEN in your notes and that will do the trick. :) Thank you!

2 hours ago, raydee8_love said:

I saw these so cute - requesting Cats & Moons!!!  what a great idea 

Thank you, Honey!

I will send an invoice in the morning, want to see if I still have an outgoing box I can add your two new items into. :)

Are we requesting these here? I tried checking out but it said some things would not ship to my area?

I would love one dark halloween w/ the raven

one cats and moons and

one tarot cards. All adult sizes please! Thank you!

1 hour ago, Amanda said:

Are we requesting these here? I tried checking out but it said some things would not ship to my area?

I would love one dark halloween w/ the raven

one cats and moons and

one tarot cards. All adult sizes please! Thank you!

OMG! Glitches!!! These are weird random glitches we are having problems fixing. I will send you an invoice, please just send me an email with everything you want so I connect you to the correct email address. Thank you so much! Send to: CataLunaLPMP@yahoo.com. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

I got my cats and moons mask - it is adorable!   and it has a" less Halloween side opposite" so it can be worn after Oct31 

the size is good

excellent craftsmanship

the adjustable straps make it easy to wear  - 

super happy with the design 

On 9/20/2020 at 12:33 PM, raydee8_love said:

I got my cats and moons mask - it is adorable!   and it has a" less Halloween side opposite" so it can be worn after Oct31 

the size is good

excellent craftsmanship

the adjustable straps make it easy to wear  - 

super happy with the design 

Thank you so much for the review! :) I am glad you like it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you GATart! Glad they are working for you! I think so too. I can't do the ear thing at all, they just bend my ears and pop right off. I have soft cartilage I guess, lol, so I tie them behind my neck under my hair. 

On 10/23/2020 at 7:03 PM, raydee8_love said:

are the herbs black and white or a different color  combination cant really tell from pic

They are black (or maybe dark brown?) on a cream/beige background. I didn't really go for any white fabrics as I figured these will get makeup on them and get washed often with other colors, and I wanted them to last. The only mask I can think of with any pure white cotton is the Lion King mask.

• 2 months later...

Just got my second order of masks. I really  like the designs. I got Hot air Balloons /rainbowto wear with colored outfits.  The Herbs/brown mask is light cream and brown so that will go with my hair and all neutrals 

so much better than paper/medical masks

I have the Egyptian one and wear it daily. I attach the loops to my purse so I always have it. Very lightweight and comforting, pretty, and of course holds scent very well.

I bought two of the tarot card masks for my son and his boyfriend - they both love them and I heard tell my son now wears the mask when he gives tarot card readings. That's pretty special ! 

I'm enjoying being able to express things that are special to me with the mask wearing, rather than having it be a chore. Thank you LPMP !

• 10 months later...

Quick update:

I'm double vaxxed, but still wear masks when out in public. And of all the masks I have gotten, these have held up the best. The construction is still going strong on these. No problems with the fabric, elastic, or stitching and still as comfortable as when I got them. No shrinking, either. A teensy bit of fading, but that's because I wash them a lot. So big props for their durability.