Introduce Yourself!

Potion Master

Ooh, Coreen, you had me at 'sugar scrub'! I'll check your webstuff out later - do you have any that are combo soap/scrub?

You sound (to me) like a Very Interesting Person...glad you're aboard! You'll find a number of Very Interesting People here, both male and female - it's a *great* little community!

I just looked at all of the scrubs and it seems like they all are combo soap/scrubs...really nice scent combinations!

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just looked at all of the scrubs and it seems like they all are combo soap/scrubs...really nice scent combinations!

Thanks Halo!!

DITTO !!

there's 3 scrubs I must try/have: Muninn (I luv Patchouli !), GreenMan and Cranberry Spice

DITTO !!

there's 3 scrubs I must try/have: Muninn (I luv Patchouli !), GreenMan and Cranberry Spice

GreenMan is my biggest seller...and my signature scent. I actually only used that oil to make MP soap for my boyfriend until everyone that got a whiff of him was like 'oooh, you smell so good'...then *LIGHTBULB* in my head, lol.

Cranberry Spice is my current favorite and my daughters love it too.

:)

Thanks!

OMG your scrubs have CORSET ribbons on them?! I found a pic of one on Google, my apologies if it's outdated lol...and what is this I see about "Vampiric Pursuits" *licks lips* I've already ordered too much bath gloop for the holidays but I'll be keeping my eye on these!

OMG your scrubs have CORSET ribbons on them?! I found a pic of one on Google, my apologies if it's outdated lol...and what is this I see about "Vampiric Pursuits" *licks lips* I've already ordered too much bath gloop for the holidays but I'll be keeping my eye on these!

They used to have corsets....I got so frustrated with those because I hand stamped them, laced them, and by the time they got their destination, they looked like crap! So...I went with regular sticker labels :lol:

MY daughter's boyfriend is going crazy waiting for me to have to make 'Blood Lust' from Vampiric Pursuits...lol. I won't let the kids have any until I have to make them, then I'll make a little extra...hahaha.

I'm sure I'll have specials going after the Holidays ;)

Good gravy dear, I didn't mean you LOOK like my mom!(Though shes adorable!!), SEE-

2009_10161Round0122.jpg

Shes makin a silly face here, but shes good lookin at 56! It was the lil Namaste thing, my mom has a guru, ect..Shes a way cool and very interesting lady.. I have better pics, I'll need to go back to my journal and post more.

Anyway--I just meant the teeny bit I've heard, you remind of her a little in spirit-and thats a very good thing!!

OMG She looks like your sister!! I've got to start doing yoga!!! You ladies are beautiful. Welcome Coreen AKA Blasphemy Sugar Scrubs :wink2: -Be blessed,Beccah-

MY daughter's boyfriend is going crazy waiting for me to have to make 'Blood Lust' from Vampiric Pursuits...lol. I won't let the kids have any until I have to make them, then I'll make a little extra...hahaha.

mmmm.. that's one I traded for !!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,44 year old mom of 2 here suffering from ALMOST empty nest syndrome. One is 20 away for college and the other almost 16. In a new state and not really making female friends. I was on another site and it was working for me but they were always out of stuff sooo...$2200.00 later I find myself here. Some of your members speak in code on the other site so it took a while for me to find my way here. Now that I am here, I found my cart FULL! But I want to know what you all suggest for someone who wants over the top male attention and cooperation. I get my fair share of attention but rarely seal the deal. I'm generally the one in the relationship that takes the reigns but truth be told I don't want that. A few female friends wouldn't hurt either and I would like something for my daughter to help her make friends. So, Help? :) So what do you guys suggest I start with?

Hi LadyRose :)

Welcome to the forum! You'll love it here, it's soo much more than just a forum , it's a second home! And it's a very friendly & laid back place :emot103:

Are you looking for scents in general or phero's to promote friendships? If you're after phero's then Ail's Open Windows is fabulous! I swear by it for work & mood boosting.

Heart & Soul is another popular one but I personally find it a bit more cuddly than OW.

Hi LadyRose, :emot103:

Well I *think* that says it all! You'll find I'm the one who has way too many ideas and talks too much, hee. It really is a second home, like Rosebud said; I didn't join too long ago myself and I feel very comfortable here myself; even though I'm one of the younger ones, I still feel just as accepted and respected as anybody else. There's a real environment of camaraderie here, and I'm sure you'll love it too :)

Edited by Invidiana

Welcome LadyRose....

You will find everyone here most friendly & helpful....check the Phero Section for Reviews for blends to help you on your quest.. In my personal experience, I find Ali's Open Windows for social settings and uplifting myself, works great....

and COUGAR 2x...draws in men and women!!! everyone wants to get next to you!!!! I just got Blantant Invitation...so still experimenting with how this works with my chemistry & on others....You will have so much fun with the pheros & beautiful scents here at LP...

Rosebud, Liz, Invidiana, FAWN, halo0073, and goddesslynne, Thanks for making me feel so welcome! Ok, I'm about to place my order and wondering how long it usually takes to get our products? I do plan on upgrading shipping to Express Mail. LOL! :D

So far I am getting Cougar 2x, Open Windows, Sexology as recommended by you guys and I think I will also try Phero Girl, Essence oil, Lace and Blatant Invitation. Do you suggest that I go with the oils or get sprays of what I can?

Rosebud, Liz, Invidiana, FAWN, halo0073, and goddesslynne, Thanks for making me feel so welcome! Ok, I'm about to place my order and wondering how long it usually takes to get our products? I do plan on upgrading shipping to Express Mail. LOL! :D

So far I am getting Cougar 2x, Open Windows, Sexology as recommended by you guys and I think I will also try Phero Girl, Essence oil, Lace and Blatant Invitation. Do you suggest that I go with the oils or get sprays of what I can?

Remember that Essence Oil is pure copulin--it smells like feet (or ass) depending upon who you ask about it. It's great to have so you can add a few drops to scents you've got in order to give it a bit of a boost. I'd go with the oil on it to make it manageable.

With Lace I'd definitely go with the Spray, BI, I'm on the fence--it's high in cops so you might want to have the ladies lightly scent it for you or you can get another spray to cover--a NOCCO or OCCO would work wonderfully.

Takes about a week and a half to 2 weeks on average, I'd say, and I live all the way in NJ, the opposite side of the nation from where the studio is! I'd expect the TAT to be a little longer around the holidays because it's only natural at this time of year, but believe me, it's totally worth the wait.

Hi!

This is my first post to any forum,be gentle with me.I am not very techie,hmmm do we have a spell check.

I go by Calii,live in Arizona and am on a quest to find my signature scent.The experiance I have is with local made oils <Kumbaa Made> I know I like Amber,Sandalwood & Eygption Musk,my skin chemistry does not like Tunisian Patchulli or Myrrh.

I have read some of the posts on this forum and am impressed with the humor and sharing.Not to mention the varried talents residing here.

I am off to explore my options

Welcome Calli!! I think you'll find many amazing scents to try, as well as the world of pheromones!! As for the warning thing...I haven't a clue, but we're a loving, mellow bunch, so I suspect there isn't much warning going on around here!! LOL!! I think it's something that some boards need to use with unruly members.

For scents, check out Southern Gothic 2009 and Vamp Cafe, they might be right up your alley!

Welcome Calli!! I think you'll find many amazing scents to try, as well as the world of pheromones!! As for the warning thing...I haven't a clue, but we're a loving, mellow bunch, so I suspect there isn't much warning going on around here!! LOL!! I think it's something that some boards need to use with unruly members.

For scents, check out Southern Gothic 2009 and Vamp Cafe, they might be right up your alley!

Thank you for the welcome and the recomendations

My 0 % is connected with the note pad,hmmm

=============

"[X]My Assistant

Loading. Please Wait...

Site Message (Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Saved warn logs: Calii

Warned by Notes

There are no saved notes for this member

==========

I have a lot to learn :(

edited for typos,again <sigh>

Edited by Calii

Hi Calii !! :(

"Silence is golden.....but Duct Tape is silver"

*Thx Luna65* "

This is one of the Many things I have laughed at over the last few days of reading on this forum.

Welcome Calii!!! :(

The camaraderie here really is great! I second Lynne on the Southern Gothic 09, which is a very sexy "gothberry" type scent, and Vamp Cafe should be at my doorstep in a couple days but it sounds nomalicious. Considering the notes you like I think Little Goth Girl Next Door, another one I love that has sandalwood, might be up your alley too.

Welcome Calii!!! :(

The camaraderie here really is great! I second Lynne on the Southern Gothic 09, which is a very sexy "gothberry" type scent, and Vamp Cafe should be at my doorstep in a couple days but it sounds nomalicious. Considering the notes you like I think Little Goth Girl Next Door, another one I love that has sandalwood, might be up your alley too.

Thank you for the welcome and another recomendation,Invidiana,I think I have found a good place.

...the quote below your post is intriquing

Hi all,44 year old mom of 2 here suffering from ALMOST empty nest syndrome. One is 20 away for college and the other almost 16. In a new state and not really making female friends. I was on another site and it was working for me but they were always out of stuff sooo...$2200.00 later I find myself here. Some of your members speak in code on the other site so it took a while for me to find my way here. [/size] Now that I am here, I found my cart FULL! But I want to know what you all suggest for someone who wants over the top male attention and cooperation. I get my fair share of attention but rarely seal the deal. I'm generally the one in the relationship that takes the reigns but truth be told I don't want that. A few female friends wouldn't hurt either and I would like something for my daughter to help her make friends. So, Help? :P So what do you guys suggest I start with?

Hi Lady Rose , welcome! Hmm, for pheros Shelly B. says Cougar gives her a popularity effect. I've noticed that I get (unintended) hits from that one also. It gives you a nice 'glow' with everyone, & there are cops for the gents. Hmm, is the phero for your 20 yr. old? Generally, pheromones aren't recomended under the age of 18. For your 20 yr. old, I'd suggest OW. For your 16 yr. old, I'd suggest any LP variant(except red) & Lp original

Hi!

This is my first post to any forum,be gentle with me.I am not very techie,hmmm do we have a spell check.

I go by Calii,live in Arizona and am on a quest to find my signature scent.The experiance I have is with local made oils <Kumbaa Made> I know I like Amber,Sandalwood & Eygption Musk,my skin chemistry does not like Tunisian Patchulli or Myrrh.

I have read some of the posts on this forum and am impressed with the humor and sharing.Not to mention the varried talents residing here.

I am off to explore my options

Hi Calii, welcome, welcome, welcome! You have got to try Vamp Cafe, it's like gorgeous incense. If thats you're style, you might like Turn On in the sale section.

Hi Calii, welcome, welcome, welcome! You have got to try Vamp Cafe, it's like gorgeous incense. If thats you're style, you might like Turn On in the sale section.

Thank you Beccah1,for your welcome and the recs,Vamp cafe is sounding like a definite winner to me.I will go check the sale section also.

Lol at your do what I wanna quote ;)

Where would I ask questions about the function of the forum,and where would I ask questions about the meaning of some of the acronyms...LOL ,like what does DIHL mean ;)

Thank You

Edited by Calii

Where would I ask questions about the function of the forum,and where would I ask questions about the meaning of some of the acronyms...LOL ,like what does DIHL mean

Welcome to the forum Calii!

Forum Q's...I don't think there is a specffic section. I'd stick it in either Q's for M&D, or in General Off topic chat? In the control panel (I think) there is a Q&A help section on the technical aspects of posting.

DIHL...now that I can help you with ;) It's Deer In Head Lights...The "Oh gosh you're hot" stare guys sometimes give LOL

Hi there- just another guy who's new to the forum.

I actually found this site while searching for cover scents for my oil based phero composites. I have been playing around with making pheromone composites in an oil base since they work better for me than the alcohol sprays. I really couldn't find much for reviews on the men's products here so I hope I can provide some scent insights for any other guys looking for reviews. Part of my problem could be that I couldn't search for anything shorter than 4 characters so if Un was reviewed, I missed it.

By the way, I got my scents on Saturday- super quick shipping. I LOVE the scent of UN. Don't wear this if you don't want to be followed around by people sniffing you. ;)