Introduce Yourself!

Potion Master

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name is Bella, and I'd like to introduce myself to the lovely people here at Licon12.gifVE POTION! I found this fabulous site on another forum I belong to, where they wax poetic about your fragrances! I'm interested in ALL kinds of exotic elixirs. So, I was naturally drawn here. A magic spell, perhaps? I'm just about to place my first order and can hardly wait to partake of the succulent fruits you have to offer! Well, I'm off to order! ...this is where it gets...........dangerous!!! Wish me luck, I'm goin' in...

icon12.gif

Bella

Edited by Bella

Hi everyone! I am Nicole aka ldymrmlde (named after Ms Patti Labelle, of course). I use the same name on the Lush and BPAL forums.

I love a lot of the scents here especially Aztec Moon - its sooo divine :) .

Nice to meet everyone

Ldymrmlde

Hi all! I will be placing an order tomorrow!

Can't wait to try everything. My curiosity was aroused by the rave BPAL reviews on a friend's livejournal. (http://naamah-darling.livejournal.com/). As I kept on-line venturing from the BPAL site. I found this wonderful place/these wonderful folks!

I have been unable to wear perfume for 2 years due to working closely with persons who have allergies/medical conditions. On to a better job and the bonus of being able to wear perfume again. YAY!

My wish list consists of phero girl, love potion black,love potion white, love potion red, and mermaid of atlantis. Can't wait!

Very nice to meet everyone hope to talk to swap fragrance stories/insight all soon!

delurks:

Hello all! I decided it was time to stop lurking since I just put in a huge order... Darn you Christmas Clove Cookies, you broke the last vestiges of willpower! :)

I've found my way here via LJ's evil_enablers and the BPAL forum so it looks like I'm in good company. :)

Cylia

LJ-triskelmoon

all the forums: moontess

Hi!

I was successfully enabled someone on the BPAL forum, I ended up not only joining the forum, but also buying a bottle of Sugared Berries (which apparently smells alot like Pink Moon! Yay!), and a bottle of Sugared Violet. They were shipped today, and I can't wait to get them!!! :)

*waves*

Hi!

I was successfully enabled by someone on the BPAL forum, I ended up not only joining the forum, but also buying a bottle of Sugared Berries (which apparently smells alot like Pink Moon! Yay!), and a bottle of Sugared Violet. They were shipped today, and I can't wait to get them!!! :)

*waves*

Hey there! Not gonna mention names, eh? B) Enabling is fun!! You're gonna be SO hooked once your order arrives, yay!! :)

Hi. I discovered this site following posts by Ail, May and Dolly at Androtics as well as Dolly's blog. I can see that as a guy I might be a little out of place here. I am mid-40s, married almost 20 years with several children. Semi-retired, I keep myself very busy with my childrens' (boys and girls) activities.

Professionally, I come from a VERY male environment - almost no women to speak of. Very different from my world now where I am in close contact with almost entirely women in some of my kids' activities. That being said I have never had problems with women as close friends or, before marriage, otherwise.

One of my more "unmacho" traits (that might have the guys at work either laughing or looking at me funny) is that I love good colognes. Can't tell you how many I have now (wife says too many).

I also really enjoy working with pheromones both professionally and socially. Very interesting to see how they affect others. But my pheromone enhanced romantic exercises are aimed only at my wife as I do intend to stay married.

So - all that being said - does anyone have any product recommendations for guys? I have seen the Pheroboy cologne but I am not really sure after that what is what.

Edited by quietguy

Welcome, quietguy!

LP has a whole line of men's fragrances, some of which have been reviewed on Pherotalk:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Fra...es_for_Men.html

Welcome, quietguy and all the lovely new members who are making these boards take flight.

There's also a sample set just for men, which might be a good way to get your feet wet. After you're hooked, you should try everything else, because there's ton's of great stuff that's not in the pack.

Welcome, quietguy!

LP has a whole line of men's fragrances, some of which have been reviewed on Pherotalk:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Fra...es_for_Men.html

Thanks Carrie. Too many choices. Any personal recommendations?

Thanks Carrie. Too many choices. Any personal recommendations?

I haven't tried any of the men's scents here except Pheroboy, which I LOVE. :) Fresh and green with a sexy undertow.

Look for Rbt's reviews of the rest on Pherotalk.

Edited by Carrie

Maybe Pheroboy and a 10 Pack Sampler ...

I haven't tried any of the men's scents here except Pheroboy, which I LOVE. :) Fresh and green with a sexy undertow.

Look for Rbt's reviews of the rest on Pherotalk.

Well, I finally decided to come visit, and decided to place my first order. Some of you probably recognize me from pherotalk...... :) I see some familiar faces here :) In short, my name is Dolly, age 40, female, living in the deep south. Love amber-based scents, and getting ready to give my credit card a good workout!!

Where the heck have you been? Huh?

(((Dolly)))

May :)

I'm a little slow..... :)

Thanks Carrie and everybody for the warm welcomes!!

Ok ! I'm game. My name is Liz, I found this site while "getting my feet wet" in the 21st century :blink: (1st computer). I've placed 2 orders and can't wait to get them. The scents sound AMAZING, Potion Master and Sinister Girl are quite talented in their creations (it is PM and SG ? Mara and Danna ?) Oh and I simply love the way "ivorypixie" ends her messages with the little food references. Hope to join in on the chats and perhaps contribute ideas or suggestions for future scents or just BS alittle. Liz

Hi, I'm J - a 24 year old law student from San Francisco. :) I heard about LPP from the MysticWicks message board. I'm now hooked on LP: Autumnal Equinox (and the winter solstice one sounds like it will also be up my alley). I was really happy with my order because the smell of "real" perfume nauseates me (it always smells very chemical and fake to me), but not the perfume oil. (Also, the turnaround time was really quick!)

I generally like warm, spicy food-type scents (vanilla, cinnamon, clove, etc), and citrus scents.

So... hi there :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

*waves* Hello everyone! I just got some perfume here for the first time, a few days ago. My dad got it for me because I love Linnea Quigley :wub: . I have Summer of Sin and Rabid. I haven't used them yet, and probably never will so I can save them for my Linnea collection. But I got some samples too and my favorite of them is Phantom of the Trailer Park. I thought it smelled the best and had a cute story.

Well, bye for now~~~

I haven't used them yet, and probably never will so I can save them for my Linnea collection.

Ack! Someone get this girl back-up bottles!

Welcome to the forums, SL. :wub: (Phantom really is nifty. I'm glad you got to try some perfumes, even if you have to save the Linnea ones.)

Ack! Someone get this girl back-up bottles!

Welcome to the forums, SL. :blink: (Phantom really is nifty. I'm glad you got to try some perfumes, even if you have to save the Linnea ones.)

Oh Goddess ! Have I really been living in cave ? I don't seem to ANYTHING anyone talks about ! Who is Linnea Quigley :wub: ? and why would *Sugared Linnea* save the unopened btls for her *Linnea Collection*. just being nosey, Liz

Edited by liz

*waves* Hello everyone! I just got some perfume here for the first time, a few days ago. My dad got it for me because I love Linnea Quigley :wub: . I have Summer of Sin and Rabid. I haven't used them yet, and probably never will so I can save them for my Linnea collection. But I got some samples too and my favorite of them is Phantom of the Trailer Park. I thought it smelled the best and had a cute story.

Well, bye for now~~~

Hey ! Sorry, I forgot to say Hello, Hello, SugaredLinnea ! I'm newbie too, just few weeks old. Enjoy ! liz :blink:

Oh Goddess ! Have I really been living in cave ? I don't seem to ANYTHING anyone talks about ! Who is Linnea Quigley :wub: ? and why would *Sugared Linnea* save the unopened btls for her *Linnea Collection*. just being nosey, Liz

Linnea Quigley is one of the main 'Scream Queens' from the 80's. She's also an author and muscian. I've been collecting her movies. I also have her perfumes and a book, and have an autographed picture. ^__^

Here's her official site:

http://linneaquigley.net/

I ended up ordering a full bottle of "Phantom of the Trailor Park" I liked it so much. ^__^

Thanks for the welcome everyone~~~

Linnea Quigley is one of the main 'Scream Queens' from the 80's. She's also an author and muscian. I've been collecting her movies. I also have her perfumes and a book, and have an autographed picture. ^__^

Here's her official site:

http://linneaquigley.net/

I ended up ordering a full bottle of "Phantom of the Trailor Park" I liked it so much. ^__^

Thanks for the welcome everyone~~~

Gee, I REALLY feel old :wub: ! I'm afraid I haven't seen any of her movies, but I do like *screamers* ! Thanks for the info, SugaredLinnea. liz

• 1 month later...

Hello

My Name is Tisha, I am 42, married ,2 kids. I have been a member here on the forum and a customer of LP for some time now and thought it was about time I said hello.

I know some of the ladies here already, from Androtics. I love pretty much everything about the LP Perfumes. From the scents themselves to the lovely little bottles and beautiful artwork.

Just bought a few new bottles that should be here shortly and I am very excited about receiving them. I ordered Sweet Valentine and of course Pherogirl Dominance.

Look forward to getting to know everyone and trying out more lovely new scents .

Tisha

Hello

My Name is Tisha, I am 42, married ,2 kids. I have been a member here on the forum and a customer of LP for some time now and thought it was about time I said hello.

I know some of the ladies here already, from Androtics. I love pretty much everything about the LP Perfumes. From the scents themselves to the lovely little bottles and beautiful artwork.

Just bought a few new bottles that should be here shortly and I am very excited about receiving them. I ordered Sweet Valentine and of course Pherogirl Dominance.

Look forward to getting to know everyone and trying out more lovely new scents .

Tisha

Uh-huh... I see

What the heck took you so long? I've actually been wondering when you would arrive!

Great to see you here!

:)

Huggles

May