blatant invitation + eow

i wore blatant invitation and some eow together today...

i was outside with my friends waiting for the bus and ive gotten so many hits it was ridiculous. id be walking by and guys would literally turn around to get a better look at me.

then..

some religious old woman comes up to me and says "why are you dressed like such a whore or are you one?" .. i was so offended but i kept my cool and i said "no, but i do go to a medical school and i'm going to be a doctor" then she says "what kind of doctor would u be, the one who aborts babies?" huh.. i was really pissed off because i wasnt wearing anything slutty that day.. just a v-neck t-shirt and jeans... my friends were really mad at her too and they were sticking up for me also, which i thought was nice. i was just so shocked! :(

anyways so apparently religious ladies hate eow.

Excellent report remmy, I swear by blatant invitation too! Great to pair up with any other pheros to give an extra boost ;) lol, you added extra eow?! lol how did you manage to cover up the stank my dear? c'mon sweetie spill out your secret :D I work my butt off to cover up blatant invitation, but it was easy to cover compared to the alcohol version of eow --ugh!--

some religious old woman comes up to me and says "why are you dressed like such a whore or are you one?" .. i was so offended but i kept my cool and i said "no, but i do go to a medical school and i'm going to be a doctor" then she says "what kind of doctor would u be, the one who aborts babies?" huh.. i was really pissed off because i wasnt wearing anything slutty that day.. just a v-neck t-shirt and jeans... my friends were really mad at her too and they were sticking up for me also, which i thought was nice. i was just so shocked! :(

I'm so sorry to hear that. But there was one time where a religious lady at school didn't like me that much when I wore eow too, she's wasn't as obnoxious or mean (otherwise my friends would have complained to the dean cause I'm such a softie pathetic to say), but she was the only person who didn't like me in my class and it showed (when everyone else was cool with me). So, I don't know what to think about this, maybe she just doesn't like the scent of vaginal secretions or maybe just me? lol, remains a mystery *sigh*

Edited by esmeralda

i was outside with my friends waiting for the bus and ive gotten so many hits it was ridiculous. id be walking by and guys would literally turn around to get a better look at me.

then..

Well, when you wear a ton of copulins out in public, you need to be prepared for that type of reaction. Blatant Invitation already has a healthy dose of cops in it......the only time I wear that much copulin out in public in the daytime is if I am running a specific "test", or if my man is with me. Trust me, you WILL be getting reactions that you do NOT like or want. EoW sends out the signal that you are READY to have sex, and NOW.

Edited by Dolly

i was just so shocked! :(

As Dolly says, you have to expect that when you wear such a blatently sexual mix in public that you're probably going to get some negative reactions from women. It's really not surprising that she reacted to you that way considering the pheromone signature you were broadcasting. And women are generally sensitve to EoW whereas men might not sense it except as "sex." But women, as I've said, have a better sense of smell, and they're definitely going to pick up on what it is.

So, I don't know what to think about this, maybe they just don't like the scent of vaginal secretions?

Okay no offense, but why would they? If some women are more conservative in their sexual mode and they smell a female who is broadcasting HELLO I'M SEXUALLY ACTIVE, then of course they're going to be offended.

Edited by luna65

Well, when you wear a ton of copulins out in public, you need to be prepared for that type of reaction. Blatant Invitation already has a healthy dose of cops in it......the only time I wear that much copulin out in public in the daytime is if I am running a specific "test", or if my man is with me. Trust me, you WILL be getting reactions that you do NOT like or want.

I've got a teeny question Dolly (since you're an expert at the pheros in LP)

If a lady is, pretend around her 40s will she be needing extra cops when she uses super sexy or blatant invitation unscented? Cause if she doesn't need extra cops, then would this be seriously potent stuff for 20 year olds? I'm just curious.

Okay no offense, but why would they? If some women are more conservative in their sexual mode and they smell a female who is broadcasting HELLO I'M SEXUALLY ACTIVE, then of course they're going to be offended.

I understand what you're telling and it makes sense. But it's interesting getting those reactions from really conservative women (I've been wearing pheros with cops, for the past few months, and I never got any mean reaction from any woman except 1 -which was that religious lady, but then she wasn't mean to me outwardingly, she just didn't like me- not telling that all religious ladies are like this, so don't misunderstand me!)

Once another product from another store which had cops leaked in my school bag and so did my blatant invitation (thank goodness it was in a tiny tube), covered it up with sugar'd honeycomb. Didn't have any "bad" reactions from women especially. I think that they don't mind the scent of secretions, though they might be curious about "what's going on with you" lol.

However, I do think if you wear eow, and act too sexy...maybe some ladies will not be able to take it, but this is what I think.

Enough with it all, let's be friends again! :HAMSTE~17: peace :(

Edited by esmeralda

I've got a teeny question Dolly (since you're an expert at the pheros in LP)

If a lady is, pretend around her 40s will she be needing extra cops when she uses super sexy or blatant invitation unscented? Cause if she doesn't need extra cops, then would this be seriously potent stuff for 20 year olds? I'm just curious.

I am 41, and was on birth control pills for years (supposedly reduces your original copulin production). So, yes, I need a LOT to get a reaction. But, you ladies who are around 20 need to tone down the copulin use, seriously. You probably already produce a lot of natural cops, and you are crossing the copulin line (remmy proved this with the reactions she got). Now, I don't think that Super Sexy actually contains copulins. BUT it is a sexy mix, nonetheless. Blatant Invitation, in the right setting, is a really good mix, BUT wearing it around young men with raging hormones (such as on a college campus), out in public in daytime, etc is really going to put one of you in a bad situation, I'm afraid.

I am older and have been using pheros for a LONG time. I know what reactions to be prepared for. And, if things get ugly, I can take care of myself. I will say this.....when I started out with pheros, there was nothing this potent on the market. Not at a price you could afford, anyway.

For daytime use, I would suggest that some of you younger ladies use some Treasured Hearts, Popularity Potion, True Confessions, Drop Your Guard, Super Sexy or even Unscented Dominance.

There are many MANY blends here that will give you the attention and hits without being quite so sexual. THEN, reserve the Blatant Invitation when the situation warrants it. But, be prepared for what will possibly happen.

ETA: Copulins HAVE been known to create angry, and even "catty" reactions in women....especially if they feel like you are trying to compete with them. One girl even reported almost getting beaten up one night at a club. Be careful!!

Edited by Dolly

I am 41, and was on birth control pills for years (supposedly reduces your original copulin production). So, yes, I need a LOT to get a reaction. But, you ladies who are around 20 need to tone down the copulin use, seriously. You probably already produce a lot of natural cops, and you are crossing the copulin line (remmy proved this with the reactions she got). Now, I don't think that Super Sexy actually contains copulins. BUT it is a sexy mix, nonetheless. Blatant Invitation, in the right setting, is a really good mix, BUT wearing it around young men with raging hormones (such as on a college campus), out in public in daytime, etc is really going to put one of you in a bad situation, I'm afraid.

I am older and have been using pheros for a LONG time. I know what reactions to be prepared for. I will say this.....when I started out with pheros, there was nothing this potent on the market. Not at a price you could afford, anyway.

For daytime use, I would suggest that some of you younger ladies use some Treasured Hearts, Popularity Potion, True Confessions, Drop Your Guard, Super Sexy or even Unscented Dominance.

There are many MANY blends here that will give you attentin and hits without being quite so sexual. THEN, reserve the Blatant Invitation when the situation warrants it. But, be prepared for what will possibly happen.

Thanks for explaining Dolly! It helped alot!

One girl even reported almost getting beaten up one night at a club. Be careful!!

omg, daym!

hi!

to cover up the eow, i actually poured my bottle into julphia's hair serum (flirtatious and i added some green apple to it..) mixed it in 10:1 ratio. so considering eow is watered down already, this really isnt a very potent solution..

but yeah, it was weird because i usually dont get negative reactions from girls other than "something smells weird" if i dont do a good job covering it up..

anyways... probably going to stick with EST based pheros until my treasured hearts come back. gosh, that lady was so rude!

<3

Okay..It's time to link to a topic again, I think..

Please read my first post in the linked topic VERY carefully.. This subject is a MAJOR bugbear of myself and Dolly's - and I think Luna probably also follows our train of thought on this one too.

Copulins are NOT discerning, and when worn by WOMEN, they give out a VERY strong sexual "DO ME NOW" message to men - ALL men! That means whether it's the butcher, the baker or EVEN the candlestick maker - you ARE turning on men, and they ARE going to be affected by you wearing copulins around them..Whether they are 18 or 80!

It is SO important to realise this, as there may well be times you CANNOT handle that type of situation and the blatant attention it can, and often DOES, bring you..

I've been using pheromones for over 6 years now, and I STILL will never wear copulins unless my lovely man is with me, and to be honest, I just don't wear them UNLESS we are one-on-one. TOO MUCH HASSLE!

Anyway..It may sound like Dolly and I rant on about this, but rather than feel like we are flogging a dead horse, we hope that by repeating this fact often enough - it is taken on board.

We want every woman to enjoy using pheromones, but also to use them responsibly and most importantly of all - SAFELY. So you MUST understand what copulins DO to a male physically, in order to understand JUST why it is NOT wise to mess with the minds of men, by wearing copulins in environments and situations they are NOT suitable for...

Okay..Sorry if this sounds like I am back in my classroom and teaching, but this is something very close to my heart, and I really do NOT want to see women putting themselves into easily avoidable, unpleasant and PERHAPS potentially dangerous, situations.

Please read as I said, my first post there about using EOW, very carefully - and all your questions SHOULD be answered. If not, although I'm not here often right now, Dolly and Carrie can help you all out, as they are VERY experienced in copulin usage, and they KNOW all the pitfalls you CAN fall into. :(

Copulins are fun - used in the right way, but just be aware of the signals you are putting out before you start transmitting mixed messages. Men find us women confusing enough as it is - so let's give them a BIT of a break on this one.. ^_~

Using EOW

Blessings to you all.

Ail )O(

Okay..It's time to link to a topic again, I think..

Please read my first post in the linked topic VERY carefully.. This subject is a MAJOR bugbear of myself and Dolly's - and I think Luna probably also follows our train of thought on this one too.

Copulins are NOT discerning, and when worn by WOMEN, they give out a VERY strong sexual "DO ME NOW" message to men - ALL men! That means whether it's the butcher, the baker or EVEN the candlestick maker - you ARE turning on men, and they ARE going to be affected by you wearing copulins around them..Whether they are 18 or 80!

It is SO important to realise this, as there may well be times you CANNOT handle that type of situation and the blatant attention it can, and often DOES, bring you..

I've been using pheromones for over 6 years now, and I STILL will never wear copulins unless my lovely man is with me, and to be honest, I just don't wear them UNLESS we are one-on-one. TOO MUCH HASSLE!

Anyway..It may sound like Dolly and I rant on about this, but rather than feel like we are flogging a dead horse, we hope that by repeating this fact often enough - it is taken on board.

We want every woman to enjoy using pheromones, but also to use them responsibly and most importantly of all - SAFELY. So you MUST understand what copulins DO to a male physically, in order to understand JUST why it is NOT wise to mess with the minds of men, by wearing copulins in environments and situations they are NOT suitable for...

Okay..Sorry if this sounds like I am back in my classroom and teaching, but this is something very close to my heart, and I really do NOT want to see women putting themselves into easily avoidable, unpleasant and PERHAPS potentially dangerous, situations.

Please read as I said, my first post there about using EOW, very carefully - and all your questions SHOULD be answered. If not, although I'm not here often right now, Dolly and Carrie can help you all out, as they are VERY experienced in copulin usage, and they KNOW all the pitfalls you CAN fall into. :(

Copulins are fun - used in the right way, but just be aware of the signals you are putting out before you start transmitting mixed messages. Men find us women confusing enough as it is - so let's give them a BIT of a break on this one.. ^_~

Using EOW

Blessings to you all.

Ail )O(

:D

Ladies, there are so many other pheros here that ARE suitable for everyday use, and can be used in a variety of situations. Don't put yourselves in harm's way by sending out the wrong (phero) messages. Copulins are very strong, blatant stuff, and should be used with caution.

Other pheros can bring you hits and attention, and can be a lot of fun. Experiment and enjoy yourseves!

I think it's important to emphasize that pheromones are specifically for social engineering: whether we want to make ourselves feel good, or others. In my experience there are four distinct purposes:

-1- self effects (confidence, happiness, arousal)

-2- sexuality (attraction and arousal)

-3- attention (same as above, but also charisma)

-4- control (authority but also any of the above).

When people say things like, "I want to have more openness and communication with people," what they really mean is that they want attention. There's nothing wrong with admitting that, but just remember: if you seek attention you will get attention. And it's not all like Cinderalla-at-the-Prince's-Ball attention of "Oh my God you're beautiful!" Because everyone has different definitions of attraction, and will respond differently when provoked. Pheromones are the ultimate provocateurs, they affect a person in ways which run deeper than mere social engineering strategies would. We seek to manipulate situations with their use, but the results may not always be what you want them to be. If anything, the use of pheromones teaches that they're not a cure-all for social interaction or sexual attraction. There are certain situations which do not require chemical assistance, and there are others which are enhanced beyond all expecation by their use.

I would say to any and all: don't be naive, and don't be arrogant. Be honest about your motives and consider all possible scenarios and outcomes before going down that path. Yes, it is fun to manipulate people, but think about it from the other side as well: would you like someone manipulating you in the same fashion at every turn?

Edited by luna65

I would say to any and all: don't be naive, and don't be arrogant. Be honest about your motives and consider all possible scenarios and outcomes before going down that path. Yes, it is fun to manipulate people, but think about it from the other side as well: would you like someone manipulating you in the same fashion at every turn?

You've put into words something that has been on my mind for a while now reading this board...and I have to say though what you say may be divisive (as far as others' thoughts and opinions) it ought to be said, and I have to admit I'm on your side of the topic. I couldn't agree more.

If you want to wear cops in the daytime I'd suggest wearing something like the unscented cuddle bunny which has cops, or maybe intellectual woman? (I haven't tried that yet personally). I went out with some friends wearing blatant invitation one night for the first time, and guys were way more sexually aggressive than usual, one guy actually followed me back to the car and my two friends ended up confronting him and making him leave.

I'm sorry to hear about the lady being such a douche remmy *hugs*

Only if I was there Remmy, I would have not allowed that nun to disrespect you like that. I would have given her my two cents. I am adding that mix to my list. :-)

then..

Edited by laitcaramel

Only if I was there Remmy, I would have not allowed that nun to disrespect you like that. I would have givven her my two cents. I am adding that mix to my list. :-)

LMAO! I love you LC! I heard the heck out of that! :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

I'm sorry that happened to you too Remmy. You may not have known all of the effects that were going to come from that mix, but that does not mean that you were asking for such negative attention sh*t. That old biddie was obviously hatin on your sparkle. daymn that! Anyhoo lesson learned. EOW and BI will most likely attract some hateration so I am sure you will be using that in more private one on one situations. But heck even if you feel like wearing it in public, that is your purogative, now you know what can happen and you can make the choice that is best for you. Many Blessings to you sista girl :(

Edited by Lifesgood

aww thanx guys :( she was def. really rude. ive never gotten any negative rxns from it other than from her. maybe she was just having a bad day, i dont really care. it was kind of funny that she didnt know what to say as soon as i said, but um. i go to medical school.

anyways, im just going to chalk it up to one bad experience out of 100 good ones. not a biggie :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

Dolly, laitcaramel, and Lifesgood, I LOVE YOU! lol :msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

and remmy, girlie, you know that je t'aime as well! that's the spirit! :(

then..

some religious old woman comes up to me and says "why are you dressed like such a whore or are you one?" .. i was so offended but i kept my cool and i said "no, but i do go to a medical school and i'm going to be a doctor" then she says "what kind of doctor would u be, the one who aborts babies?" huh.. i was really pissed off because i wasnt wearing anything slutty that day.. just a v-neck t-shirt and jeans... my friends were really mad at her too and they were sticking up for me also, which i thought was nice. i was just so shocked! :Hug_emoticon:

Oh hell to the no :o ! I totally agree with Laitcaramel and LifesGood. I get what all the ladies are saying about wearing certain amounts of cops during the day etc and your advice and points are well taken. However, I feel that we should be able to use our potions as we see fit. I mean it is our money.

At the end of the day, no matter how many cops you have on it doesn't give anyone the right to call you out of name especially someone who doesn't even know you! I always read on forum that the mones will only bring out what the person REALLY feels. I don't care how old you are you have to give respect to get it and Remmy I know from being over on Androtics forum that you reside in the Philadelphia, PA area. I just moved from there and my Mother still lives there. Philly as we call it, is a tough city and if that lady said that to the wrong person let's just say the scenraio would have gone a little different. I personally would of put her in her place.

I usually don't comment on too many things on the board but this hit home. I am a young attractive smart woman and I deal with older women hating on me ALL the time. DAILY to be exact. I can be sweet as pie and they still give me their ass to kiss. If your pants fit snug or your skirt is above they knee they turn there nose up. And ask me if I give a damn! There is a difference between trashy and sexy but regardless who am I or anyone to tell someone what is presentable and what isn't. My Mother is 48 y/o and I have a plethora of older Aunts and I never seen anyone of them be envious or show jealousy while in the presence of a young attractive woman. They give props when props are do. This is where I got my confidence from by watching them. So don't let anyone belittle you or talk to you that way. Stand up for yourself and what you believe in! And for the the record we need sexier Doctors! :D

Edited by CutiePie

aww cutiepie, ur awesome :Hug_emoticon: well said :o im not going to let that deter me from wearing cops. i have the most fun with it and it's been great :D

and me and my friend gave her a bit of.. a shock with what we said back to her also :D

<3

However, I feel that we should be able to use our potions as we see fit. I mean it is our money.

You are absolutely correct. The advice has nothing to do with envy of younger women and everything to do with common sense.

Remmy, as a medical student you should know that reactions are at their core determined by biology. Women in their 20s are positively swimming in copulins. That is part of the desirability factor: attraction is at a very basic level a consideration of reproductive viability and therefore younger women have the advantage in every way. But copulins - which remember are vaginal secretions - are sending out the message I AM READY FOR SEX NOW - and how are people going to react to that? Especially if the social response you give to someone who reacts to that pheromone taunt is the opposite of the signal. We say in fun that we want to "torture" people...but I will say with experience that unless you can control the situation entirely, it's not always a wise thing to do. If I am enacting a scenario with a consensual partner, then I can torture him all I want to and he has agreed to the predetermined guidelines. But a stranger will react to "torture" in a possibly unexpected - and unwanted - fashion. There's always the risk that people will ignore the social contract regardless of considerations of right and wrong.

It's fun to be provocative, but remember that provocation does not discriminate between good and bad. It's true that no one has the right to be hostile, but broadcasting a very provocative sexual message can be seen by some as equally hostile. Women are just as territorial and hierarchical as men are. Hostility results when the social contract is perceived to have been violated. Provocation is attention-seeking behavior and attention means any attention. You cannot control public response. Okay, so you stuck up for yourself, and CutiePie intimates that she might have resorted to violence. This is what results from provocation...is it a life goal to have to defend one's self every day? Personally, I have no desire to do so. But perhaps some people see it as the price of attention, and they desire attention above all else.

I think the main philosophy behind our responses is merely to say don't be surprised. Now that you know what might happen, then be prepared for anything. I've learned some hard lessons myself with pheromones but I was never shocked. Instead I realized that some risks are not acceptable and others are. But just like people's reactions to the chemicals, remember that everyone is not always waiting to validate you. Some people are going to express the opposite, but opposition isn't always negative, just like attention isn't always positive.

Edited by luna65

i was just sharing something that happened to me. and no i dont think its fun to play around with people's feelings neither. and i'm don't. i'm the type of girl that never lead guys on and everybody's aware of the fact that my tg and i have a thing going on.

also, even before i started wearing copulins, i had no problem with getting guys and i was the girl that guys talked about getting with when i walk around the school even when they know about my TG. i just feel like i'm an attractive enough person that even without the copulins the woman would've came up and told me off. also, i think for the most part that pheros are only 1% and 99% is you. (i guess in this case, the woman pmsing)

honestly, i was more shocked that she had the audacity to say that kind of stuff. i was shocked that a person as rude as that existed and my shock had nothing to do with the fact that i was wearing copulins. which btw, was a very very small amount.

ive had some great experiences learning about pheros at androtics and i think that i know how to use a lot of pheros well enough so it only affects those very standing close to me. also, i wouldnt be too quick to put that little stunt the woman pulled entirely into copulin's doing because i got no hits of any sexual nature when i was out shopping in the mall. to be completely honest, whenever i wear copulins my TG just says i smell bad and how he wishes i wore regular perfumes that he picked out. so most of the times i dont think copulins arent' even potent.

anyways, thanks for the advice. i honestly didn't post my thread up to offend people but it seems like i did.

Remmy, as a medical student you should know that reactions are at their core determined by biology. Women in their 20s are positively swimming in copulins. That is part of the desirability factor: attraction is at a very basic level a consideration of reproductive viability and therefore younger women have the advantage in every way. But copulins - which remember are vaginal secretions - are sending out the message I AM READY FOR SEX NOW - and how are people going to react to that? Especially if the social response you give to someone who reacts to that pheromone taunt is the opposite of the signal. We say in fun that we want to "torture" people...but I will say with experience that unless you can control the situation entirely, it's not always a wise thing to do. If I am enacting a scenario with a consensual partner, then I can torture him all I want to and he has agreed to the predetermined guidelines. But a stranger will react to "torture" in a possibly unexpected - and unwanted - fashion. There's always the risk that people will ignore the social contract regardless of considerations of right and wrong.

It's fun to be provocative, but remember that provocation does not discriminate between good and bad. It's true that no one has the right to be hostile, but broadcasting a very provocative sexual message can be seen by some as equally hostile. Women are just as territorial and hierarchical as men are. Hostility results when the social contract is perceived to have been violated. Provocation is attention-seeking behavior and attention means any attention. You cannot control public response. Okay, so you stuck up for yourself, and CutiePie intimates that she might have resorted to violence. This is what results from provocation...is it a life goal to have to defend one's self every day? Personally, I have no desire to do so. But perhaps some people see it as the price of attention, and they desire attention above all else.

I think the main philosophy behind our responses is merely to say don't be surprised. Now that you know what might happen, then be prepared for anything. I've learned some hard lessons myself with pheromones but I was never shocked. Instead I realized that some risks are not acceptable and others are. But just like people's reactions to the chemicals, remember that everyone is not always waiting to validate you. Some people are going to express the opposite, but opposition isn't always negative, just like attention isn't always positive.

No offense. But really, please take a few minutes to relax, before spilling those beans, seriously. It's really discouraging reading posts like this that are kind of "grr-ing" at people, when they are being honest about the effects they had with the pheros they used from LP, making them intimidated to post any valuable effects that others would have wanted to hear. I know that you're trying to give valuable advice, and stuff, but we heard it once, and coming over and over again, and you could offend people. And some might even not feel encouraged to come back to the forum. Things can be said, in a nicer way.

I'm pretty sure that there are many posts here about cops, and eow, and I'm really sure that remmy knows what she's doing (I know her personally) and we both know what eow and cops are and what they do. So really...

I appreciate how nice you are by advising us the same thing over and over again, but to be honest, cops got nothing to do with making women cranky to be frank. If a woman becomes cranky or really mean when someone's wearing cops, it's a character flaw, the person is jealous (I had a very well -experienced- person tell me this, and she's not in the forum and has used cops for years). And, I myself am a phero addict, I wear pheros everyday, and with cops, I've never been flamed at, or my hair pulled, or got a black eye, unless I tried to steal another girl's boyfriend (which is not my interest anyway)

Common sense. Hmm, if a random lady just walked right infront of a woman (cause she's totally jealous of you) and talked to her like that (with or without cops), to be frank, I'm pretty sure that most women will tell her off. I think you're exagerating a little bit about the part with violence and all that. It's totally normal to defend youself, things like rape, bullying happens without pheros/cops too, and good lord I hope those scape goats are brave enough to defend themselves. And there's not going to be an older women around the corner everyday waiting to flame at you if you're planning to wear cops everyday...I mean, get real! I wear pheros/cops for 5/7 for monthes so that means I should be depressed by now from all those violent acts, and mean treatment *rolls eyes* lol Plus, it's not like we're bathing in cops everyday to be provocative, and even if some people want to be, that's totally cool, they're just responsible for their actions. And it's their money, it's their actions, and they know the consequences, if they didn't that's just unfortunate cause their information all over the forum, and too bad they didn't even want to look at it.

I wasn't trying to stir up drama here, but I just wanted to say please chill.

Edited by esmeralda

No offense. But really, please take a few minutes to relax, before spilling those beans, seriously. It's really discouraging reading posts like this that are kind of "grr-ing" at people, when they are being honest about the effects they had with the pheros they used from LP, making them intimidated to post any valuable effects that others would have wanted to hear. I know that you're trying to give valuable advice, and stuff, but we heard it once, and coming over and over again, and you could offend people. And some might even not feel encouraged to come back to the forum. Things can be said, in a nicer way.

I'm pretty sure that there are many posts here about cops, and eow, and I'm really sure that remmy knows what she's doing (I know her personally) and we both know what eow and cops are and what they do. So really...

I appreciate how nice you are by advising us the same thing over and over again, but to be honest, cops got nothing to do with making women cranky to be frank. If a woman becomes cranky or really mean when someone's wearing cops, it's a character flaw, the person is jealous (I had a very well -experienced- person tell me this, and she's not in the forum and has used cops for years). And, I myself am a phero addict, I wear pheros everyday, and with cops, I've never been flamed at, or my hair pulled, or got a black eye, unless I tried to steal another girl's boyfriend (which is not my interest anyway)

Common sense. Hmm, if a random lady just walked right infront of a woman (cause she's totally jealous of you) and talked to her like that (with or without cops), to be frank, I'm pretty sure that most women will tell her off. I think you're exagerating a little bit about the part with violence and all that. It's totally normal to defend youself, things like rape, bullying happens without pheros/cops too, and good lord I hope those scape goats are brave enough to defend themselves. And there's not going to be an older women around the corner everyday waiting to flame at you if you're planning to wear cops everyday...I mean, get real! I wear pheros/cops for 5/7 for monthes so that means I should be depressed by now from all those violent acts, and mean treatment *rolls eyes* lol Plus, it's not like we're bathing in cops everyday to be provocative, and even if some people want to be, that's totally cool, they're just responsible for their actions. And it's their money, it's their actions, and they know the consequences, if they didn't that's just unfortunate cause their information all over the forum, and too bad they didn't even want to look at it.

I wasn't trying to stir up drama here, but I just wanted to say please chill.

I couldn't have said it better myself Esmeralda and Remmy. nuff said.

Actually I do want to say something else LOL <<<<< HUGS >>>>>> To both of you sista girls. you guys keep doing YOU! Luv ya both! Oh yeah and Cutie Pie's crazy a$$ too LOL.

Edited by Lifesgood

i was shocked that a person as rude as that existed and my shock had nothing to do with the fact that i was wearing copulins. which btw, was a very very small amount.

Okay I understand that kind of shock. It's just the way you originally stated the incident caused myself (and perhaps others) to ascribe a particular cause-and-effect. But if you don't feel it had anything to do with wearing the mix at all then yes, I can see how that would be a thoroughly traumatic experience. I suppose any misinterpretation has now been resolved.

esmeralda: I believe we're all just speaking from our particular perspectives. Perhaps my response does not come off as measured, but that was the intent of my tone. I do not generally harangue anyone. I'm not intending to discourage anyone from using pheromones (just as Remmy did not mean to cause controversy), I'm just presenting another view. But social interaction isn't always about validation, it's about the exchange of opinions. And I'm okay with your viewpoint that I'm incorrect based on your own experience. If you are offended based on my responses I acknowledge your offense and apologize (as well as to anyone else who may be offended), but I do believe the other side of the argument does require equal time.

I couldn't have said it better myself Esmeralda and Remmy. nuff said.

Actually I do want to say something else LOL <<<<< HUGS >>>>>> To both of you sista girls. you guys keep doing YOU! Luv ya both! Oh yeah and Cutie Pie's crazy a$$ too LOL.

LOL, thanks sister! *MUAH*

I believe we're all just speaking from our particular perspectives. Perhaps my response does not come off as measured, but that was the intent of my tone. I do not generally harangue anyone. I'm not intending to discourage anyone from using pheromones (just as Remmy did not mean to cause controversy), I'm just presenting another view. But social interaction isn't always about validation, it's about the exchange of opinions. And I'm okay with your viewpoint that I'm incorrect based on your own experience. If you are offended based on my responses I acknowledge your offense and apologize (as well as to anyone else who may be offended), but I do believe the other side of the argument does require equal time.

Yea, I guess so, but what I'm trying to tell is that when you reply to someone, things can be said, in a more subtle way. Throwing your point of views in that manner at them isn't going to help to be honest. And telling opinions can be said in a nicer way, so they can be exchanged without a problem, without anyone being hurt or offended and arguing isn't my thing, I just wanted to share the love. Apology accepted ;) Peace :surprised:

i was just sharing something that happened to me. and no i dont think its fun to play around with people's feelings neither. and i'm don't. i'm the type of girl that never lead guys on and everybody's aware of the fact that my tg and i have a thing going on.

also, even before i started wearing copulins, i had no problem with getting guys and i was the girl that guys talked about getting with when i walk around the school even when they know about my TG. i just feel like i'm an attractive enough person that even without the copulins the woman would've came up and told me off. also, i think for the most part that pheros are only 1% and 99% is you. (i guess in this case, the woman pmsing)

honestly, i was more shocked that she had the audacity to say that kind of stuff. i was shocked that a person as rude as that existed and my shock had nothing to do with the fact that i was wearing copulins. which btw, was a very very small amount.

ive had some great experiences learning about pheros at androtics and i think that i know how to use a lot of pheros well enough so it only affects those very standing close to me. also, i wouldnt be too quick to put that little stunt the woman pulled entirely into copulin's doing because i got no hits of any sexual nature when i was out shopping in the mall. to be completely honest, whenever i wear copulins my TG just says i smell bad and how he wishes i wore regular perfumes that he picked out. so most of the times i dont think copulins arent' even potent.

anyways, thanks for the advice. i honestly didn't post my thread up to offend people but it seems like i did.

You already apologized so I decided to not say what I really wanted to say. I will say however that I NEVER said anything about "violence." I would have never said anything about putting my hands on and physically harming anyone, especially an old lady. What I did say is that Philadelphia is a tough city like New York City and several other cities across the U.S. and people do not care who and what you are and THEY would of handle that scenario in a different manner. These are facts. This is the reality we live in. When I said I would of put her in her place I was referring to giving her a piece of my mind, verbally. In addition, I will defend myself against harms way.

I agree with esmeralda in that we should be able to come on here share our experience and not be preached at. Everyone on her is grown. Advice should only be given when asked. Thank You

Pheromones can really enhance your life and the lives of those lucky enough to be around you, but it takes some patience and keen observation to acquire the knowledge and skills to use them optimally. Everyone, no matter their age, level of education or life experience, has a learning curve with them ... if people around you are having a good time - a better time once you arrive on the scene - then you know you're doing something right.

Pheromones are messengers - they're biochemical communication, and in NLP they say, "the meaning of your communication is the response you get."

If you like the responses you get, then right on ... if not, pay attention to that feedback, and tinker some more! Don't be afraid to experiment in low-stakes situations; any miscalculations you make can accelerate your progress, and can really help you see that yeah, these things DO have an effect, it's not just in your head. Hopefully you choose to use them for peaceful purposes only! :)

As Dolly says, the social pheromones are really great to use; they're hard to go wrong with, and extremely effective for the kinds of results that benefit more people, more of the time. :Hug_emoticon:

hey remmy , yeah that lady was really rude to ya, I think they way you handled it and not stooping to her level was good.

My 2 cents on this situation is that all human beings have a choice as to what they do and say. Yes wearing pheros cause certain reactions in people but people still have FREE WILL to do as they please. Some of the responses I've heard are a reason why most of the times I havent posted my results with using pheros. I've been using them since march and have had great experiences and some bad ones but thats nothing new to me. I mean come on even without wearing pheros I still get caught up in bad situations but thats just because the world is filled with jerks as well as good people.

I mean we are all adults in this forum and I think most women here to their fair share of research or at least read what cops do and other pheros do before they purchase. Lately it seems alot of post have been focused more on the fear factor of wearing cops which is something that really is getting on my nerves. I mean they are copulins lol I think the women that buy them know they are for sexual attraction. I do appreciate the concern and valuable information but at times it feels as if Im being preached to as child who cant decern how to act in a situation. As if we're not smart enough not to understand hey dont wear a ton of cops where you might get attacked. I dont think its any different than a woman wearing a really sexy dress or being all over a guy in a sexual manner but has no intention of it going any further.

I just think some of the ladies here should stop making their advice seem as if we are morons who dont know how to not get attacked by men. I always ask questions when I like advice but I have really been holding back cuz I've seen other ladies who post their results being attacked and made feel stupid just because they are ranting about their results not because they didnt know what to expect. I think as women some of the ladies here have to remember sometimes its just a rant not a call for advice or ignorance or a story of unexpected results it is just posting results both good and bad.

hey remmy , yeah that lady was really rude to ya, I think they way you handled it and not stooping to her level was good.

My 2 cents on this situation is that all human beings have a choice as to what they do and say. Yes wearing pheros cause certain reactions in people but people still have FREE WILL to do as they please. Some of the responses I've heard are a reason why most of the times I havent posted my results with using pheros. I've been using them since march and have had great experiences and some bad ones but thats nothing new to me. I mean come on even without wearing pheros I still get caught up in bad situations but thats just because the world is filled with jerks as well as good people.

I mean we are all adults in this forum and I think most women here to their fair share of research or at least read what cops do and other pheros do before they purchase. Lately it seems alot of post have been focused more on the fear factor of wearing cops which is something that really is getting on my nerves. I mean they are copulins lol I think the women that buy them know they are for sexual attraction. I do appreciate the concern and valuable information but at times it feels as if Im being preached to as child who cant decern how to act in a situation. As if we're not smart enough not to understand hey dont wear a ton of cops where you might get attacked. I dont think its any different than a woman wearing a really sexy dress or being all over a guy in a sexual manner but has no intention of it going any further.

I just think some of the ladies here should stop making their advice seem as if we are morons who dont know how to not get attacked by men. I always ask questions when I like advice but I have really been holding back cuz I've seen other ladies who post their results being attacked and made feel stupid just because they are ranting about their results not because they didnt know what to expect. I think as women some of the ladies here have to remember sometimes its just a rant not a call for advice or ignorance or a story of unexpected results it is just posting results both good and bad.

Well said Vivica. My sentiments exactly. This whole convo made me come out of my keep it neutral shell. I feel you on this one girl! ;)

EXACTLY! Couldn't have said it better myself! Well put Vivica ;)

Vivica, you're right on the spot. That's the same way, I felt. Thank YOU. ;)

Finally, hopefully, people will step out and start posting their reports on LPs pheros without being startled about people attacking them.

Edited by esmeralda

OK, lovely ladies......I just want to make something clear, because I don't want you all to have a bad taste in your mouths, or have you thinking that you can't come in here and post your phero results.....we want to hear your reports!!

I think this is all a big misunderstanding or communication gap or whatever you want to call it. I don't think that any of the members here were "preaching". When I first read remmy's post, it sounded as if she was shocked that she got such a reaction. NO, I do NOT think that the older lady had the right to say something that vile. Not even close. I stepped into the coversation the way I did because it sounded as if sweet remmy was confused as to why she got such a reaction.

All I was trying to say is that with copulins, you must be PREPARED for EXTREME reactions. Even though we all do have free will, we are all still animals, and that is PRECISELY why pheromones work. Some people will act lewd when they pick up on the signals, and some will not. Some people who have less than stellar self-control (I'm sure we have ALL met these people) will go overboard when they pick up on these signals.

Bottom line, wear what you want, and please come and post your feedback. But, be AWARE and be SAFE.

Happy testing!

Edited by Dolly

awwwwww dolly you're a sweetheart, I always love your advice and tips

maybe it was a communication gap between others, I just posted my views because it isnt necessary to say how dangerous cops are in every thread where people post a bad result thats just life sometimes bad things happen and it is not your fault how people react.

So Im going to post a good and bad experience I had with EOW . I have the regular version not the oil one YET, just trying to finish the one I got now

Good experience

--------------------------------

Im 24, Latina, where I live there arent many latinas so I always stand out. I wore about 5 drops on wrist , neck and chest. I went to an upscale shopping center and in every store I would get catered too extremely well by both men and women. In just about every store a guy would stare and ask for my number. This one guy even opened the door for me and followed me out and bought me ice cream and sat with me and talked for about 30 minutes. He had full eye contact the entire time even when he bought the ice cream he kept turning around to look at me. I also got alot of love from the women , they were kind and nice. I think because a women who exudes sexuality but is balanced with kindness and approachability gives off a positive, healthy aura and I was perceived well. One of the checkout girls even gave me a discount cuz she said I was so sweet and polite. So end of the day I had about 7 numbers with all hotties.

Bad experience

---------------------------------

I went to a sports bar and hung out with some guy friends and I was the only girl in the group. All my guy friends are super hot, think 6 feet and up, muscles, dimples , sexy smiles you get the picture. So I was around 8 guys and of course the ladies are going to try to flirt with them. Now a few ladies come over they start talking so I join the convo make a few jokes right. Well of course since they are my friends we have the same sense of humor and they start laughing at my jokes and kind of brush the ladies of a bit. Since Im kinda the alpha in my group being the girl they spoil me. Well the ladies kinda got mad and started saying stuff like why are you taking your little sister out , and giving me dirty looks. I can be pushy when I want so to put is simply they ended up leaving the table and didnt mess with me for the rest of the night when I put them in their place as to not be rude to me.

the truth is wearing cops and not wearing them I have experience both situations before. For me cops when Im in quite mode help to bring the guys to me without doing anything and it absolutely works. I love the good experiences and the bad ones dont bug me cuz to me its just a part of life.

Now nobody tell me how cops are dangerous, I get the picture lol just joking

Excellent report Vivica! Thanks for sharing. I can't wait to receive the bottle of EOW that I ordered. Like you I attract attention regardless of the pheros but I always love to find ways to make life a little more effortless. I'm a Leo so I love the princessy type of attention LOL.

Hey Viv.....you really NEED to try the Essence Oil.....I like it much better than the alcohol-based EoW....

Oh Dolly, I didn't mean it to you!...I'm so sorry if you got it that way. You should know that I love you by now! lol! Excellent report vivica btw!

Edited by esmeralda