New Releases for SEPTEMBER 2008

Potion Master

I am sooo excited to try these new fragrances. I LOVE dark, spicy, resin-like fragrances . I even love the sweet ones! See, there is no bad here! :dreadlocksnaner: Ah, this time of the year is my absolute favorite.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy cow! Now that I've read them through I find I'm wanting like 8 of the 10 new releases...oh HOW am I gonna do this!? What fantastic scents this month!! All my favorite characters are included - spices, woods, pumpkin, coffee, resins, musks - wheeeee!

This is ridiculous!! The better they sound, the longer it takes for me to actually *place* the order....... ;)

There's so many of them that are right up my alley, that I'm thinking that if I bought full sizes of them all.......on top of my (already more than) lifetime supply of perfume.....I would never use them all up.......

Ahhh decisions........

I'm just going to go for the sample pack + some extra samples first........and *then* decide if I need more of my favorites.....

I think........

But full size bottles are so shiny.....and......and....pretty.......and shiny..... :lol:

*sigh* I think I'm going to wait for reviews before ordering, I've got an eye on "La vie boheme" but I'm not sure if it'll appear dark, so I guess I'll wait *sigh* lol

This is ridiculous!! The better they sound, the longer it takes for me to actually *place* the order....... :hello:

There's so many of them that are right up my alley, that I'm thinking that if I bought full sizes of them all.......on top of my (already more than) lifetime supply of perfume.....I would never use them all up.......

Ahhh decisions........

I'm just going to go for the sample pack + some extra samples first........and *then* decide if I need more of my favorites.....

I think........

But full size bottles are so shiny.....and......and....pretty.......and shiny..... :lol:

Oh, I feel ya there, Gaia. I go back and forth ALL the time with all these LP choices. I've decided to embrace the fact that I love all of them. ;)

"Hexen" and "Native Soul" sounds amazing. For halloween I prefer a woodsy resin scent over the sweet food like scents. Theres just something about putting it on and then going out or doing a ritual on that magical witching night in the crisp air with woodsy musky like scents on you. mmm, Love it! Seductive hehehe :Hug_emoticon:

Any who, do you guys know if they started shipping the Sept. sample packs yet? I order mine Sept. 26. Haven't recieved my tracking email yet but its ok iam being patient or at least trying to be hehehe :Hug_emoticon:

Edited by AncientGoddess

When I click on "Click here for more info" on Autumnal Equinox 2008, it goes to the Nakai Nectar page...

Hrm, from the front page I get the right link...

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfume-LPAutumn08.html

But yes, from the New Releases page there seems to be a bad link to the Summer '08 page:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/perfume-LPSummer08.html

Always glitches to catch up with on web pages!

When I click on "Click here for more info" on Autumnal Equinox 2008, it goes to the Nakai Nectar page...

Go go gadget bug catchers! Yay, Darbla, for catching that! I sent an e-mail to Mara, to make sure she reads your post, and fixes that. (Yay, Katz, for the verification and propper linkage!)

I'm going to wait for some review before ordering the sampler also. But I did order the Bethrothal Potion with EST some scented Cougar, Pink Emerald and more Allegro. I can't wait to receive the Pink Emerald, I had a small sample and loved it.

I'm going to wait for some review before ordering the sampler also. But I did order the Bethrothal Potion with EST some scented Cougar, Pink Emerald and more Allegro. I can't wait to receive the Pink Emerald, I had a small sample and loved it.

I like what you've got in your shopping bag :magicstick: glad you liked pink emerald btw! It's my most fav't scent! mara is just fantastic at getting you what you want!

Edited by esmeralda

"Hexen" and "Native Soul" sounds amazing. For halloween I prefer a woodsy resin scent over the sweet food like scents. Theres just something about putting it on and then going out or doing a ritual on that magical witching night in the crisp air with woodsy musky like scents on you. mmm, Love it! Seductive hehehe :winktongue:

Any who, do you guys know if they started shipping the Sept. sample packs yet? I order mine Sept. 26. Haven't recieved my tracking email yet but its ok iam being patient or at least trying to be hehehe :magicstick:

I received an email confirmation yesterday that my package (which I paid for around the 29th) was shipped. So looks like they are catching up and shipping our goodies out! :D

:blue_dancing_banana: getting excited, 2 weeks for the postal service to find me ;) but SOOO excited for these goodies, well worth the wait!

I like what you've got in your shopping bag :magicstick: glad you liked pink emerald btw! It's my most fav't scent! mara is just fantastic as getting you what you want!

If I remember correctly the Pink Emerald was made for you. You have a good nose for scents. It smells really really awesome. I can't wait to receive my bottle and the fact that it's got EST in it makes me jump for joy.

Edited by Countesszero

lol, mara chose the florals though :magicstick: OMG you got it spiked with EST?! Nice choice! you lucky duck! I got to do some shopping soon too!

Yep it's spiked with EST. The combo should be interesting. I want to order more potions but my money fairy is hiding from me. Oh how I wish I could win the lottery.

*sigh* welcome to the club, I'm such a hobo right now too, lol, well atleast there's option 2) Beg dad for moolas lol!

*sigh* welcome to the club, I'm such a hobo right now too, lol, well atleast there's option 2) Beg dad for moolas lol!

Just bat yours eyes at him, Esmeralda. I'm sure he'd want you to be happy, right? :thumb_up11: Besides, it's our right as daughters to do that!

Just bat yours eyes at him, Esmeralda. I'm sure he'd want you to be happy, right? :thumb_up11: Besides, it's our right as daughters to do that!

lol, oh Jo Anna, you just brightened my day! (I mean night!) lol! gotta bat the eyes at him today :)

This is ridiculous!! The better they sound, the longer it takes for me to actually *place* the order.......

Join the monthly subscription service. :thumb_up11:

I am signed up for a year. I actually save money and don't have to worry about what to order. If I really like a particular fragrance that I received in my monthly order, I just order a full bottle later. I'd really advise everyone to do this. :)

Join the monthly subscription service. :thumb_up11:

I am signed up for a year. I actually save money and don't have to worry about what to order. If I really like a particular fragrance that I received in my monthly order, I just order a full bottle later. I'd really advise everyone to do this. :)

Congrats! Welcome to the land of the truely addicted...

Join the monthly subscription service. :toast:

I am signed up for a year. I actually save money and don't have to worry about what to order. If I really like a particular fragrance that I received in my monthly order, I just order a full bottle later. I'd really advise everyone to do this. ;)

I plan on doing this as soon as I have all the full bottles and samples of everything I want that's available right now. Doesn't that sound bad? Hehe!! I think these last orders will do the trick. I'll be all caught up and on maintenance status. :)

I plan on doing this as soon as I have all the full bottles and samples of everything I want that's available right now. Doesn't that sound bad? Hehe!! I think these last orders will do the trick. I'll be all caught up and on maintenance status. :)

I did the same thing. I bought full bottles of a bunch of phero fragrances (Synchronicity, Allegro, Super for Women, Popularity Potion, Intellectual Woman, Soulmate, Drop Your Guard, PheroGirl, Cuddle Bunny, Me Jane). Then I signed up for the monthly subscription service.

Just received my Sept releases and I'm so happy with all of them :blush: . At this time I can't say which one is my fave as they were all fab to me...even the Goblin Goo which I wasn't to sure about based on the description was delish...nom nom.

Mara/Danna lots of XOXO you did an amazing job as always with Sept scents.

P.S. Thanks for the ATD :angelstar-kaos058: .

Edited to add...

Vivica,awesome job on the label for Autumnal Equinox 08...love it :(

Edited by seamonkey

I got my "stash" !!!!! LP OD again !!!! I love them all ! (Mummy Chunks is making me hungry for choco chip cookies, all I have is chocolate frosting :( ) Yet another GREAT month of scents !

ps: love the 'halloween whoopie cushion" !!!

liz :blush:

ps (again): GOT TO GET FULL SZ BTLS OF 'Potion 31', 'Halloween Moon' and 'Carpe Noctum' !!!!

Edited by liz

Another HUGE hooray, and thanks to the ladies of LP! Even though I really *should not* have ordered the samples this month, I'm SO happy I did!! It came through on a day I really needed a cheer up - and oh how cute the package was! From the candy-corn cellophane bag to the hilarious pumpkin whoopee cushion - I had a big smile, and still do.

I immediately tried out the Native Soil, and am walking around doing chores sniffing this amazing scent! Cinnamon-woodsy deliciousness...oh, if I love the rest as much as this, I may be asking for my X-mas present sooner than usual! I'm torn between trying them ALL on now, and just allowing myself 1/day...what to do?

Amazing month Mara and Danna! Thanks again!

Edited by katz

Another HUGE hooray, and thanks to the ladies of LP! Even though I really *should not* have ordered the samples this month, I'm SO happy I did!! It came through on a day I really needed a cheer up - and oh how cute the package was! From the candy-corn cellophane bag to the hilarious pumpkin whoopee cushion - I had a big smile, and still do.

I immediately tried out the Native Soil, and am walking around doing chores sniffing this amazing scent! Cinnamon-woodsy deliciousness...oh, if I love the rest as much as this, I may be asking for my X-mas present sooner than usual! I'm torn between trying them ALL on now, and just allowing myself 1/day...what to do?

Amazing month Mara and Danna! Thanks again!

I have found that I enjoy trying two per day when I have new samples. One in the morning and then I take one sample to work with me and try it on just before I leave the office.

I am sooo looking forward to my package. It may have arrived today, but I am on a committee that is planning a conference (which is tomorrow). Soo, I am staying the night at the hotel since it will be a very late night for me and a very early morning tomorrow... I'll have to go pick them up at the PO on Saturday morning.