Introduce Yourself!

Potion Master

Hi .......glad to meet ya !! :):jumpforjoy:

liz :001_tt2:

Thanks! I made my first order last night after fiddling with the cart for...geez...let's just say a really long time.

Can't wait to start reporting, and hopefully all the indecision and hem-hawing paid off. I truly read and re-read your threads to guide this first order. After some wandering the site I found the samples page, then loaded (then unloaded) my cart there, before FINALLY deciding on the LP Original big bottle and three two pheros. I pretty much had to say "^%$!# it, weirdo - just order".

Oh, the trials and tribs of addiction :)

Edited by Indig0

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi! I forgot about this, hope I'm not too late!

My name is selva, but esmeralda is my nickname since I have light eyes and really dark skin like bohemian :banana055: let's blame it on genetics lol :(

Mmm, what else. I'm pretty outgoing, playful, serious workaholic, very artsy, I loove graphic design and illustration. I'm always doing something like that at home, it's my hobby, my job, my studies and my passion!

My other hobbies include, shopping, makeup, fragrances (gotta love LP! so many wonderful people in here! it's so hard not to get addicted)

So yep, that's me :019-[Drooling]-[EmoticonKing.co

Edited by esmeralda

Hi Selva! Glad to meet you! Your picture for the label is GORGEOUS! I believe I have read your posts on another channel as well! What brands of makeup do you love? It used to be my passion, but now all my $$ goes to fragrance and pheromones!! I look forward to getting to know you!

Therapygirl

Hi Selva! Glad to meet you! Your picture for the label is GORGEOUS! I believe I have read your posts on another channel as well! What brands of makeup do you love? It used to be my passion, but now all my $$ goes to fragrance and pheromones!! I look forward to getting to know you!

Therapygirl

Hey sweetie! nice to meet ya too!

I love mac when it comes to foundation/concealer/powder and eyeshadows. Philosophy/dior makes great lipglosses as well though sometimes I reach for smackers (reminds me of when I used to be in high school) *sigh* lol! When it comes to mascara, I tend to buy the low-end ones like from l'oreal (telescopic is their best one imo), maybelline (XXL, man those makes your lashes thick as crazy) but most of the time I wear maybeline's mascara which is the pink and green tube (don't remember the name though).

Imo, it's better to buy un-expensive mascaras cause you only use them for 2-3 monthes and then toss them, before you get any infections :banana055:

Yea, I sooo get you on pheros and fragrances! I used to be a makeup addict! and now I'm also addicted to pheros and perfumes it's crazy lol, I better search for a really good paying job soon! ^_~

xox!

Edited by esmeralda

OMG!! I lOVE the Telescopic mascara!! It's divine! And Philosophy used to have a gold lip gloss that was the sexiest thing ever! I can't find it anymore though..... which is PRECISELY why when the ladies update the going going gone post I start with tachycardia and steal my kid's lunch money! I hate the thought of being without something I love! :banana055:

My name is selva, but esmeralda is my nickname since I have light eyes and really dark skin like bohemian :snowball: let's blame it on genetics lol <_<

Mmm, what else. I'm pretty outgoing, playful, serious workaholic, very artsy, I loove graphic design and illustration. I'm always doing something like that at home, it's my hobby, my job, my studies and my passion!

My other hobbies include, shopping, makeup, fragrances (gotta love LP! so many wonderful people in here! it's so hard not to get addicted)

So yep, that's me :TotakekeBannana:

Hello and welcome from another newbie! Ya know, when I read the sentence in italics (mine), I read it as "It's so hard not to get abducted"! Well, hey - whatever works :offtopic:

My name is selva, but esmeralda is my nickname since I have light eyes and really dark skin like bohemian :offtopic: let's blame it on genetics lol <_<

So yep, that's me :TotakekeBannana:

Nice to meet you, Esmerelda ! Question...... Selva ? as in JUNGLE ? not sure if that's how you spell it in 'espanol'. I'm 'Latina', but born and raised here in the US, 1st generation, Peruvian to be precise. In any case...... again, glad to meet you.

liz :snowball:

Welcome everyone! :thbf54f4bf:

A head's up for newbies - we run a trivia contest the first weekend of every month for a free bottle of perfume, so make sure you check in on Sunday, that'll be our contest day!

Nice to meet you, Esmerelda ! Question...... Selva ? as in JUNGLE ? not sure if that's how you spell it in 'espanol'. I'm 'Latina', but born and raised here in the US, 1st generation, Peruvian to be precise. In any case...... again, glad to meet you.

liz :smilies-23596:

yes selva as in jungle :smilies-23596: lol, I know... it's funny isn't it?!

Latina huh?! that's awesome!

court jester, Sinister Girl, Liz, therapygirl, Potion Master, thank you for your warm welcome ladies :smilies-23596::020105~21:

I'll check the contests out (even though I suck at trivia lol) :thbf54f4bf:

Edited by esmeralda

I've been out of town for a week, so I'm a little late, but welcome welcome everybody!!

And welcome back to Dolly! We missed you, Baby! Wanna hear all about your trip.

xoxoxoxoxx

Thanks for the welcome back!! I do have some stories to tell......you can believe that!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

I am new here, and just recieved my first order! :lolipop:

Mara, thank you so much for all of the generous samples you included and for being so helpful with everything...whatever you did fixed the problems I was having posting on this board.

I la-la-la-LOVE :D my scents and can't stop sniffing my wrists! -- I'm having a hard time narrowing down what I want to order next!

Hi K9rara and welcome to the forum!

Glad that you have stopped by to take a look around and introduce yourself. It sounds like you already know how AMAZING the scents are from here. I'd love to here any comments you have on the ones that you have tried.

Feel free to ask questions or just join in on the everyday goings on in the forum :D

Which scents did you start with and do you already have some in mind for your next order?

Take Care!

CC :lolipop:

Welcome, K9rara! Come on in and visit!!

I la-la-la-LOVE :wub: my scents and can't stop sniffing my wrists!

The mark of a Love Potion customer......the wrist permanently affixed to the nose, or the head stuck down in the cleavage (thats my personal favorite....talk about the strange looks you get!!)......

Edited by Dolly

Hi Everyone! :blue_dancing_banana:

Hello my name is DawnMarie and I am a Perfume Addict. LoL hahaahah! I just had to say that. I just love these perfumes! I am artist who makes artisan jewelry and paintings. www.AmberLightz.Etsy.com or www.ALCreations.vpweb.com

I started using LP about 2 months ago and just could not believe perfume that smells this good exists. It blows the designers out of the water by far! So yummy to smell you just want to take a bite out of yourself ha!

I have two lovebirds Myley and Delilah. Delilah is still a baby :lol: . They keep me company while I create. I love them to pieces. They even get bottle water, warm food and seeds and sleep with baby blankets in their little huts at night. You can tell they are spoiled lol!

Anyway, that's all I can think of right now!!

Welcome AL! Oooh, I love your paintings! Thanks for sharing your work, for your lovely words, and for joining us here!

:blue_dancing_banana:

Oh thanks so very much on the paintings! That means a lot to me. :blue_dancing_banana: I am envious of your country house Mara! I was born in NY (moved to NJ at age 7) and worked in NYC for 12 years! I hope to have a little house in the country someday too. About 6 months ago I left my job to be a full time artist. I am hoping things take off soon! :thbf54f4bf:

Thanks for the warm welcome to everyone!!!

Awww thanks everyone!!! Yeah, I have a big heart for any animal actually lol. I like them better than mean people, that's for sure! :blue_dancing_banana:

If anyone likes something, I can make it for you via Paypal and Perfume people get 25% off!! :blue_dancing_banana::thbf54f4bf: That deserves two dancing fruities!!!

Awww thanks everyone!!! Yeah, I have a big heart for any animal actually lol. I like them better than mean people, that's for sure! :blushing:

If anyone likes something, I can make it for you via Paypal and Perfume people get 25% off!! :blue_dancing_banana::blue_dancing_banana: That deserves two dancing fruities!!!

:c38-0022: Hello and welcome 'lil sis!! Glad to see you here!

^ Did ya see the monkey? :blush:

Diana

Thats one of my Fav's too! I keep teasing Dawn she should call it "Stolen from Dawns home" :blushing:

hee hee....

Do you have this piece ? I'm afraid to ask how much it costs, it's beautiful and I'm not an octopus person ! :blue_dancing_banana: Welcome :blue_dancing_banana::thbf54f4bf:

liz :blush:

Edited by liz

Do you have this piece ? I'm afraid to ask how much it costs, it's beautiful and I'm not an octopus person ! :blue_dancing_banana: Welcome :blue_dancing_banana::thbf54f4bf:

liz :blush:

Its absolutely Gorgeous in person... very well made, and not expensive at all. I don't own it.. Dawn is my friend, more like my sister, so I had the pleasure of trying it on. I keep teasing her that I'm gonna "Steal" it! LOL just kiddin'

Seriously her pieces are just as, if not more, stunning in person as they are in the pics.

My favorites of her collection are: Amber Glow, Crystal Waters & Autumn splendor... the last 2 are from the "Earth Goddess Collection"

Hey Dawn... You should make a monkey necklace!! For those of you that don't know I'm a monkey freak LOL. :UkkiBannana:

:blushing: Diana

Hiya Liz,

I see my Sis there is stirring up trouble on the computer lol :banana-computer:

haha, that piece is sold but I can make another one. Cost is $65 + $3 shipping but I can make it for $45.00 + shipping if you really like it. Up to you so no worries if it's too much. It's all glass beading.

Dawn Marie :blushing: <--- he is my mascot! lol

Its absolutely Gorgeous in person... very well made, and not expensive at all. I don't own it.. Dawn is my friend, more like my sister, so I had the pleasure of trying it on. I keep teasing her that I'm gonna "Steal" it! LOL just kiddin'

Seriously her pieces are just as, if not more, stunning in person as they are in the pics.

My favorites of her collection are: Amber Glow, Crystal Waters & Autumn splendor... the last 2 are from the "Earth Goddess Collection"

Hey Dawn... You should make a monkey necklace!! For those of you that don't know I'm a monkey freak LOL. :blue_dancing_banana:

:blushing: Diana

Aaahhh I love that monkey! Would you wear a monkey necklace lol? For real? haha! :blush:

for some reason people at work started giving me "monkey" things, I made a comment about one of our deputy commissioners at work (being hairy like an ape) and next thing everyone was calling me "monkey girl", so for Xmas, I'd get monkey socks, frames, dolls, pens, statues, slippers, w/a banana, that talked, on a hammock etc.....

Hiya Liz,

haha, that piece is sold but I can make another one. Cost is $65 + $3 shipping but I can make it for $45.00 + shipping if you really like it. Up to you so no worries if it's too much. It's all glass beading.

Dawn Marie :blush: <--- he is my mascot! lol

Hi AL, The cost is reasonable, I've made some wearable art and know that itcan be costly besides the work involved, let me think about it a bit.

liz :blushing:

LOL all this monkey talk makes me want to eat a banana ha!

:UkkiBannana: :banana006:

LOL no prob Liz. Have an awesome night! :blue_dancing_banana:

Several days past i was looking in on one of the Pheromone forums with the intention of looking to gain a little knowledge on the subject of Fragrances, and it ended up with me being led to order several products from the Lovepotionperfume dept, Then i discovered this message board and have decided to have a look in so as i may learn.

By way of introducing my self I am a mature hmmmm Gentleman, I'd probably say that i was the quiet shy reserved type of guy, rather the type who preferes to remain out of the direct glare of the public spot light, even so i do enjoy conversing with both men and women individually as i seem to posess an empathetic and caring nature and i must say i am happy to receive attention and also talk to women, Young, old, pretty or plain all are beautiful, even so it appears that there are some that seem to get my heart beat rate elevated at times as well as other parts.

I would say that i appreciate applying fragrant oils sprays and sometimes pheromones because i enjoy them for the pleasing of my own enjoyment and also that others may appreciate also, especially Females, Hmmmm glad iv told the truth huh.

I would really appreciate it if i did receive some opinions as to what love potion or fragrant scent were a favourite for a man to use, so as to delight the senses of a woman.

I know that i like deep sorta musks and i love the smell of some perfumes like Beautiful ( Estee Lauder ) or Coco : ( Chanel ) Anais Anais ( Cacharel ) even a spray of Giorgio isnt bad for a floral. I realise what i like may not be to the liking for ladies to actually smell on me, so it looks as if i will be collecting some of the truily wonderful creations i have seen here, But But that i know so little about, therefore would appreciate some suggestions if any are forthcoming. thank you. :drunk: