NEW RELEASES FOR OCTOBER / NOVEMBER 2008

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh...the teasers keep coming. I love it!!! I procured the original Blood Martini from an anonymous source. ^_^ But after Sinister Girl's announcement, I may have to procure another from my main source line. Hehe!!

Oh, I can't wait to read the descriptors. Apparently I'm so excited I can't type. I've had nothing but errors here. Thank God (and Goddess) for the delete button. ^_^

You can't order -Yet. We wanted to give everyone a preview.

We will make an announcement here when you can, and there will be a special button for both months.

It's as bit extra work, but you are worth it!

*Side note*

Please try to condense your ordering into one order, with two month at once, it's going to be hectic, and anything you can do to help us streamline would be awesome.

YEPPIE!!! I'am ready to click the special button. hehehee! :018A1D~14:

:) Muahz!

I just finished ordering!! I can't wait. I've been wanting to try blood martini for the longest time, and the fig and myyrh sounds amazing, already got full sizes of both of those and more! :magicstick: I'm gonna have a time with the huge sample pack!! Thank you so much Marra and Danna!!

MY order is placed!! Both months' trial collections, and a full bottle of Crimson Black! :magicstick:

Damn, I go to lunch and LOOK what happens!!! You guys couldn't wait for me? :magicstick: Okay, I'm off to spend, spend, spend!!! I love it! :lol::blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana:

I just ordered the full 2 months worth (as if I were physically, emotionally, psychologically, and existentially able to resist!) PLUS a full Crimson Black.

Edited to add order!

Edited by Jo Anna

Wow that was fun. I've just placed my order too. I ordered the 2 month sampler, full sized bottles of Happy Water, Wildflower, Blood Martini, True Confessions, Me,Jane, Blatant Invitation, and Fairest. I can't wait to receive my goodies.

nope still nuttin-honey! lol I'm tight there with ya Katz! It'll be up soon.

peaches and cream,

Pixie

Katz and Ivorypixie, I love the new avatars. <_<

Second that.....

Thanks guys! Katz as always you are adorable! B)

I love the photographer that did my avatar pic, I think he's with Vanity Fair. He really does great work with what I like to call "pin up art". Saucy saucy SAUCY! lol

Soooooo...... when are the pages going to be up? Anybody know??

Fried Chicken,

Pixie

Mara is away, but I'm not screaming.

I love you all so much, and it's a privlage to get to make potions for all of you.

I have the best job ever.

I get to make smellies. I get to make magick smellies.

I get to go on tour. I get to be the guest lead singer in different bands. I get to write songs with very talented people. I get to write horror. I get to book my bass playing boy. My friends are rockstars.

I get to meet the best people ever! I have it good.

Mara is away, but I'm not screaming.

I love you all so much, and it's a privlage to get to make potions for all of you.

I have the best job ever.

I get to make smellies. I get to make magick smellies.

I get to go on tour. I get to be the guest lead singer in different bands. I get to write songs with very talented people. I get to write horror. I get to book my bass playing boy. My friends are rockstars.

I get to meet the best people ever! I have it good.

I wanna be you for a day!! I actually think I had a glimpse once when I wore Hexen to bed and had the first vampire dream ever! It was cool. B)

Thanks Danna, I know you're working hard but I'm glad to know you're having fun! Keep up the good work rock star ^_^

Cornbread and milk,

Pixie