Introduce Yourself!

Potion Master

****thankyou**** I didn't want to bug Mara for emails, I'm sure it's busy...I so appreciate the recommendation. On the website (http://www.usanimalnutritionals.com) it mentions DMG being an immuno support - that will help the asthma? He's been struggling a lot the last week. I had tried some "homeopathic" drops, but I think they were beyond their expiration date. I'll definitley check out the other links you put up here...thanks mucho!

Hi. This is jeff, Diana's husband. DMG and any other immune boosting agent will provide your cat with better ability to fend off and/or deal with disease. DMG, also improves cardiovascular function which will be stressed during asthmatic episodes. Also, Grape Seed extract is another good supplement to help improve circulation in the body. And, Beta-Thym (beta sitosterol) is a natural anti-inflammatory to help inflammed areas (bronchil path). You can view this on www.bestforyourpet.com. Finally, and most importantly is good nutrition. Get your cat on a good natural diet - preferably raw or all cans. Not kibble. Then there are environmental considerations. Humidifiers, air purifiers are always good to use. Litter should be dust free. Do you smoke? Or, do you live in an Old house? Just consider every possible thing that could contribute to breathing. Well, hope this helps.

Jeff

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi. This is jeff, Diana's husband. DMG and any other immune boosting agent will provide your cat with better ability to fend off and/or deal with disease. DMG, also improves cardiovascular function which will be stressed during asthmatic episodes. Also, Grape Seed extract is another good supplement to help improve circulation in the body. And, Beta-Thym (beta sitosterol) is a natural anti-inflammatory to help inflammed areas (bronchil path). You can view this on www.bestforyourpet.com. Finally, and most importantly is good nutrition. Get your cat on a good natural diet - preferably raw or all cans. Not kibble. Then there are environmental considerations. Humidifiers, air purifiers are always good to use. Litter should be dust free. Do you smoke? Or, do you live in an Old house? Just consider every possible thing that could contribute to breathing. Well, hope this helps.

Jeff

Just a note to say thanks so much...I found a local store that supplies raw diets, just today! I may try this out..If I have questions, I'll fwd them thru Diana325's email, supplied kindly by Mara today!

Hi there! My name is Patricia (AKA Cherrypotion), and I'm new here. I am a 36 year old woman from Surrey, BC, Canada. My interests include cats, cartooning, drawing, writing, dancing (when the osteoarthritis in my right knee isn't acting up), 70's and 80's pop and rock music, fashion and beauty, and Wicca/Paganism (I classify myself as a Solitary Celtic Wiccan, due to my mixed Irish/Scottish heritage). I stumbled upon Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie quite by accident while web-surfing one day, and was very intrigued by the various different fragrances, in particular the Love Potions (hopeless romantic here). So far, I only have the Phero Girl and Super For Women fragrances, and samples of Love Potion: Green and Allegro (I'm totally loving the Super For Women fragrance, especially the sweet, buttery smell you get when you open the bottle: mmmn). I also have the Sugared Honeysuckle fragrance on order, and can't wait to see how it smells. Merry meet, everyone!

Hi there! My name is Patricia (AKA Cherrypotion), and I'm new here. I am a 36 year old woman from Surrey, BC, Canada. My interests include cats, cartooning, drawing, writing, dancing (when the osteoarthritis in my right knee isn't acting up), 70's and 80's pop and rock music, fashion and beauty, and Wicca/Paganism (I classify myself as a Solitary Celtic Wiccan, due to my mixed Irish/Scottish heritage). I stumbled upon Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie quite by accident while web-surfing one day, and was very intrigued by the various different fragrances, in particular the Love Potions (hopeless romantic here). So far, I only have the Phero Girl and Super For Women fragrances, and samples of Love Potion: Green and Allegro (I'm totally loving the Super For Women fragrance, especially the sweet, buttery smell you get when you open the bottle: mmmn). I also have the Sugared Honeysuckle fragrance on order, and can't wait to see how it smells. Merry meet, everyone!

Well HI THERE~ Cherry Potion!

Welcome to our little boards-please have a seat and chat a while!

Danna

Hey Cherrypotion !! :jumpforjoy: you're a "POTION" !!!! and I read your potion idea, sounds good to me :great: (I like the cherries in CHERRY PIE, hee-hee) Glad to meet you !

liz :)

Dear Sinister Girl and Liz:

Thank you both for the warm welcome. Glad to hear you like my online name, Liz. I love cherries myself, and the "potion" part of the name is a reference to the fact that I'm Wiccan.

Patricia/Cherrypotion :)

Hello all! Christine here, 32 years old, mudder of 2 little boys, lover of perfumes and getting my hands dirty in my garden. I think I first found LP by searching for Violet perfumes. I just got my first little order of samples and the Sugared Amber is yummy. :omgwtf:

Hi CRosewhisper !!! it's too late, there's no turning back now.......LOL

:omgwtf:

liz

Hello all! I'm Joanne, long time lurker, mum to one wild and crazy 4 yr old and lover of all things that smell good. 019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.com].gif I found my way here from bpal.org and I have been using LPs for over a year and LOVE, LOVE, Love them! Sugared Nag Champa and most of the sugared lines are my faves but I haven't tried any of the newer ones. Too many scents to catch up on. I'm looking forward to reading all of your wonderful reviews and ordering all of them! :)

ETA: There are awesome smilies here too.

Edited by buddha mama

If you are interested in a MENS full size-you are welcome to email the office, I am sure we can work something out.

Hi there,

i wrote to TimesSquareProductions@yahoo.com

is this the email contact?

Welcome, Idle!

I emailed you back last night. Didn't you get it? Try checking your spam folder or settings to see if the response got caught there.

Good to have you here! :)

Welcome to all of our newcomers!

:yeahthat:

Strange i always get my email.

I do not have spam filter i am hosting my own email server.

I have emailed you from another email. can you forward there pls.

Welcome, Idle!

I emailed you back last night. Didn't you get it? Try checking your spam folder or settings to see if the response got caught there.

Good to have you here!

Welcome to all of our newcomers!

Strange i always get my email.

I do not have spam filter i am hosting my own email server.

I have emailed you from another email. can you forward there pls.

Hi Idle,

Copy of original email sent to the new email address provided. Did you get it this time?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! My name and location should be obvious from my username, but...I'm Laurie and I live in New York. :lol:

I've been lurking for quite awhile as I've been a PheroTalk user since January 2007. Finances are tight, but I hope to invest in some of your pheromone blends soon, as your prices are amazing and thanks to Androtics I have a lot of friends here on your boards! Happy Spring! <3

ETA: Oh...I'm 21 and have just graduated from college this month.

Edited by LaurieNY

Thought it was time to say Hi! I've been on the forum since last year but hadn't posted. I'm Lisa from Sydney, Australia and perfume crazy! :001_tt2: I first tried the original Love Potion back in 2004... I still have it and love it! :) I've ordered a couple of times since and ended up with quite a few scents which I love. I'm on a bit of a budget at the moment so am planning a small sample order...so hard to choose!

Thought it was time to say Hi! I've been on the forum since last year but hadn't posted. I'm Lisa from Sydney, Australia and perfume crazy! :hello: I first tried the original Love Potion back in 2004... I still have it and love it! :001_tt2: I've ordered a couple of times since and ended up with quite a few scents which I love. I'm on a bit of a budget at the moment so am planning a small sample order...so hard to choose!

Hey VK !!! I guess you already know that there's no turning back now (hehe) :)

liz

• 1 month later...

Greetings everyone!

As you can see, I'm new on these boards (but not new to Love Potions). I made a couple of purchases a year or more ago, set them aside (silly me!) and just recently revisited them. Which, of course, led to another order which arrived today :arf: I am testing right now and am experiencing a gentle bliss - could be Allegro, could be joining the forums :-)

I didn't notice the forums until just last week (uh, preocupied with scents, maybe?), else I'd have been here sooner.

Greetings everyone!

As you can see, I'm new on these boards (but not new to Love Potions). I made a couple of purchases a year or more ago, set them aside (silly me!) and just recently revisited them. Which, of course, led to another order which arrived today :dreadlocksnaner: I am testing right now and am experiencing a gentle bliss - could be Allegro, could be joining the forums :-)

I didn't notice the forums until just last week (uh, preocupied with scents, maybe?), else I'd have been here sooner.

Hey Court Jester !!!! Glad to have you on board !!

:jumpforjoy::arf::thbf54f4bf:

liz <_<

Greetings everyone!

As you can see, I'm new on these boards (but not new to Love Potions). I made a couple of purchases a year or more ago, set them aside (silly me!) and just recently revisited them. Which, of course, led to another order which arrived today :arf: I am testing right now and am experiencing a gentle bliss - could be Allegro, could be joining the forums :-)

Better late than never, eh? Welcome aboard CJ! :banana072: What potions did you stock away from a year ago, pray tell?

Greetings everyone!

Hi Court Jester!! <_< I like Allegro too!

Better late than never, eh? Welcome aboard CJ! :banana072: What potions did you stock away from a year ago, pray tell?

Hoo boy! What a welcome! *grin*

Hmmmm..... A few of the beauties I got last year (or earlier) are now RIP - Mermaids of Atlantis, Sugared Egyptian Sandalwood, Sugared Pears, Moon Goddesses Artemis, Isis & Diana, Native Soil, Abundance of the Pharoahs... whoa. That's big chunk of my collection!

Sugared Nag Champa is awesome and I'm trying not to purchase a bottle because I use it sparingly (potent stuff!). Sugared Frank & Myrrh is lovely, too... Mummy Stuffing, Persuasion Potion, Melisandra's Passion Potion & Magic Money Potion. Oh, and Sugared Patchouli. These were purchased back when you could choose the samples for your 10 pack(?). I like being able to pick 'n' choose.

(BTW - I'm not usually this orderly re: my oils [or anything else]. I'm on vacation this week so I'm cataloging them :arf: Yeah, I've been busy)

Hoo boy! What a welcome! *grin*

Hmmmm..... A few of the beauties I got last year (or earlier) are now RIP - Mermaids of Atlantis, Sugared Egyptian Sandalwood, Sugared Pears, Moon Goddesses Artemis, Isis & Diana, Native Soil, Abundance of the Pharoahs... whoa. That's big chunk of my collection!

Sugared Nag Champa is awesome and I'm trying not to purchase a bottle because I use it sparingly (potent stuff!). Sugared Frank & Myrrh is lovely, too... Mummy Stuffing, Persuasion Potion, Melisandra's Passion Potion & Magic Money Potion. Oh, and Sugared Patchouli. These were purchased back when you could choose the samples for your 10 pack(?). I like being able to pick 'n' choose.

(BTW - I'm not usually this orderly re: my oils [or anything else]. I'm on vacation this week so I'm cataloging them :arf: Yeah, I've been busy)

WELCOME!!

Boy, you have quite the little stash there.....psssst.....if you ever decide to get rid of Messalina, keep me in mind....I'll pay a premium....that's my fave! Oh, and the same goes if you have any old Dark Seductions hanging out from a year or more ago......

Edited by Dolly

That was my first experience too, with the ten pack. And Sugared Patchouli is my absolute favorite! But the Sugared Nag Champa is on the endangered list, so you might want to cave and get a bottle after all. :)

That was my first experience too, with the ten pack. And Sugared Patchouli is my absolute favorite! But the Sugared Nag Champa is on the endangered list, so you might want to cave and get a bottle after all. :D

Yeah, I saw that. Around the time I noticed the forums, I also noticed the "endangered" scents list... Perhaps it's time to re-test those endangered potions....

Hello, I'm Concupiscentia from the Netherlands.

You may know me from Bpalmadness, I'm branching out a bit here.

I like sewing, making earrings and cosmetics, bellydancing, fitness and yoga. I also like reading, mainly fantasy and non-fiction.

I really love perfume.

I'm Indig0, an unreconciled perfumaholic. :) Let me introduce myself before inviting myself to join your convos :smile:.

I study full-time, and I'm a mother and "new" wife: I also *functionally nightowl* in my spare time. Like most of us, life has dealt me a unique hand with whose punches I roll!

I was introduced to Mara's LP's lovelies by a BPAL forumite. Spring Equinox '07 was the sample, & it was gorgeous - but just enough to test once. Ever since then I've been curious about these blends, and blushedly curious about the pheros, too.

Hrmmm.. I was really hoping to be more eloquent & witty here, but I guess that's it! Nice to meet everyone~

xo

Indig0

eta: see strikethrough...sorry!

Edited by Indig0

A big welcome to Indig0 and all of our other new members! I am sure you will all become as addicted as the rest of us!!

Make yourselves comfortable and come chat with us.....sometimes we get crazy, and sometimes things get a little quiet (except me.....I never shut up!), but it's always fun!!

A big welcome to Indig0 and all of our other new members! I am sure you will all become as addicted as the rest of us!!

Make yourselves comfortable and come chat with us.....sometimes we get crazy, and sometimes things get a little quiet (except me.....I never shut up!), but it's always fun!!

Hi Indig0!

Welcome, welcome, welcome.

I'm watching the news, what are you doing?

SG

Wow great posts. of course mine is going to be short. im going to introduce myself a little.

My name is Mahyar. im a male from california. Im fairly new to LP. but familiar with phero products. i have purchased pb super, and super sexy unscented from here. and im expirementing them.

I like dancing, especially salsa, and i know how to shake my body :)

I own alot of pheromone products, i have been expirementing with them for a while now, and Im glad i found LP. I really like the Roll-On bottles at love potion, its very easy to use, and they don't leak like the alcohol based sprays.

well, that was my introduction for now. i wish everyone a wonderful day and night. :)

I'm watching the news, what are you doing?

Were you talking to me? I have been watching the news, also. Hurricane Dolly (haha) went rolling past, so we didn't get affected by that.....BUT, we had an oil spill on the MS river today in Baton Rouge, not that far from me. Shut down about a 75 mile stretch of the river.

Were you talking to me? I have been watching the news, also. Hurricane Dolly (haha) went rolling past, so we didn't get affected by that.....BUT, we had an oil spill on the MS river today in Baton Rouge, not that far from me. Shut down about a 75 mile stretch of the river.

I was asking everyone!

LOL Hurricane D

I'm Indig0, an unreconciled perfumaholic. :) Let me introduce myself before inviting myself to join your convos :smile:.

I study full-time, and I'm a mother and "new" wife: I also *functionally nightowl* in my spare time. Like most of us, life has dealt me a unique hand with whose punches I roll!

I was introduced to Mara's LP's lovelies by a BPAL forumite. Spring Equinox '07 was the sample, & it was gorgeous - but just enough to test once. Ever since then I've been curious about these blends, and blushedly curious about the pheros, too.

Hrmmm.. I was really hoping to be more eloquent & witty here, but I guess that's it! Nice to meet everyone~

xo

Indig0

eta: see strikethrough...sorry!

Hi .......glad to meet ya !! :):jumpforjoy:

liz :001_tt2: