His4Her

laitcaramel

Hey ladies, I was wondering if anyone here purchased his4her?

Now I must say I truly love Super for Men; smells richer, sexier, and better then super for women. I wish I Can have super for men with female pheromones. The scent is in toxicating!!!!! Now, can someone please describe the his4her, is it similar to the super for men oil?

Hey ladies, I was wondering if anyone here purchased his4her?

Now I must say I truly love Super for Men; smells richer, sexier, and better then super for women. I wish I Can have super for men with female pheromones. The scent is in toxicating!!!!! Now, can someone please describe the his4her, is it similar to the super for men oil?

It was just released a couple of days ago. I don't think anyone has started receiving the October/November releases yet.

It was just released a couple of days ago. I don't think anyone has started receiving the October/November releases yet.

lol, I haven't been on here in a month so I have a lot of catching up to do. I will have to email LP. I noticed lots of new mixes. I'm so excites!!!!

They released both November and December at the same time, so you have double the normal new releases! They also have a special going if you purchase both monthly packs at the same time. There was a special request from the ladies that you consolidate your orders this month to a single order to help them with processing.

Now I must say I truly love Super for Men; smells richer, sexier, and better then super for women. I wish I Can have super for men with female pheromones. The scent is in toxicating!!!!!

You probably could get UN with the female pheromones added......

• 2 weeks later...

The wood notes come out strongest on me when wet. The rum is a little lighter. The musks are nice and deep. When it dries down, this is like something that you would find on his shirt that he left over at your place. There is an underlayer of something sweet and soft. A hint of left over spice.

• 2 weeks later...

For me, the bay rum aspect of it is there, but it doesn't jump out at me. This is just a smooth and masculine type of fragrance, with a faint undercurrent of floral. Much like the description it's very much akin to wearing your man's shirt and smelling his cologne on it, but also being able to still smell yourself if you were wearing a floral scent. So the concept works really well, I think; as I've said, Danna is so great with creating a concept and then making it come to life in scent!

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I was a little afraid this one would smell too manly, but not all. It's not sharp or too masculine at all, but a couple favorite boyfriend scents softened and made wearable. It smells like clean soapy skin and fresh linens with whispers of cologne and old spice. Very suprisingly sexy!