Jo Anna's Shades of Warmth

Jo Anna

I got my bottle of Suki's Boy Bait and I LOVE it!!! :J001:

I, too, had a special sugared scent created. Mara and Danna called it Jo Anna's Shades of Warmth. It has Cinnamon, Amber, Brown Sugar, Honey, Honeycomb, and a Moroccan Rose (which I was told has a hint of Sandalwood). OMG!! It is awesome. I can't stop smelling myself. ^_^

I, too, had a special sugared scent created. Mara and Danna called it Jo Anna's Shades of Warmth. It has Cinnamon, Amber, Brown Sugar, Honey, Honeycomb, and a Moroccan Rose (which I was told has a hint of Sandalwood). OMG!! It is awesome. I can't stop smelling myself. ^_^

I may have to nab a bottle of that one......sounds right up my alley!

I may have to nab a bottle of that one......sounds right up my alley!

It smells wonderful. It seems to be a cross between PheroGirl and LP: Red with a touch of rose. I'm not a fan of the "in your face rose" smell. This is a much more subtle rose smell. Mara described it as having a little Sandalwood edge to it. ^_^

Hmmm... I see a Christmas Present coming my way (hint, hint...)...

Hehe!! I'm not sure how many bottles are made for the personalized sugared ones. You can come smell mine and you can make a sample if you like it. :666:

I, too, had a special sugared scent created. Mara and Danna called it Jo Anna's Shades of Warmth. It has Cinnamon, Amber, Brown Sugar, Honey, Honeycomb, and a Moroccan Rose (which I was told has a hint of Sandalwood). OMG!! It is awesome. I can't stop smelling myself. :lol:

sounds fab !! how would one order that one ?

sounds fab !! how would one order that one ?

You may want to ask Mara and/or Danna. I thought I had read that they make a few bottles as extras, but I'm not sure.

Yup, made a bunch of extra of Jo Anna's Shades of warmth, and also of Karmiel's Silken Moonlight.

I have been out of town so haven't had time to post them...but you can order it like a custom sugared, and specify in the notes that you want this blend. Here's what the labels look like:

AD-ShadesofWarmth.jpg

Jo Anna's Shades of Warmth

Honey, Honeycomb, Brown Sugar, Rose, Cinnamon

AD-SilkenMoon.jpg

Karmiel's Silken Moonlight

White Amber, Powdered Sugar, white powdery Vanilla - similar feel to LP White

AD-BoyBait.jpg

Suki's Boy Bait

a.k.a. Celrynnya's Custom Sugar Scent

White Sugar, Honey, Cinnamon

I am not sure what is customary on the custom sugareds... Hey that was funny... Do we start a new thread or post our comments on this one?

So... I am commenting on Jo Anna's Shades of Warmth...

This one is beautiful, feminine and warm. The honey is perfect and sexy. The rose is there, but in the back row faintly drifting forward every now and then. The cinnamon is not strong either, just a sprinkling here and there. Very yummy indeed.

This is a repeat of what I said in the "Custom Sugared" section.

This scent that Mara and Danna created is awesome!! I can't thank them enough.

It seems to be a cross between PheroGirl and LP: Red with a touch of rose. I'm not a fan of the "in your face rose" smell. This is a much more subtle rose smell. Mara described it as having a little Sandalwood edge to it. :(

These are the things it contains: Honey, Honeycomb, Brown Sugar, Rose, Cinnamon

• 4 weeks later...

This is the most amazing honey scent I've ever smelled, so wonderful that I ordered two bottles of it!

The honey is strong and sweet but not overpoweringly so, but rather, strong and sweet the way honey smells in a bottle or on a spoon.

This also has good throw, like I didn't have to sniff my skin to get a whiff of it. I had put a small inch long dab on my forearm and while I was typing I could smell it ever so faintly. It also has staying power, as in several hours later (approximately four) I could still smell it and just as strongly as when it applied.

The wonder of this scent is that it doesn't morph (on me) into anything beyond what it is aside from an ever so faint peak of the cinnamon after it dries down. A very subtle cinnamon that makes the scent dazzle a little bit more with a hint of complexity while remaining honey in its essence. I didn't even smell the rose, which for me was perfect because rose on me morphs into soap.

If you like sugared honeycomb I'm betting that you will truly love this one. Just think more honey, a little richer (and somewhat deeper because of it) with a subtle dash of cinnamon. The sexual scent reminder of sugared honeycomb is toned down because of this, but I promise the scent itself makes up for it.

Edited by starlitegirl

So I am not a HUGE honey fan, BUT wow your review soooo makes me want this! I like honey in the bottle cuz it isnt too podery so this may be up my alley, and cinnamon, num! A hint of rose can be quite nice too, oooh! THIS IS NOW SOOO ON MY WISH LIST! Come one XMAS money! ^_^

So I am not a HUGE honey fan, BUT wow your review soooo makes me want this! I like honey in the bottle cuz it isnt too podery so this may be up my alley, and cinnamon, num! A hint of rose can be quite nice too, oooh! THIS IS NOW SOOO ON MY WISH LIST! Come one XMAS money! ^_^

I ordered a few bottles, and Joanna sent me a lovely sample vial when I requested it. If you'd like, I can send it to you so you can try it first.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, thanks to Lynne, I now have a full bottle of this, and can use more than just a smidge. Wet, it smells like wonderful, thick, syrupy honey. The amber comes out next & keeps the true honey smell on me....then the Cinnimon & Moroocan Rose come next, just a hint to keep things interesting. I don't really smell the rose, but I can smell the Sandalwood that's in it. The brown sugar adds depth & sweetness throughout. At the end of the drydown on me, I get a smoky, sweet ambery smell.

This has incredible staying power on me. I put it on after my shower last night & could still smell it on myself this morning. It's just a really deep, dark, sexy smell.

Definitely a winner!

Edited by paganlady

• 7 months later...

I may have originally commented on this one in Custom Sugareds thread, I can't remember, I got a sniffee ages ago. For me it's like Mara's Rocket Fuel with added rose, which makes it very pretty and feminine. The rose lends the same quality to this as it does in Liz' Sugared Dark Patchouli and Rose Otto, which is a timeless sort of quality...like it was created decades ago and traveled through time to be here.