PHERO BOY DOMINANCE

I applied about 6 drops of Phero Boy Dominance late this afternoon and headed off to a social gathering.

I would have forgotten i had the stuff on except that every now and then a small puff of its sofisticated fragrance was sending me a delightful tingle, and i also experienced a string of good hits. Yay this stuff works as fine as anything, yeah i am impressed with the product, No bull, this is good shit, and i like it.

How did people react to you specifically, male and female?
It was as if i was receiving a dignified sort of respect from the males at the party, who whilst not approaching me directly were genuinly pleased when i did instigate conversation with them.

The women were open and approachable and also asking my opinion on subjects.

The children under 5 were a little awe struck.

Did have several young girls under 13 yo approach me with open arms for a welcome smooch, did suprise me because im not a close friend with their familys.

It seems as if the Phero Boy Dominance gives me a respectful attraction vibe, maby the children get a father type vibe from the stuff.

All in all it was a good wear and a lot of fun, As i do like communicating with male and females and i do so with the best of intentions and consideration for them at all times.

I am not a needy type of person, and i find solitude no enemy, I really do not give a rats about being popular, and i do not have the disposition to want or need to take from people, but i will love them and defend them against opression and unrighteousness.

The reason that i wear pheromone is that i find the reactions from doing so immensly interesting, including self effects, and i love to break the ice with them that are locked up in cages of their own making, Sometimes they come out throwing daggers and worse,

but the automatic reactions change when they discover that i am not going to compete with them or put them down.

I guess you could say i am a little angel te he, when i was young i was refered to as terrible terry. :2701:

I think people naturally gravitate to an authoritative vibe, whether we consciously acknowledge it or not. So socially Dominance is helpful in that respect, I think. My male friends who have tried it commented on specifically sexual responses from women and a clear deference from men, so it seems to have what I would refer to as stereotypical effects depending on the setting.

And I would say everyone who wears pheromones is a social engineer at heart, regardless of what they express their motivations to be. :2701:

Nice review, Terry!

Nice review, Terry!
Thank you Dolly, much appreciated darlin, I am not a very well educated person, So i think my writing skills need much refining.

Sometimes i may try and express myself clearly when posting and the correct words and grammar sometimes do not seem so clear to others.

Sometimes also because of geography and customs ect, we dont always get a clear understanding of just what is going down, and exactly who is who, and where are they coming from lol.

But i suppose it is our differences that make life interesting and sometimes a challenge.

Whatever i certainly enjoy catching up and reading the comments on this forum, And once every so often something goes over my head, but over all its all good at LPP forum, And i find everyone here so very interesting and unique.

I dabbed some of this on my sweetheart on our way out the door last night. We went to dinner last night with a group of folks, and every single nubile young woman under 30 in our group just about instantly gravitated over to our end of the dining room, giving him (and me!) hugs and basically standing around our chairs, chatting and giggling and generally being charming and adorable.

I thought it was lovely :magicstick: I'm sure my sweetheart agrees!

I dabbed some of this on my sweetheart on our way out the door last night. We went to dinner last night with a group of folks, and every single nubile young woman under 30 in our group just about instantly gravitated over to our end of the dining room, giving him (and me!) hugs and basically standing around our chairs, chatting and giggling and generally being charming and adorable.

I thought it was lovely :lol: I'm sure my sweetheart agrees!

I tend to fiddle around somewhat with my pheromone products, by adding combinations of various pheromones, so as to have something ready for a specific adventure.

But i find that the Phero Boy Dominance works best 4 me when i leave it exactly as it comes, this is a no fuss formulation and several good dabs works the magic just fine.

I have also noticed when the fragrance aspect has diminished somewhat after several hours that i can smell the prescence of the good quality pheromones holding their place in the application.

Yeah Phero Boy Dominance is a good genuine product, so as well as talkin de talk, this stuff can also walk de walk,,, as a matter of fact, i really like it. :magicstick:

I tend to fiddle around somewhat with my pheromone products, by adding combinations of various pheromones, so as to have something ready for a specific adventure.

But i find that the Phero Boy Dominance works best 4 me when i leave it exactly as it comes, this is a no fuss formulation and several good dabs works the magic just fine.

I have also noticed when the fragrance aspect has diminished somewhat after several hours that i can smell the prescence of the good quality pheromones holding their place in the application.

Yeah Phero Boy Dominance is a good genuine product, so as well as talkin de talk, this stuff can also walk de walk,,, as a matter of fact, i really like it. :blue_dancing_banana:

That's the way I feel about all of the pheros here.....absolutely top notch!

• 11 months later...

thanks to the sample vial miss luna sent, i felt large and in charge today!! the smell reminds me of a less harsh calvin klein kinda fragrance. and as far as the phero effects...people that normally pick on me either treated me better or just kept their distance today. oh, and even though some of the alcohol-based 'none & 'rone mixes i have used have gotten people ticked at me, this one seemed to get other guys around me in pissing matches while leaving me out of it...awesome!