EST Trial size?

Mademoiselle

Hi everyone,

I am not sure I am in the right section to post this but I would like to know if it is possible to order EST spray -not the cuddle bunny blend, I already ordered it!- in a smaller quantity than what is offered in the store.

The only available product I see is a 30ml bottle, that cost about $100, that's a lot of $ for a college student, so please let me know if I can get a smaller size (like 5, 10 or 15ml) to try it out.

I have been reading so many great things about it, it sounds like it's just what I need!

Thanks a lot!

Due to the cost of the pheros, LP doesn't offer those in sample size..*however* there is a thread here...let me locate it for you wherein someone decanted some pheros in smaller sizes...like $3 or more if you choose - that might work.

Thread here: Decant Circle

You might want to ask Calistic if she's still doing decants - good luck!

Hi everyone,

I am not sure I am in the right section to post this but I would like to know if it is possible to order EST spray -not the cuddle bunny blend, I already ordered it!- in a smaller quantity than what is offered in the store.

The only available product I see is a 30ml bottle, that cost about $100, that's a lot of $ for a college student, so please let me know if I can get a smaller size (like 5, 10 or 15ml) to try it out.

I have been reading so many great things about it, it sounds like it's just what I need!

Thanks a lot!

The unscented phero blends or single pheros are not normally avaiable in trial sizes, as they are expensive. There are decant circles here on the forum, where people split the cost, so keep your eyes open.

If I were you, I would try the cuddle bunny and see if it gives you good results. It does have Est in it, so it should be a good indicator for you.

ETA: Katz beat me.....double post of info.....

Edited by Dolly

Ha! You owe me a beer Dolly! ^_^

Sure thing, hun......you name the time and the place!!

I guess I was thinking of something in the middle too... not necessarily a trial size version of EST Spray but a more affordable option, like a 15ml spray bottle instead of 30ml. $50 is more in my price range, especially when it is a new product for me.

Well, I don't know if that is ever going to be an option but at this time, it is not.