blatant invitation + eow

yeah, i wasnt offended by your post either dolly! btw, great report vivica :frown:

but at one point i was berating myself for posting because some of the responses ive been getting were condescending. at least it's all sorted out now.

Edited by remmy

I don't think the pheromones had anything to do with it. The old lady was just :c352-0016:

And I was thinking deeply closeted lesbian, poor thing. :frown: With any luck she will be able to come to terms with herself and why she has such uncontrolable reactions to sexy womens. I can't help but wish her luck in her journey and great joy at the end of it. :001_tt2:

awwwwww dolly you're a sweetheart, I always love your advice and tips

maybe it was a communication gap between others, I just posted my views because it isnt necessary to say how dangerous cops are in every thread where people post a bad result thats just life sometimes bad things happen and it is not your fault how people react.

So Im going to post a good and bad experience I had with EOW . I have the regular version not the oil one YET, just trying to finish the one I got now

Good experience

--------------------------------

Im 24, Latina, where I live there arent many latinas so I always stand out. I wore about 5 drops on wrist , neck and chest. I went to an upscale shopping center and in every store I would get catered too extremely well by both men and women. In just about every store a guy would stare and ask for my number. This one guy even opened the door for me and followed me out and bought me ice cream and sat with me and talked for about 30 minutes. He had full eye contact the entire time even when he bought the ice cream he kept turning around to look at me. I also got alot of love from the women , they were kind and nice. I think because a women who exudes sexuality but is balanced with kindness and approachability gives off a positive, healthy aura and I was perceived well. One of the checkout girls even gave me a discount cuz she said I was so sweet and polite. So end of the day I had about 7 numbers with all hotties.

Bad experience

---------------------------------

I went to a sports bar and hung out with some guy friends and I was the only girl in the group. All my guy friends are super hot, think 6 feet and up, muscles, dimples , sexy smiles you get the picture. So I was around 8 guys and of course the ladies are going to try to flirt with them. Now a few ladies come over they start talking so I join the convo make a few jokes right. Well of course since they are my friends we have the same sense of humor and they start laughing at my jokes and kind of brush the ladies of a bit. Since Im kinda the alpha in my group being the girl they spoil me. Well the ladies kinda got mad and started saying stuff like why are you taking your little sister out , and giving me dirty looks. I can be pushy when I want so to put is simply they ended up leaving the table and didnt mess with me for the rest of the night when I put them in their place as to not be rude to me.

the truth is wearing cops and not wearing them I have experience both situations before. For me cops when Im in quite mode help to bring the guys to me without doing anything and it absolutely works. I love the good experiences and the bad ones dont bug me cuz to me its just a part of life.

Now nobody tell me how cops are dangerous, I get the picture lol just joking

Great report!!

Okay, Vivica, so maybe you should stop hoarding the eight "super hot, 6 feet and up, muscles, dimples, and sexy smiles" males and share them with the rest of us LP girls!!! :frown:

Great report!!

Okay, Vivica, so maybe you should stop hoarding the eight "super hot, 6 feet and up, muscles, dimples, and sexy smiles" males and share them with the rest of us LP girls!!! :frown:

hehe! :001_tt2:

Edit: bad icon there...so wrong!

Edited by esmeralda

hehe! :001_tt2:

Edit: bad icon there...so wrong!

But...that kinda fits though, doesn't it? :frown:

Great report!!

hehe Im greedy lol, they're so sweet too which makes them even better