Mummy Chunks

ivy_fiddlefox

Ok so this is one of the first of the sept samples I'm trying and it's warm and creamy, Im really getting the milkiness to it with that baked feeling and not a whole lot of chocolate but it's still very nice and there's already so many wonderful chocolate scents. I'm gonna hang on to this sample though I'm nto sure if I really need a bottle yet.

did you get your sample? let us know what it smells like. I'm not a fan of chocolate, doesn't go well with my chemistry.

Ok so this is one of the first of the sept samples I'm trying and it's warm and creamy, Im really getting the milkiness to it with that baked feeling and not a whole lot of chocolate but it's still very nice and there's already so many wonderful chocolate scents. I'm gonna hang on to this sample though I'm nto sure if I really need a bottle yet.

OMG- ALL I smell is cookies in the oven and milk-

It makes me hungry and I have to get the Anti Piggy out.

I agree! I just got my samples today, and this one smells exactly like warm gooey chocolate chip cookies just out of the oven. The first vision that came to mind when I smelled it was the Nestle Toll House commercials where they show a cookie being pulled apart with the strings of melted chocolate streeeetching out between the halves...

Good lord, I'm so hungry for one now. 003-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif

• 4 weeks later...

Mummy Chunks

In vial: there’s a milk note that could sour on me…but the chocolate cookie smell is very realistic.

On skin: now it smells like heavy condensed milk, but I also smell cookie dough and milk chocolate chips. I’m not sure whether I like this or not. On the one hand, this really does smell like cookies and the scent of milk chocolate in here is spot on. It also reminds me strongly of cocoa butter, this scent…a bit like the Palmers cocoa butter lotion. But on the other hand, the milk note seems to waver towards the sour end of the spectrum, and one of the sweet notes is going very cloying on me. Almost like a cloying vanilla-chocolate candle smell. Thankfully the milk doesn’t go fully sour and the scent eventually stabilises into a really nice cocoa butter scent. By then it smells almost identical to Palmers lotion. There are times when I like that kind of scent but I know that at certain other times, the strong cocoa butter scent can make me a little queasy. The drydown after a few hours is actually quite lovely-it smells just like Kinder Surprise, which makes me smile…white and milk chocolate with a youthful feel. I don’t need a bottle because at times it is too sweet, but this is such a fun scent, I can’t bear to part with my sample!

• 4 weeks later...

Ok this one is sooo not good for the diet. I am now totally craving cookies and milk.

Wet I smell chocolate and toffee, but once it dries I fully get freshly baked cookies. My mouth is watering as I smell it. YUMMY!

• 2 weeks later...

In the vial, fresh baked chocolate chip cookies and milk...so yummy!

But on me there's a bit of sharpness, the milk/butter accord doesn't agree with me, I think. The chocolate does go kind of dark/semisweet, which is interesting. Hopefully with some aging this will work better...the OTL always teases me about how I smell like cake so I want to see how he will react to me smelling like cookies ("biscuits" to him, of course).

• 3 weeks later...

I tested this the other day and all I can say is I smelled just like a bar of chocolate. Or like I had been dipped in chocolate. No other note came through on me perhaps because my skin eats most of the other notes. LOL. But I really do like the chocolate aroma aside from the fact that it gave me some serious cravings for lindt truffles. So I'm thinking as much as I like it, wearing this would be bad news for me because I don't need anymore lindt truffles in my life these days. :wink2:

• 6 months later...

i agree with whiskers whispers: it DOES smell like palmers cocoa butter lotion when i first apply it, which is one of my old favorite body creams.

as well, it is 'spot on' in reminding me of chocolate chip cookies, however once it settles into my body chemistry there is something in this that goes a bit off on my skin, just a tiny bit. maybe the cream....

i also find this scent to be quite light wish it smelled richer. it ends up being a 'watered down' c.c cookie scent on me.

• 6 months later...

This smells exactly like cookie dough, chocolate chips and brown sugar and all, only better because it's got an additional creaminess to it from the milk note. It's warm and comforting, foody and cuddly, ideal for snuggling up on the sofa to a History Channel marathon (or your marathon of choice) and just plain indulging in the delicious aroma wafting around you. :D

Edited by Invidiana