Super Sexy and Blatant Invitation

cinderfallen

What's the difference between Sexy and Blatant Invitation? I get that the vibe is different, but both are essentially sexy-enhancers. Different kind of hits? Degree of hits?

It's really hard to explain.....I like both of them, actually. Blatant Invitation has a lot more copulin in it, and is not just sexy, but is VERY SEXUAL. Does that make sense?

Hmm... I think I get you. I'm tempted to just get Blatant Invitation because it sounds more extreme, more likely to get more explicit hits. I go to a nerd school, so that'd be interesting....

Or does anyone have objection to Blatant Invitation on a college campus? :666:

In the same vein, could anyone explain Drop Your Guard vs. True Confessions?

Hmm... I think I get you. I'm tempted to just get Blatant Invitation because it sounds more extreme, more likely to get more explicit hits. I go to a nerd school, so that'd be interesting....

Or does anyone have objection to Blatant Invitation on a college campus? ^_^

In the same vein, could anyone explain Drop Your Guard vs. True Confessions?

Nerd school.... oh that's my first laugh of the day. THANKS!!!

If they're true nerds, all the copulins might send them on overload (as would with most young guys). You might want to go with SS instead. Especially when dealing with younger guys that might not have the best social skills as is kind of the norm with nerds :020105~21: The copulins might just send them into such overload than they'll just walk around holding books and jackets in front of their pants all day and feel even more self-conscious than they already are and thus even more unable to do anything like flirt with you or ask you out.

As I understand it, DYG is more of a relaxing phero blend that helps people to open up and be more chatty and drop their guard. Most people are guarded to some degree (probably against rejection) whereas TC has people pretty much spilling their guts to you - like a truth serum. I haven't figured out how I could use TC without it having the truth serum effect on me. So I've avoided it for that very reason.

However, Dolly might be much more helpful. She's sort of the resident expert with answering questions - at least in my book.

Super Sexy doesn't have any copulins in it, so it's working on somewhat different principles.

In my understanding of how components work, the difference between DYG and TC is that the former encourages trust and rapport (this is also my experience) in a manner which causes people to have a different perception of you when you wear it. TC affects a person by making them feel euphoric and therefore more apt to disregard whatever social shield they might normally utilize when dealing with other people.

Edited by luna65

whereas TC has people pretty much spilling their guts to you - like a truth serum. I haven't figured out how I could use TC without it having the truth serum effect on me. So I've avoided it for that very reason.

However, Dolly might be much more helpful. She's sort of the resident expert with answering questions - at least in my book.

Thank you for the props!

As far as TC afftecting the wearer, it does to some extent, but I have found that I have better results with it if I wear it on the back of my hands, wrists etc, because I talk with my hands.....gets it wafting around people's faces, but not so close to my own. And, it doesn't stink to high heaven, so you don't really need to cover it.

Oh, and I totally agree with Starlite that in a college campus setting, Super Sexy may be better.....

Edited by Dolly

Heh, I was thinking Blatant Invitation because yeap, there are the uncomfortably awkward types at my school, but I don't think I'd be wrong to say that upwards of 90% are really just damn workaholics. "Hey, what are you doing tonight? Oh, working? Oh, uh. Yeah...me, too."

So I'm bitter and want to shake things up a bit! And if I'm a little evil and cause everyone a little discomfort while I'm at it? :666:

Haha, I think my bitterness is making me want to turn trickster and incite some incidents, not necessarily get more sexy myself. *g*

What luna65 said about TC's euphoric effects is making me reaaaally tempted to get it, though I don't know if the world would be ready to hear my unvarnished opinions. Or maybe I should, because I tend to censor most of the things I think before I say anything, when I've found that I usually say too little. Hmm....

Do people have favorites?

Heh, I was thinking Blatant Invitation because yeap, there are the uncomfortably awkward types at my school, but I don't think I'd be wrong to say that upwards of 90% are really just damn workaholics. "Hey, what are you doing tonight? Oh, working? Oh, uh. Yeah...me, too."

So I'm bitter and want to shake things up a bit! And if I'm a little evil and cause everyone a little discomfort while I'm at it? :666:

Haha, I think my bitterness is making me want to turn trickster and incite some incidents, not necessarily get more sexy myself. *g*

What luna65 said about TC's euphoric effects is making me reaaaally tempted to get it, though I don't know if the world would be ready to hear my unvarnished opinions. Or maybe I should, because I tend to censor most of the things I think before I say anything, when I've found that I usually say too little. Hmm....

Do people have favorites?

I love True Confessions, Treasured Hearts, and Blatant Invitation best. Super Sexy is really good too. They are all excellent in their own right, and each has it's own specific applications. You really can't go wrong with any of them!