Wildflower

Oh, if this smells like what you describe on me, I will love it. I am so excited to go home and tear open my package. :001_302::blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana:

I reaaaaaaally want to be able to wear it! I did a small patch test and was in love--and then put enough on that I could smell it without pressing my wrist to my nose and I think there's something in the Popularity Potion that doesn't agree with me. :001_302: Instant headache. I'm going to put it away and see if I can do it a few weeks from now.

I do hope you love it, because it's a great scent. I love how light and personal this smells--like the scent of sweet skin, not perfume.

Edited by cinderfallen

I wore some last night and I couldn't quite put my finger on what the scent was like after dry-down. But you've hit the nail on the head Cinderfallen it smells like warm sweet skin. I'm going to have to work with this one a bit. I may try layering it with one of the sugared scents.

Okay, I'm wearing this one today. I couldn't get a grasp on it last night while I was piling on all the others. :001_302: Today, however, I getting a really prominent rose smell. It appeared to drydown fairly quickly to a more musky warm smell. The scent is faint, not too overpowering. I really put a lot on because I was going to be wearing a turtleneck. The muskiness in here reminds me of the musk in LP: Green, that softness that almost smells silky smooth; however, there is a little bite to it, which could be coming from the phero. :blue_dancing_banana:

I'm sure Mara and Danna put a ton of other stuff in here; however, this is what comes out most prominent on me.

I got my monthly sampler vials and after trying this fragrance, I placed an order for a full bottle of this one. This is very subtle perfume. In addition, I like Popularity Potion and Wildflower covers this pheromone blend nicely. This is a good one for those of us who prefer lighter, subtler scents.

I got my monthly sampler vials and after trying this fragrance, I placed an order for a full bottle of this one. This is very subtle perfume. In addition, I like Popularity Potion and Wildflower covers this pheromone blend nicely.

DITTO !! wore it last night, cocktails w/the girls (turned them on to a dab or two as well) we didn't pay for drink all night :cry: !!!

I don't get any fruity on me. It is a light floral with a couple of subtle heavy florals thrown in there. They die down pretty quickly. There is something in here that has a slightly sharp note on me. Perhaps Iris? I am not sure what it is, but it tickles my nose for about the first 10 minutes of wear. It does wear nicely and has already made a couple of folks in the office chattier than normal around me. :-).

Oh this is a very pretty floral on me. I don't detect much fruit either, if any, but on me florals will amp up and run you out of the room, so how would I know?

A lovely cover for Popularity Potion, and I find myself taking a whiff every few minutes. I feel pretty....

Although this scent is lighter than most that I prefer, it is very nicely done.....I get florals, but I do also get a little bit of a fruity note. Not sure if I would buy a full bottle, but I do think that I will keep my sample!

i think im getting re-addcited to LP again :001_302:

It happens!!

Edited by Dolly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I looked through each page and i could not find a review of this and i am shocked.

this is amazing - fruity, flowery, and just plain gorgeous. It lasted a very long time and when i wore it today i got a lot of smiles and people stopping by cubby to hang out and be near me.

I may this again tomorrow to an interview i have.

i love it, love it :cry::cry:

It is definitely in my top 5/10

• 4 weeks later...

I received a sample of Phero Girl Wildflower with my last order, wonderful scent truly beautiful. A fragance had everyone near me asking how to purchas it, I got all the attention I wanted and more. My next purchase will be Sexology, Phero Girl Super, will post results as soon as I try them. :angelstar-kaos058:

I am testing this one out and it is totally reminding me of another LP scent, I cant figure out which one it is...hmm maybe sunca\tcher or..AHH I dont know.

Does anyone else get a reminder of another scent when they wear this? :)

• 1 month later...

At first I got a scent similar to Possets Silver Roses. It quickly dried down to a lovely, sexy sweet skin scent. Kind of like when someone lays out in the sun. Theres not a whole lot of throw, it lays closely to the skin. I swear I smell a faint hint of myrhh. this is what I had hoped BPAL's "O' would have smelled like on me.

I really like this scent and will have to try it out more to report upon the pheros. A big bottle is a definite consideration :happybirthday:

I had to go visit an acquaintance-friend and she has a tendency to just go on and on about herself (it was an obligatory visit). I applied a little cautiously, since I got a raging headache the first time I tried it, but then I slathered making sure I wasn't getting any of the raw fumes while the perfume was still wet. I figured even if the blend didn't work, I still love the scent.

Anyway, I'd like to say the Popularity Potion worked, but alas, I really did not detect any change.

Heh, during my visit, I amused myself by persisting in talking about myself instead of letting her go on her one-woman talk show. It was really very entertaining watching her trying (and failing miserably) to contain her look her boredom. YES THE SHOE IS ON THE OTHER FOOT NOW. *g* She got rid of me fairly quickly after that.

I really, really, really love this scent, but I think it's the pheremone that leaves something that doesn't agree with me. I'd love to get this un-pheremoned. (Shocking and weird, I know.) Smells that good, though. =)

I really, really, really love this scent, but I think it's the pheremone that leaves something that doesn't agree with me. I'd love to get this un-pheremoned. (Shocking and weird, I know.) Smells that good, though. =)

That happened to me the first few times I tested this. Then it stopped. Something odd about it. I'm not sure why it did it. Same thing happened with Happy Water but it didn't stop. I've come to suspect that maybe certain pheros or phero combos do this when you use them the first few times. Androtics Shine did that to me at first. But now when I wear it not so much if at all, which is good because who wants a headache?

• 1 month later...

I have been using my sample lately. I have noticed now, that wet, I can smell a mango scent with the musk. Then its just a dirty, waxy musk scent that is very strong. I like it don't dont think I need a big bottle.

I have noticed the phero effect though. I have classes with all women right now. They can be really edgy at times and since they are mostly from another culture than I, they can be rude and non-accepting.

I have noticed this makes them really jealous and I get alot of rude looks while I wear this. The last class I went to, I was wearing this and one lady spent most of the night just staring at me and giving me dirty looks. This has never hapenned before.

I did wear it once during a presentation and the teacher was really impressed and gave me an A. The presentation was decent but I doubt it warranted an A.

I have been using my sample lately. I have noticed now, that wet, I can smell a mango scent with the musk. Then its just a dirty, waxy musk scent that is very strong. I like it don't dont think I need a big bottle.

I have noticed the phero effect though. I have classes with all women right now. They can be really edgy at times and since they are mostly from another culture than I, they can be rude and non-accepting.

I have noticed this makes them really jealous and I get alot of rude looks while I wear this. The last class I went to, I was wearing this and one lady spent most of the night just staring at me and giving me dirty looks. This has never hapenned before.

I did wear it once during a presentation and the teacher was really impressed and gave me an A. The presentation was decent but I doubt it warranted an A.

Yikes! That sounds serious...I remember trying this one but never got that reaction...only got something similar when I wore Marley's Ghost....

Yikes! That sounds serious...I remember trying this one but never got that reaction...only got something similar when I wore Marley's Ghost....

Shes harmless, and One more class meeting and the class is over!

One note I forgot to make and this may explain peoples headaches: A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. THIS ONE REALLY CREEPS UP ON YOU. I PUT A NORMAL AMOUNT ON AND THEN LIKE 1/2 LATER, THE SMELL WAS SO STRONG I GAVE MYSELF A HEADACHE.

I have found unscented lotion covers some of the smell of over applied perfume. I use Curel.

Shes harmless, and One more class meeting and the class is over!

One note I forgot to make and this may explain peoples headaches: A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY. THIS ONE REALLY CREEPS UP ON YOU. I PUT A NORMAL AMOUNT ON AND THEN LIKE 1/2 LATER, THE SMELL WAS SO STRONG I GAVE MYSELF A HEADACHE.

I have found unscented lotion covers some of the smell of over applied perfume. I use Curel.

I'm glad u only have one more class to go...but better to be careful around those ladies just in case....it's amazing how pheros work...sometimes it is good other times not so good...hehe

I shouldn't talk though..I still feel soo new to this whole phero business...hehe

• 2 months later...

You are so right. Some days this works well with people, some days not so much. I would say though women react to this way more than men.

I did notice though children at the day care center I had to volunteer at, were flocking to me on days I wore this.

This scent really grew on me. Need a big bottle.....

• 2 months later...

Alright, so @ first I wore this one w/ something else sprayed over it. I loved the effects, the smell went rancid on me. Now after months of aging. Wildflower has tamed down. I can wear it, whatever went rancid on me before has melded & calmed down considerably. So I turned one of my precious bottles into a perfume spray. I can't wait to wear this one out, by itself @ long last. I iz so looking forward to TTs vaycay.-Be blessed,Beccah-

• 5 months later...

This is divine. Scent is surprisingly subtle, from the description you would think it would announce your arrival by miles, but it does cling very close as others note. It is extremely pretty and feels sort of light-purple-lilac colored to me. Some florals give me headaches but this one has not. As for the phero it is making people smiley and relaxed around me.

I am eternally grateful to those who so generously included samples of this in their packages to me, you know who you are. I have to go swoon into the crook of my elbow now.

This is divine. Scent is surprisingly subtle, from the description you would think it would announce your arrival by miles, but it does cling very close as others note. It is extremely pretty and feels sort of light-purple-lilac colored to me. Some florals give me headaches but this one has not. As for the phero it is making people smiley and relaxed around me.

I am eternally grateful to those who so generously included samples of this in their packages to me, you know who you are. I have to go swoon into the crook of my elbow now.

Haha yes they were very generous, sweety. Cuz this is one you'd have to pry from my cold......kidding :) Maybe Dianne can come up with a replacement for pop. for us & we can get a rebrew?

• 7 months later...

Having only a very little bit of this, I rarely use it, and sorry to dredge up an old thread... but I converted to spray per Beccah's suggestion and put a spritz in my hair the other day, and zomg, it smells even better 'pure' (ie, no skin chemistry involvement) -- same purple floral smell, but carried in a super warm creamy fruity body. (now, looking at the ingredients for the first time, I have no idea how it smelled so gauzy and wisteria-ish before.) MORE PLZ!!!!!!!!!

Edited by tyvey