Introduce Yourself!

Potion Master

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone!

I'm Kovvy, and I am a newbie in every sense of the word. I really don't know much about perfume or scents in general, and I am new to this message board and site. I happened upon the Love Potion site quite by accident, and was intrigued by all the scents. They sound amazing! I'm a little hesitant to buy perfume online without being able to smell it, but I might try a few of the sample sizes. And I must admit when I first heard of people using pheromones in perfume a few years ago, I was a bit skeptical... But after reading some of the threads here about it, I think I'd like to give it a shot.

Like I said, I don't know much about scents, but most of what I know that I like are food-like scents: vanilla, spices, especially clove, and fruits, especially citrus. Sweet scents. Recently I got to try an amber perfume, and I like that, too. I've also read a little bit about dragon's blood, and I think that it sounds like something I'd like to try.

Um, about me: I'm 24 years old, female, and I live in Michigan. I have a hedgehog named Gozer the Traveler, and she is adorable.

Welcome!! I'm a newbie too and the ladies here are great! Head on over to the trading post if you'd rather try some samples first before purchasing a full bottle. I'm a vanilla freak too! I love sweet smells. I also love dark, sultry smells as well. You'll find plenty of both here. Check out beth's blushing milkmaid, OCCO white, etc. :001_tt2:

Thanks! :D

I really like flower/sweet smelling scents, so I tend to wear those as opposed to more masculine fragrances. My fave at the moment is Infusion d'Homme by Prada, which, although meant to be worn by men, has a very feminine smell. Le Batteuleur (#1) by D&G is definately a must have.

You might want to try Bodice Ripper--it's a dark floral for men that's dead sexy!

Thanks for the welcomes!

I just placed my first order-- a bottle of Flower of the Beast, a sample of Pherogirl, and a sample of Jouir De. I also asked for the free sample dealie: Cuddle Bunny and Love Potion Red, with an alternate of Tamashii no Tomo.

I can't wait for them to arrive! I'm going to try to review them, though I'm not sure I'll be able to find the right words. Anyway, I'm excited! I always worry about ordering things online without being able to try them, so I love the option to order the trial size, and I especially love the trial giveaways!

Thanks for the welcomes!

I just placed my first order-- a bottle of Flower of the Beast, a sample of Pherogirl, and a sample of Jouir De. I also asked for the free sample dealie: Cuddle Bunny and Love Potion Red, with an alternate of Tamashii no Tomo.

I can't wait for them to arrive! I'm going to try to review them, though I'm not sure I'll be able to find the right words. Anyway, I'm excited! I always worry about ordering things online without being able to try them, so I love the option to order the trial size, and I especially love the trial giveaways!

Welcome Kovvy! The sample giveaways are so nice aren't they? They really helped me learn the line a lot more quickly than I would have otherwise!

Welcome Kovvy! The sample giveaways are so nice aren't they? They really helped me learn the line a lot more quickly than I would have otherwise!

Definitely! I'm going to have to limit myself to one order a month, I think. It's hard, though-- I have pretty poor impulse control when it comes to fancy, fun things like this that I've just discovered. I know I should at least wait for the ones I've ordered to get here before I order more! The Blushing Milkmaid was recommended to me-- I think that might be my next buy. It sounds great, but I couldn't find a sample size of it.

The Blushing Milkmaid was recommended to me-- I think that might be my next buy. It sounds great, but I couldn't find a sample size of it.

Kovvy, I believe Blsh'g MM is/was a PE, there won't be a sample size available, perhaps someone has a sniffee sample or a decant, put it out there sweetie, I'd send it to u, but I've never had the opportunity to to try it.

Welcome to all of our new members!!

Jump in, chat a while, and be sure to try lots of the goodies here....but watch out, as they are HIGHLY addictive!!

Haha, indeed!

I'm still more lurking than posting at the moment, though... I won't have too much to say about these perfumes and pheromones until I actually get them and can try them out. I seriously laid awake last night just thinking about them. So excited!

Haha, indeed!

I'm still more lurking than posting at the moment, though... I won't have too much to say about these perfumes and pheromones until I actually get them and can try them out. I seriously laid awake last night just thinking about them. So excited!

Story of my life...I often find myself struggling to sleep for a couple minutes at night till I can figure out what perfume I'm going to wear the next day, just to change my mind in the morning ;) What pheros did you get, by the way?

Edited by Invidiana

Haha, indeed!

Haha you're not the only one laying awake @ night. Waiting for your order!

I got a bottle of Flower of the Beast, a sample of Pherogirl, and a sample of Jouir De. I also asked for the free sample dealie: Cuddle Bunny and Love Potion Red, with an alternate of Tamashii no Tomo. I don't think it has shipped yet. I just ordered a few days ago.

I didn't read the reviews of Jouir De before I ordered it-- I was in the regular Reviews forum, and didn't realize there was a separate one for pheromone-enhanced blends. If I had read them, I probably wouldn't have gotten it, lol! There were a couple good reviews, but the rest said it's very dirty smelling... Eek!

I am trying to limit my spending to once a month, but I already know what I'm getting next month-- Blushing Milkmaid.

Hello Everyone,

I'm Wesley aka RoguerySaint. I joined yesterday and this is my first post. I purchased a whole lot of samples today that I'm excited about trying. I figured I'd try out the sample first before I actually get a normal size. The samples I got order were

• Dirty Pretty Thing
  • The Empress of Persica
  • G-String
  • Evil In Carnation
  • Crimson Black
  • Jouir De
  • LP Red

I can't remember the the other ones. I probably should have tried something to help me focus on my studies because I'm so not feeling school right now. A brand new year and lots of adventures. I look forward to sharing my experiences and talking with you all.

RoguerySaint

I can't remember the the other ones. I probably should have tried something to help me focus on my studies because I'm so not feeling school right now. A brand new year and lots of adventures. I look forward to sharing my experiences and talking with you all.

RoguerySaint

Welcome, RoguerySaint! Thanks for joining us! You're also getting Tabby (with Dominance pheros), Nymph, and Eye of the Storm, since you said you like clean/watery scents. :) If you want to try something for school, Focus Pocus has our Focus Potion pheromone blend in it, which was developed by a world famed chemist, and we're doing the first market tests on it for them. B)

Welcome to all our new Squibs! So happy to have you here!

:BananaRow:

My name is Sarah & I'm from Long Beach, CA. 35, single, owner of one psycho Siamese cat from hell (or maybe he owns me...it's still up for debate). I'm a self-employed licensed private investigator specializing in legal investigations, insurance investigations and undercover operations. I also work part-time on a 130' three-masted schooner (picture Pirates of the Caribbean without the cheesy outfits). Sailing is my passion and I wouldn't be able to mentally survive the investigative world without it. I'm a huge computer geek & tech nerd. I also love horror movies (the cheesier the better) and have a thing for cars & Harleys (bordering on fetish). I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie (hence being a P.I. & tallship sailor) and love to travel (especially international travel) and try new things constantly.

Favorite color: Pink Favorite Scents: Vanilla/Cinnamon/Wood Burning Fire (may make a nice private edition, no?) Favorite Drink: Martini Favorite Music: Country Favorite Movie: The Thomas Crown Affair (the remake)

My grandmother wore only two perfumes her whole life and she was the kind of woman who would put on make-up, perfume and jewelry every single day without fail. I always admired her for that. She definitely had a signature scent. I've always been a perfumista and have been on a constant search for a signature scent of my own. I've worn perfumes from all over the world (I burn a hole in my credit card in Paris) but nothing I have worn to date has received as many reactions as the LP oils/pheromones I have worn. I'm definitely a convert and may FINALLY have found my own signature scent here (LP Red). My grandmother would be proud.

Hello everybody!

I already posted in one of the other threads, but I thought I'd pop over here and introduce myself.

My name is Diane. I am a Cancer rising Gemini with a Sagittarius moon. That mean I have big boobs and big eyes, feel everything very deeply, can't express it very well, and laugh about it to myself all the time. I have two sons of my own, one son and daughter I inherited with my marriage, and two beautiful grand-babies. Our two sons at home are 19 and 13 and both just beginning to get really interested in girls. I have a wonderful bull dog of a husband and I feel like one of the luckiest people in the world.

I was a little intimidated by Mara until I spoke to her on the phone and found out that she is one of the most wonderful, caring, insightful, enjoyable people I've ever had the pleasure of talking to.

I have training in Reike and Pranic healing; Laboratory Medicine; Microbiology; Genetics; Tantric Yoga Meditation practices; Chakra balancing; and limited Huna

My favorite love potions: Pherogirl, Red

Hobbies: quantum physics; neurotransmitter studies; pheromone blending; perfumery; fantasy/sci-fi; ancient and modern history; online gaming

Don't do's: Politics

Oh, and I am officially entering my croning this year... I'm turning 50!

Diane

Edited by Diane999

Hello everybody!

I already posted in one of the other threads, but I thought I'd pop over here and introduce myself.

My name is Diane. I am a Cancer rising Gemini with a Sagittarius moon. That mean I have big boobs and big eyes, feel everything very deeply, can't express it very well, and laugh about it to myself all the time. I have two sons of my own, one son and daughter I inherited with my marriage, and two beautiful grand-babies. Our two sons at home are 19 and 13 and both just beginning to get really interested in girls. I have a wonderful bull dog of a husband and I feel like one of the luckiest people in the world.

I was a little intimidated by Mara until I spoke to her on the phone and found out that she is one of the most wonderful, caring, insightful, enjoyable people I've ever had the pleasure of talking to.

I have training in Reike and Pranic healing; Laboratory Medicine; Microbiology; Genetics; Tantric Yoga Meditation practices; Chakra balancing; and limited Huna

My favorite love potions: Pherogirl, Red

Hobbies: quantum physics; neurotransmitter studies; pheromone blending; perfumery; fantasy/sci-fi; ancient and modern history; online gaming

Don't do's: Politics

Oh, and I am officially entering my croning this year... I'm turning 50!

Diane

heh-heh ! join the 'crone' club Diane999, I'm 51 (just turned)! I'm a Sag w/Cancer rising, sounded almost the opposite, but now reading it again, not really, in any case...HI ! :)

Edited by liz

:lol: everyone!!! Dianne & 2nd Star I've been bumping into you guys here & there. I actually went hunting for one of Dianne's phero blends, because I accidently pulled it up on my phone's search engine. Too funny ! To Roguery & Libertine so nice to meet you :)

Good Morning! I'm in Elmira, .N.Y. and have been buying your products, now, for 5 years. I used them mainly for my boyfriend, but I just broke up with him. Now I am "in the market" for some fun, and who knows, maybe I will get John back,too. I am starting to go out bymyself again, this friday I am going "wine tasting" which should be fun (even alone) my name is Dolores and I am new to computers,so If I do something wrong I will appologize right now.

Morning, HH! I actually KNOW where Elmira, NY is! (Grad of SUNY-B who often misses the Southern Tier!) Glad to have you posting after 5 years! :666: Hang out with the board women and enjoy, just do the things you like for now...right? Btw, if you are into hiking, what do you do this time of year? Snowshoe at all?

Welcome Diane and Dolores!!!! :666:

Diane--I'm a Cancer with a Leo moon and Virgo rising, which basically makes me a temperamental flamboyant overanalyzer. :666:

Dolores--Your post just made me realize the one LP we're missing--DEAR JOHN! It should be a totally out-and-out indulgent scent with an "I'm over him" phero (or I guess Leather would do since that's all confidence and take-charge). If you have any thoughts on that post it on the idea board, I haunt that section, hee.

Good Morning! I'm in Elmira, .N.Y. and have been buying your products, now, for 5 years.

Morning, HH! I actually KNOW where Elmira, NY is! (Grad of SUNY-B who often misses the Southern Tier!)

Elmira !!!! use to love driving thru to get to Watkins Glen (races), there was a great little place to eat, don't remember the name, but remember it was a RED building, in any case..... Hi Happy Hiker ! :)

Thanks for the warm welcomes :)

As I've been reading more and more posts I've noticed how many people mention their astrological sign. I admit I know next to nothing about astrology :love: but was once told I'm a Pisces born under a Pisces moon. I'm not sure what significance that has but I thought I'd share that. I do know I was born in the year of the Tiger under Chinese astrology and have noticed the Chinese horoscopes seem to suit my personality better...for whatever that's worth.

Oh, and I LOVE the idea of a Dear John scent! Maybe with some BI, for luring in the next male victim. :) Nothing will get you over the last one, like the next one!

Thanks for the warm welcomes :)

As I've been reading more and more posts I've noticed how many people mention their astrological sign. I admit I know next to nothing about astrology ;) but was once told I'm a Pisces born under a Pisces moon. I'm not sure what significance that has but I thought I'd share that. I do know I was born in the year of the Tiger under Chinese astrology and have noticed the Chinese horoscopes seem to suit my personality better...for whatever that's worth.

Oh, and I LOVE the idea of a Dear John scent! Maybe with some BI, for luring in the next male victim. B) Nothing will get you over the last one, like the next one!

Haha I knew you were a pisces (private investigator). Welcome Happy Hiker!