custom blends with added pheros?

starlitegirl

I am really wanting to try estratetraenol and am thinking it would be great to add to honeycomb since I can layer that with mostly anything from LP.

The write up says that it's a 10ml bottle. That's not a roll-on is it? Because I really love the roll-on bottles. Does anyone know where I can get a good deal on roll-on bottles. I'm thinking I'd like to put my phero girls and LP original in them too, and I have a sneaking suspicion that some of you ladies might know the best place to buy them. :ph34r:

Thanks!

Oh the website would be great because I have a bunch of BPAL scents too that I'd really like to put into roll-on bottles even though their bottles are so pretty. I just like roll-on application better.

Thanks!

I buy mine here. Great prices, fast service, too.....I buy tons from there. The owner is really nice.

I actually looked it up here... http://www.sks-bottle.com/

The site I use is specific for containers, glass and plastic. You can get roll-on applicators, sample bottles, and a variety of other styles. I make my own bath oils and salts using essential oils, and this is where I get my supplies from.

Their roll-ons are .35 oz, which are about the same size as the LP roll-ons (which are 0.33 oz bottles).

Dolly - you may want to check this site out. Your site has twelve (12) .33 oz bottles for $10.99 or twenty-five (25) for $19.99. The site I use has fourty-eight (48) .35 oz bottles for $17.76... When I was shopping for sources, this company had some of the best prices for quality.

Edited by sultry brunette

I used to use sks when I was doing a lot of dry oils, etc and selling them.

But there are two reasons I use Accessories for Fragrances now. First, I don't need anything but roll on bottles now, and secondly, I like helping to support a small company. So, I pay more.....I buy a dozen about every 4-5 months. Not serious volume, but I have been buying from her since 2005.

Those are good reasons to use a small company. :-). She is lucky to have you for a customer. I tend to order a variety of products for packaging, which is why I use sks. I use small brown bottles with orifice reducers to decant into for essential oil blends that I make for myself and friends. I actually decant my LP samples that I plan to keep into those bottles because they have screw top lids - I can throw them in my purse and not worry about leakage or tops popping off.

Those are good reasons to use a small company. :-). She is lucky to have you for a customer. I tend to order a variety of products for packaging, which is why I use sks. I use small brown bottles with orifice reducers to decant into for essential oil blends that I make for myself and friends. I actually decant my LP samples that I plan to keep into those bottles because they have screw top lids - I can throw them in my purse and not worry about leakage or tops popping off.

Yeah, if I were still needing a variety/large volume of packaging, I would probably go back to a larger company to save some money. I know how hard it is to be a small business owner, though.....every $1 counts.

I went with the one you posted, Dolly. I looked at the two sites and really liked that I could get 25 in different colors. She sent them out the next day! I probably won't need any for ages now since I only wanted the roll-ons for my BPALs and the ones LP has in bottles. I really like the idea of having colors for the bottles because I can pick ones that I associate with the fragrances. The ones we get from LP are so easily to recognize with their artwork. But I'm just using small round computer printed labels. This way the colors will be so much easier for quick grabbing since I keep them in a little treasure chest box.

But I was really glad to have two choices and bookmarked them both! Thanks again ladies!

I buy from 'Accessories for Fragrances' as well, service is super fast, a huge variety, she sends tons of 'goodies' along w/order and emails 'specials'.

OMG! I just got my order from 'Accessories for Fragrances' and she added all sorts of goodies! She's terrific!

Time to put all my bottled fragrances into roll-ons. WOOHOO!

Sally is great......when I order, she always sends me a funnel or two, a couple of pipettes, and little mini-atomizers as well.

Glad you're enjoying your order!

• 2 weeks later...

Dolleeeeeeey........oh Dolleeeeey !!!! You really stand by Blatant Invit. and am in need of your expert advise, please ? not sure if you've had the chance to try my custom blend, if you have, what do you think of Blatant Invit. blended to it ? and if any one else has a thoughts, pls let me know.

liz :cry:

OOhh Liz, whats your custom blend?

it's the 15th one down. Ajia.....have you tried/used BI ? what do you think ? any and all feedback appreciated :cry: .

ps: Ajia, it's only a custom sug'd blend, nothing elaborate.

Edited by liz

it's the 15th one down. Ajia.....have you tried/used BI ? what do you think ? any and all feedback appreciated :great: .

Oh ,yours is the patch & rose o. *duh* i knew that :cry: .

This is one i know will smell beautiful, and would love to try but anything with rose tends to amp to the point of gag for me and those around me.

As far as the BI,i've had really positive responses from those around me,lots and lots of smiles and alot of turning heads .I use adab on each wrist and a dab on both sides of my neck.Be prepared for the responses from alfa males though.I had a hit from two alfas at once, and this was from putting it on the night before.Even though i have not smelled your custom ,i would think it would blend well since patch and rose otto are deep scents.

Dolleeeeeeey........oh Dolleeeeey !!!! You really stand by Blatant Invit. and am in need of your expert advise, please ? not sure if you've had the chance to try my custom blend, if you have, what do you think of Blatant Invit. blended to it ? and if any one else has a thoughts, pls let me know.

Well, Liz, I haven't gotten an opp to try your blend....I soooooo want to tho....it sounds totally yummy......I have good results with BI blended with ANYTHING! TRY THE BI WITH YOUR BLEND PLEEEZ.....and tell me how it turns out!!

Well, Liz, I haven't gotten an opp to try your blend....I soooooo want to tho....it sounds totally yummy......I have good results with BI blended with ANYTHING! TRY THE BI WITH YOUR BLEND PLEEEZ.....and tell me how it turns out!!

should I have it blended or but BI straight ?

should I have it blended or but BI straight ?

Well, Liz, it depends.....do you want to be able to use the BI with other scents, or do you want to excusively use it with your "signature scent"? If it is an exclusive thing, I would have it pre-mixed.....if not, I would order the BI straight and layer it.....

it's coin toss, straight would be more practical, and I'd be able to control the usage and play with other 'fragrances'. Blended would be...... STRAIGHT, Thx Dolly !

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just ordered Pure Sugar with estratetraenol added in, not just for wearing but also for use in an oil burner. So my ? is ......is this something i should even try , if so how much should i mix in with the water ? I usually use a tsp. of water in the burner, so how much oil should i mix in? Is there someone who can help me with this ?

I just ordered Pure Sugar with estratetraenol added in, not just for wearing but also for use in an oil burner. So my ? is ......is this something i should even try , if so how much should i mix in with the water ? I usually use a tsp. of water in the burner, so how much oil should i mix in? Is there someone who can help me with this ?

There is another thread on this... http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=392

It is an old thread, but it contains info on diffusing.

• 4 weeks later...

hey do you guys know if perfume oils work just as well in atomizers? are they too thick? i know I have some dry oil sprays, is there a difference?

(pasted Ivy's earlier question^^^not sure if it shows as quote...) ^_^

Anyway, I was wondering this as well. Plus, has anyone here blended LP oils with perfumer's alcohol, and how does that work? I'd like to do that and be able to keep little plastic atomizers on me... but since no ones mentioned it (that I've seen) and LP doesn't sell perf alcohol, I'm worried it might not work so well... help?

hey do you guys know if perfume oils work just as well in atomizers? are they too thick? i know I have some dry oil sprays, is there a difference?

(pasted Ivy's earlier question^^^not sure if it shows as quote...) ^_^

Anyway, I was wondering this as well. Plus, has anyone here blended LP oils with perfumer's alcohol, and how does that work? I'd like to do that and be able to keep little plastic atomizers on me... but since no ones mentioned it (that I've seen) and LP doesn't sell perf alcohol, I'm worried it might not work so well... help?

I have made a dry oil spray with Sugared Honeycomb.....you mix an oil of your choice.....shea, jojoba, graeseed, whatever......in a 3 to 1 (I have done it 50-50 before) ratio of oil to cyclomethicone, then add however much fragrance you like.

You probably could buy perfumer's alcohol and dilute the oils....when I was still buying Androtics pheros, I would often add some to a small atomizer and add a few drops of LP oils for scent....