Introduce Yourself!

Potion Master

OMG!! I LOVE the Nightlife, I love to Boogie... :blue_dancing_banana:

Alright, I had to go there. ^_^

Welcome, Nightlife!!! We will do all we can to feed and expand your wonderful addiction; have no fear of that.

Guilty too !! I started singing it, then humming forgot the words. Nice avatar of the "Thin White Duke" :thumb_up11: , welcome !!

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heehehee, bringing you disco since '75!! Everybody, thank you for all the warmhearted welcomes. I appreciate that, Liz! You must be Bowie-charmed as well.

Hello everyone! My name is Dolores. I just joined the "Message Boards" allthough I have used "Love potion's" products for about a year now.

I do have one thing interesting to share. it's about "Happy Water". This is a very good product. I work in a Psychiatric Hospital and when i do classes wearing "Happy Water" everyone smiles and co-operates. This is without a doubt my favorite product to wear to work."Super Sexy" is a favorite of mine for my "old" boyfriend. That and "Me Jane" work very well though I wish they smelled better.But I am going to order "Sugared Cherries: with Tah and cops" so ,very soon I will have my "dynamite" products. I do hope that the "Master Potion" maker will maybe surprise us with some more products with the pheros: Tah, and Tal in them. Also some more with A-Nols would be wonderful. Anyway, before I "wear out my welcome" I will close now, but I am a very happy customer!!!! have a great day! :banana052:

Welcome Happy Hiker :thbf54f4bf: ! Have you thought about having Anol added to a favorite LP scent? Im thinking of having it added to one ,but my problem is trying to decide which one .( lol) There are so many that i love! Anywho, glad you joined the rest of us LP addicts! :)

WELCOME HAPPY HIKER! Glad to hear you are having good results with Happy Water. Cant wait to hear about your thoughts on other products and see you around the forum ^_^

I love meeting the silent buyers of LP :D

^_^:D

Welcome Happy Hiker! Hope you'll pop in and visit with us from time to time!

Welcome HappyHiker!! You seem to have already found out how great these scents are. You've picked some fantastic ones so far.

:thbf54f4bf::thbf54f4bf:^_^:D:blue_dancing_banana:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi!

*waves*

I'm Quin(at least here I am :blink: ). Just wandering around the forum, making myself at home and thought I'd say hello to everyone. I've tried a few blends in the past, but I just got the most recent new release sample pack-my biggest purchase to date. I must say they are lovely! I'm having a ball trying them all out!

I'm sure I'll see you all around as I'm very likely to have questions.(says the pesky noob :P )

*waves to everyone*

Wow, everyone seems so nice. What a friendly welcome.

Feeling loose and lovely that to a couple of toddies with the girls while watching Supernatural :smilies-23596:

I have to say that I love Valentine Queen-blackberry is a favorite note of mine, so I'll be on the lookout for more of that. I'm reading through some of the posts on pheromones because I don't have much experience with those, but I'm fascinated by what everyone has to say about them!

Geez, maybe I shouldn't post when toasted :lolipop: Far too chatty, not very focused.

Off to bed. Night, ladies. Sweet dreams!

*waves to everyone*

Wow, everyone seems so nice. What a friendly welcome.

Feeling loose and lovely that to a couple of toddies with the girls while watching Supernatural :CHEERS~19:

I have to say that I love Valentine Queen-blackberry is a favorite note of mine, so I'll be on the lookout for more of that. I'm reading through some of the posts on pheromones because I don't have much experience with those, but I'm fascinated by what everyone has to say about them!

Geez, maybe I shouldn't post when toasted :wub: Far too chatty, not very focused.

Off to bed. Night, ladies. Sweet dreams!

Chatty goes well with this forum! Feel free to post questions and comments in the phero section we love to help and guide others into that fabulous new world :)

Welcome Quin! Looking forward to chatting with you more in the future!

• 2 months later...

Hello to everyone thought I should intrduce myselft everyone Im teresa tee for short a nickname since highscool

I have been married to a wonderful man of 17yrs. Four years after I was paralized in a car accident,he stayed with me during the

last few years something has been way off in our marriage it is complicated.I also have a special friend that is wonderful to me also complicated.

Im a housewife I do have to tell ya I was looking at this site about a few before my anniversary april 25th,my husband bought me a antique iron cauldron which we did't at the time know what it was,then 2 days later I joined this wonderful group of people.If anybody wants to kmow more or have words of wisdom Iam a very open person.

thanks for letting me join this woderful group a place I feel apperciated.

I collect antiques

online reasearch

shopping

friends and faimly

going out,I love to dance

love taking pics

hugs,

Tee

Hi Tee, welcome aboard! Lovely to have you here. Warm welcomes to you too, Quin!

Wecome Quin and Tee....

Hope you both are enjoying yourselves on the forum!!

have to say being here is the best part of my day just got my shipping notice on my 1st order i can'y wait :)

That's awesome Tee!

I also got my stamps.com notification today ...a couple of hours ago actually...hehe

How long after you get your shipping notice just curious? :)

• 2 months later...

Weeee! A newbie here, yet another one ^_^ ! 33 year old Danish female, engaged to a very special guy (of course!)

And my first order has shipped! I got:

Love Potion TRIAL SIZE Collection and samples of :

Sugared Patchouli, Blood Martini and scented Cuddle Bunny

Now I am stalking my mail box every day, come my pretties, come!! :EVB7BC~18:

Weeee! A newbie here, yet another one ^_^ ! 33 year old Danish female, engaged to a very special guy (of course!)

Now I am stalking my mail box every day, come my pretties, come!! :happybirthday:

:EVB7BC~18:

Weeee! A newbie here, yet another one :) ! 33 year old Danish female, engaged to a very special guy (of course!)

Now I am stalking my mail box every day, come my pretties, come!! ^_^

Welcome Dark Sparkle! You got some real good ones to start with!! Enjoy!!

Edited by Dolly