cops make everyone friendlier!

starlitegirl

So today I did my first test with more than the usual few drops of copulins. I went with five drops. Whew! That's a scent that will bowl you over... After it dried down I covered with amber and sugared honeycomb. OMG! This is THE BEST SCENT EVER! (Makes me very excited with anticipation for my orders that are loaded with sugared things and phero girl and phero girl super.)

So I wore this to my gym, and one guy that used to go to my old gym but also switched to this one recently and NEVER said squat to me started a conversation with me. No overtures or anything, but sweet and friendly. And so did a few women. And some young guy was following me around. Then some other guy was hovering near me for around 10-15 minutes while I was talking to someone. And then a third guy kept popping up near me. Copulins are like people magnets. I love them!!!

What was really weird was about 15-20 minutes after I put them on, I got a rush. Like an adrenaline rush or something. Almost felt like a little anxiety. Lasted for about 15 minutes then was gone and I was in a very happy place. Or it could have been the caffeine kicking in :lol:

So today I did my first test with more than the usual few drops of copulins. I went with five drops. Whew! That's a scent that will bowl you over... After it dried down I covered with amber and sugared honeycomb. OMG! This is THE BEST SCENT EVER! (Makes me very excited with anticipation for my orders that are loaded with sugared things and phero girl and phero girl super.)

So I wore this to my gym, and one guy that used to go to my old gym but also switched to this one recently and NEVER said squat to me started a conversation with me. No overtures or anything, but sweet and friendly. And so did a few women. And some young guy was following me around. Then some other guy was hovering near me for around 10-15 minutes while I was talking to someone. And then a third guy kept popping up near me. Copulins are like people magnets. I love them!!!

What was really weird was about 15-20 minutes after I put them on, I got a rush. Like an adrenaline rush or something. Almost felt like a little anxiety. Lasted for about 15 minutes then was gone and I was in a very happy place. Or it could have been the caffeine kicking in ;)

Be careful mixing cops with caffeine. :lol: Hehe!! The only place for me to really test cops is at work and I seriously don't want to go there!! I have tried the cops on at home, wait for the drydown, then, top it with various scents. I like to test and see how good a cover is going to be before I release my cops scented self out into general population. ^_^

If I remember right, some people were saying that 'Blatant Invitation' which has cops acts like a popularity potion. I'll try to find where I read that to verify it for you when I have more time.

Blatant Invitation has done that for some people.....I get more on the "friendly factor" if I layer it with Treasured Hearts.....

I can't wait to receive my sugared honeycomb and now it seems that I'll have to purchase amber too. Great post Starlitegirl.

Thanks Countesszero!

I added a few more drops of cops today and discovered there's a threshold to what some men can handle, especially younger guys (late teens - early 20s) at a gym. My presence around a few younger guys seemed to throw off their concentration. One had to periodically move a few feet away. But a few guys in their mid 20s up would periodically look at me. I could see them in the mirrors. What's funny is that I could tell I totally threw these two 'macho' guys whom generally pay attention to younger, perkier, much more fit gals that also tend to be petite to average in height. And here I am, 5'9, healthy looking but no competition for these gals, but these two guys seem to have a bit of a time not paying attention to me. One of them hung around me for most of a 50 minute cardio workout on the day I put only two drops of cops on (and no amber/honeycomb ala: sex mix). Today, I walk by him and later notice him periodically watching me through a glass window while I'm doing yoga in a dimly lit workout room while he's doing his workout. A little later I decided to mess with him by working out 4 feet from him. Didn't look at him once but from the corner of my eye I could see I was being watched. This is also a guy whose only attention to me before actually bordered on rude.

Can I just say how much I love cops + honeycomb/amber right now?

And yes, I think I am just a little bit evil. :smilies-23596:

Starlitegirl,

How many drops do you use if you don't mind me asking?

Do you prefer EoW or Essence Oil?

I am thinking an oil version of EoW must be more resistant to sweat and kind of stick to your skin longer...

I use EoW not the oil. I got it just before I found LP. Seems to have a pretty good range. I'm not sure about sweat resistant since it's no an oil. For example, I can still smell my honeycomb/amber mix (both oils) after around 1.5-2 hours of working out and sweating a lot and it's been a few hours since then. But I don't think the cops are still there. So yeah, the oil version is way better at lasting and I'll get that when I run low on what I have, though I kind of like the idea of having both because sometimes I'd rather have it diffuse more over lasting longer. Depends on the situation. For romantic and personal, I'd go with the oil.

For drops, I did 5-7 today, but they were full drops. Yesterday, I sort of used the dropper to dab a little here and there so it wasn't as potent. I haven't mastered applying EoW with the dropper yet as it runs down my neck or chest and gets messy. That's why I went with dabbing it yesterday. Not so messy and overwhelming.

Edited by starlitegirl