Introduce Yourself!

Potion Master

Uh-huh... I see

What the heck took you so long? I've actually been wondering when you would arrive!

Great to see you here!

:)

Huggles

May

Ahhh (((May)))

How are you, Yep finally moved my butt and decided to join in. They have been running me ragged over there LOL No not really, you know I love it.

I Hurt my knee at work so I have had more time to explore lately.

Tisha

Edited by Tish23

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh (((May)))

How are you, Yep finally moved my butt and decided to join in. They have been running me ragged over there LOL No not really, you know I love it.

I Hurt my knee at work so I have had more time to explore lately.

Tisha

Oh hun, sorry to hear about your knee - that's rough... is it on the mend and are they looking after you and treating you kindly? At least your modding duties can be done sitting down!

I don't go to pherotalk much these days. To be honest I am going through a spell of flat-out working from home and so have limited opportunites for phero use. There are a few people I miss from over there though, and I do drop by to read from time to time. :)

Keep that knee rested!

May

Hello

My Name is Tisha, I am 42, married ,2 kids. I have been a member here on the forum and a customer of LP for some time now and thought it was about time I said hello.

I know some of the ladies here already, from Androtics. I love pretty much everything about the LP Perfumes. From the scents themselves to the lovely little bottles and beautiful artwork.

Just bought a few new bottles that should be here shortly and I am very excited about receiving them. I ordered Sweet Valentine and of course Pherogirl Dominance.

Look forward to getting to know everyone and trying out more lovely new scents .

Tisha

About dog-gone time you made it over here to visit.....we've been waiting for you..... :) Great to see you here, girl....

Edited by Dolly

Hey, Thank you for the warm welcome everyone. :)

I don't go to pherotalk much these days. To be honest I am going through a spell of flat-out working from home and so have limited opportunites for phero use. There are a few people I miss from over there though, and I do drop by to read from time to time. :huh:

I was wondering where you ran off to, Glad your here so I can still chat with ya. My knee is starting to mend and I am so happy I was getting a bit stir crazy.

Hi!

so glad to see you here!

You mod the Phero board?

How cool is that!

Hi Yep that would be me. Been a customer here for a while but I am very excited about the pheroblends. Well truthfully everything that smells good excites me LOL

About dog-gone time you made it over here to visit.....we've been waiting for you..... ;) Great to see you here, girl....

(((((Dolly)))) Hey you, Great to be here. I am really looking foward to getting some more scents here. They work perfect for cover for my pheros and smell divine.

Tisha

Edited by Tish23

Hi Tisha! Nice to see you here!

I see you've been 'letting your fingers' do the walking! :)

Hope you're feeling better!

In the mean time....splash on some PheroGirl Dominance, put your leg up, and get your man to peel you some grapes! ;)

Who knows....maybe you'll end up with both legs in the air!!! :huh:

Bella

Edited by Bella

• 4 weeks later...

Hello. My name is Charlotte a.k.a. Villainess. I am a BPAL fanatic, but this site beckons me with all the richness of sex calling me (lol) as I am a untamed Scorpio on a mission to find the most sexiest smells I can get my hands on.

I love to eat right and workout 6 days a week and just take care of my little happy self as much as possible. hehe. I love astrology and horror movies. Mostly the horror movies I like are old classics. I don't like gore too much...mysteries and intrigue are best...edge of your seat type of stuff.

I am married and been so for 20 years to a Gemini. Please don't feel sorry for me. lol. I have two kids that are 17 and 19.

<H1 style="FONT-SIZE: 12px; MARGIN: 0px">"Seduce my mind and you can have my body, find my soul and I'm yours forever..."</H1>

Edited by Seduceu2

Hello. My name is Charlotte a.k.a. Villainess.

I am married and been so for 20 years to a Gemini. Please don't feel sorry for me. lol. I have two kids that are 17 and 19.

Greetings and welcome Charlotte/Villainess....wondering what might be so *bad* about being married to a Gemini? We *do* tend to be great company, conversation-wise as well as in bed! :)

Greetings and welcome Charlotte/Villainess....wondering what might be so *bad* about being married to a Gemini? We *do* tend to be great company, conversation-wise as well as in bed! :)

I am just being goofy. Afterall, I have been married 20 years so it ain't that bad. I love the twisted side of Gemini...keeps me on my toes.

I am just being goofy. Afterall, I have been married 20 years so it ain't that bad. I love the twisted side of Gemini...keeps me on my toes.

just teasin' back! An sure you must be quite a lady if you can keep a Gemini entranced for 20 years! (knowing our flighty tendancies)

just teasin' back! An sure you must be quite a lady if you can keep a Gemini entranced for 20 years! (knowing our flighty tendancies)

Aw, thanks! It is all give and take. He gives and I take it all!!! lol.

Welcome!

I would be the Resident Evil here- LOL

I mean Horror person/nut/writer/psycho.

I love the classics, some new, some re-makes. I tend to rent bad Korean supernatural chillers, then throw popcorn at the T.V. and yell, "WE ARE NOT AMUSED!"

Oh, was someone talking to me? Sorry 'bout that, I go off on these little tangents, and I am easily distracted by smellies, pointy teeth, and a blues/rock bassline.

So welcome to my part of life, a bit darker, but still smells as sweet.

SG/AKA/Danna/AKA/The other Love Potion® babe

Welcome!

I would be the Resident Evil here- LOL

I mean Horror person/nut/writer/psycho.

I love the classics, some new, some re-makes. I tend to rent bad Korean supernatural chillers, then throw popcorn at the T.V. and yell, "WE ARE NOT AMUSED!"

Oh, was someone talking to me? Sorry 'bout that, I go off on these little tangents, and I am easily distracted by smellies, pointy teeth, and a blues/rock bassline.

So welcome to my part of life, a bit darker, but still smells as sweet.

SG/AKA/Danna/AKA/The other Love Potion® babe

Love the dark side and those that are more then slighty twisted. Popcorn throwing and yelling sounds like fun! Was so good to meet you.

Hello. My name is Charlotte a.k.a. Villainess. I am a BPAL fanatic, but this site beckons me with all the richness of sex calling me (lol) as I am a untamed Scorpio on a mission to find the most sexiest smells I can get my hands on.

I love to eat right and workout 6 days a week and just take care of my little happy self as much as possible. hehe. I love astrology and horror movies. Mostly the horror movies I like are old classics. I don't like gore too much...mysteries and intrigue are best...edge of your seat type of stuff.

I am married and been so for 20 years to a Gemini. Please don't feel sorry for me. lol.

Hi Charlotte! Welcome! I'm new too.

Feel sorry for you? Ha! You're one lucky girl to have snagged an illusive, arial Gemini! icon10.gif:) They are the most fun, intelligent and sexy mates! It's like being married to two equally facinating men. Now, who can argue with that? One thing for sure I'm never bored.

I've been keeping mine 'on his toes' for over twenty years! Not everybody can do that....but Libras can! icon4.gif My favorite Auntie and two of my best friends are also Gemini, so cool and so fun!

Bella

• 2 weeks later...

Stepping slowly into the spotlight....... :P

Hehe ;)

My name's Marci, I'm a 26 yr old perfume addict from beautiful Massachusetts (The Berkshires!). I work at a local hospital in Medical Records and am working to become a Medical Coder. I enjoy shopping, perfumes of course, organic bath & body products, listening to music, spending time with my family and friends, cooking, reading, dancing, the occasional drink, 420 ;) , and just having fun wherever I go and whatever I do! I love blending scents and coming up with new scent ideas and I'm proud to say that a few of my scents are permanent fixtures on a few websites! I may be new here at Love Potion Perfumery, however I have been a member of MUA (Makeupalley) since 2002 with over 600 tokens, a member of Ebay since 2000 with now 1000+ feedbacks and a member of the Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab forum since January of this year.

My favorite scent notes are vanilla, coconut, sugar, cake, sandalwood, amber, candy, butter, light florals (especially if they are mixed with a sweet or sugar scent) and anything basically foody, fruity, sexy or sweet.

Thanks for reading!

Stepping slowly into the spotlight....... ;)

Hehe ;)

My name's Marci, I'm a 26 yr old perfume addict from beautiful Massachusetts (The Berkshires!). I work at a local hospital in Medical Records and am working to become a Medical Coder. I enjoy shopping, perfumes of course, organic bath & body products, listening to music, spending time with my family and friends, cooking, reading, dancing, the occasional drink, 420 :lol: , and just having fun wherever I go and whatever I do! I love blending scents and coming up with new scent ideas and I'm proud to say that a few of my scents are permanent fixtures on a few websites! I may be new here at Love Potion Perfumery, however I have been a member of MUA (Makeupalley) since 2002 with over 600 tokens, a member of Ebay since 2000 with now 1000+ feedbacks and a member of the Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab forum since January of this year.

My favorite scent notes are vanilla, coconut, sugar, cake, sandalwood, amber, candy, butter, light florals (especially if they are mixed with a sweet or sugar scent) and anything basically foody, fruity, sexy or sweet.

Thanks for reading!

Hi Marci,

Welcome and great to meet you! You'll find everyone here very friendly and the perfumes are amazing!

I'm intrigued to find out more about the perfumes you blend - I tend to have difficulty getting foody scents to stay true.

Best and welcome again!

May

Welcome ! I love your "name", *Pinkvanillastardust* ;) liz

Welcome ! I love your "name", *Pinkvanillastardust* ;) liz

ps: You know ? *pinkvanillastardust* would be a GREAT name for an LP !!! hmm.....(the little wheels are turning) :lol:

Hi everyone! *waves* I, too, wandered over here from the BPAL forums. After much waffling, I made my first order on March 1st and am anxiously awaiting it!

As for me, I'm a Phantom of the Opera fan (as if you couldn't tell by the name!), though more of the book than anything else. I love to read, write, act, sing, and stalk the internets for more pretty smelling things! ;)

Hi everyone! *waves* I, too, wandered over here from the BPAL forums. After much waffling, I made my first order on March 1st and am anxiously awaiting it!

As for me, I'm a Phantom of the Opera fan (as if you couldn't tell by the name!), though more of the book than anything else. I love to read, write, act, sing, and stalk the internets for more pretty smelling things! :lol:

Glad you could join in on the fun, welcome ! ;) liz

As for me, I'm a Phantom of the Opera fan (as if you couldn't tell by the name!), though more of the book than anything else. I love to read, write, act, sing, and stalk the internets for more pretty smelling things! ;)

Hi Christine, welcome to the forums! But be warned both the forums and the perfumes are addictive! :lol:

So, come on, tell us! What did you order? ;)

May

Welcome to all the new members!!

We are all addicts here, and we are quite sure you will be too, after you try your first LP scents......it is like the crack of the perfume world..... :blink: NO KIDDING.....one try and you're hooked.....there are scents here to satisfy all tastes....light, floral, dark, sultry, foody, and now pheromones!!

I urge you all.....try a couple of samples that you might think may not be in your "preference zone".....and ALWAYS try at least ONCE the little freebie vials that the lovely Mara and Danna send you.....ALL OF THEM......I was a perfume "snob" of sorts....only certain notes had traditionally worked for me, so I never ventured out of that "zone".....BUT, I started trying everything that I was sent, at least once, and took some recommendations based on reviews, and now I am using scents with notes that I had NEVER thought I would be able to use......not all will work for you.....BUT some will definitely be a pleasant surprise...... :P

WELCOME AGAIN.....and enjoy your new purchases!!

Welcome to all the new members!!

We are all addicts here, and we are quite sure you will be too, after you try your first LP scents......it is like the crack of the perfume world..... :blink: NO KIDDING.....one try and you're hooked.....there are scents here to satisfy all tastes....light, floral, dark, sultry, foody, and now pheromones!!

I urge you all.....try a couple of samples that you might think may not be in your "preference zone".....and ALWAYS try at least ONCE the little freebie vials that the lovely Mara and Danna send you.....ALL OF THEM......I was a perfume "snob" of sorts....only certain notes had traditionally worked for me, so I never ventured out of that "zone".....BUT, I started trying everything that I was sent, at least once, and took some recommendations based on reviews, and now I am using scents with notes that I had NEVER thought I would be able to use......not all will work for you.....BUT some will definitely be a pleasant surprise...... :)

WELCOME AGAIN.....and enjoy your new purchases!!

Have to agree with Dolly, some of my favourites here have been really unexpected based on my past preferences with perfume. For example, I never thought I would like sugared scents and I now find I adore quite of few of the ones here - and I can't do without my sugared honeycomb!

May

Hello!

Another newbie here - by way of some freebies included in BPAL forum purchases. Everything sounds so lovely! But I'm in the UK, and have no clue what I'd like yet, so I'm hoping to find someone willing to sell samples...

Welcome Newbies! :blink: So happy to see you here!

Hey Scorch, May is in the UK, perhaps she will swap with you!

And of course, we sell samples here:

http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Sample_Sizes.html

and active forum members get to choose two free samples per month. Look here: http://lovepotion.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=123

Cool - thanks for the welcome!

Yay. Someone else from the UK! Scorch I have answered your post in the Trading Section. Great to have you here. I love pyrography, I even considered giving it a go myself at one point because I love wood and treen!

It would be great to have someone I can trade samples and perfumes with - without the international postage hassles!

Big hugs and welcome!

May

Hiya, May!

Thank you for your kind welcome, and for your Trading post too! I'm glad that there are some other UK people here - it'll be fun to swap, indeed...

Pyrography is a great hobby, if you have the time for it - it's really fun, and keeps you busy. You don't need to be a wonderful artist (which is just as well, 'cos I'm not!), but you do need patience and a smooth and steady hand. And more space than I actually have, to store all the irresistably nice bits of wood to burn on. :) I'd gladly give you a try with my machine, but you're a bit far away to just pop in! :)

Thanks again for your kind welcome.

Coolness ! New members, new thoughts ! Welcome ! liz

hey everybody, new to the forum and I cant wait to get my first package I ordered last week. I already want to order some more and I havent even got it yet since it seems they sell out fast and I want to try them lol. Well I look forward to getting to know you all better.

Welcome aboard Vivica! Know what you mean, I was putting together my second order way before the first even arrived...they all have tantalizing descriptions! Don't forget to give some reviews when they come in and enjoy!

Welcome aboard Vivica! Know what you mean, I was putting together my second order way before the first even arrived...they all have tantalizing descriptions! Don't forget to give some reviews when they come in and enjoy!

Yeah from all the great reviews I cant wait to get my package I got like 22 samples and I have a list of like 50 more I want to smell before buying the big bottles. Im such a scent junkie lol Do they have discounts for large orders? cuz I feel like im about to OD my credit card... again

Yeah from all the great reviews I cant wait to get my package I got like 22 samples and I have a list of like 50 more I want to smell before buying the big bottles. Im such a scent junkie lol Do they have discounts for large orders? cuz I feel like im about to OD my credit card... again

They have specials on sample packs, each month for the new releases.....and they usually have several on special too.....check here http://lovepotionperfume.com/store/shoppingdirectory.html

Welcome.....we are all junkies here......you have come to the right place!!

Hi Everyone - I am Neve (pronounced "Nevi") which means snow in portuguese. I am a throwover from the PheroTalk forum. I mostly lurk and don't post that much. I'm pretty familiar with seeing Dolly, May, Carrie, Tisha etc. from there...

I am a super perfectionist about any type of product I use. always looking for the best secret anything...secret perfume, soap, toothpaste, beauty products etc. So glad I found out about Love Potion.

I am 33 and live in NYC, other interests include health, nutrition, spirituality, etc. I'm so looking forward to tyring your pherogirl line as well as everything else :)