Naughty But Nice (Previously known as Just A Little Naughty)

According to the site: Just a Little Naughty Perfume has a top note of delicate Lady of the Night (aka Night Blooming Jasmine), complimented by lacy spun Sugar and the silkiest Vanilla; sultry Arabian Jasmine follows, supported on a bed of feathery softness by notes of powdery Oak Moss and Musk.

Being the LP junkie that I am, I ordered this scent from www.justalittlenaughty.com. I just got mine in. I love this scent. The jasmine is beautiful and gentle. This has a yummy vanilla sweetness and drys to a beautiful soft scent. This is the perfect balance of sweetness, floral and musk. This has bumped up into my top 5.

Edited to ask: Are there phero's in this?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh, there are pheros in the new batch!

The website is being updated, so she should have the new batch up soon!

Email her, I bet she can hook you up over the phone.

We don't carry that.........it is exclusive to JALN.

Glad you like it!

SG

Just a note to add that the sugar is a beautifully sweet cotton candy like sugar when it is first applied. It dies down to a warm vanilla sweetness. This is the first phero blend that my husband has commented on the scent as yummy (his words were "mmmm that one is yummy"). This one is not like any of the other LPs that I have tried.

• 1 month later...

I want another 1/2 bottle of this to keep at work to apply when I am not going home before I go out. Anyone interested in splitting a bottle with me? I'll order and decant. It won't have the cool label, but will be in a glass bottle with a rollerball applicator (just like the LP bottles) with a typed label. I don't want to look up the pricing here at work (it is exclusive to an adult toy store). I would say 1/2 the actual price plus $1.50 for the bottle and shipping?

Since I am ordering, if there is enough interest, I would be willing to order a second bottle and decant it 4 ways. Those bottles will be brown glass with a drop reducer. It is squaty, so looks smaller than it is. It holds about 1.5 of the LP samples though, so it should be perfect for a 4-way split. I would charge 1/4 of the price (whatever that is) plus $1.00 for supplies and shipping.

You can get pricing at www.JustALittleNaughty.com. On the navigation bar on the right, select something like "women's potions". I am not sure if that is the exact title of the link, but something like that. Scroll to the bottom of the product page for the LP.

:msn_red_fox_smilies-09:

where ?

Edited by liz

She's having a 40% off sale right now. OMFG.

*digs for wallet*

Sh*t!! Now, I'm busting out MY wallet. My so called friend, SB, was supposed to let me smell this jewel. I guess she's a closet Bogard!

I'd be interested in a split (either 2 or 4 way, that sounds dirty...). but I can't find it on the website.

I'll post the price as soon as my husband gets here to pick me up in about 1/2 an hour or so. I'll have him look it up on his iPhone. I'll also confirm sale applies to this item. Unless, of course, someone else wants to do the honors and gets it posted before I do.

OK. I can't find it. I'll send her an e-mail when I get home and find out how much they are and if I can get two bottles. I'll post the price here and see who the takers are. I can either make three 1/2 bottles available or one 1/2 bottle and four large samples (1/4 bottle each).

Hi there..

If you go to the Perfumerie page on the main LP website, scroll right down to almost the bottom, then click on the Just A Little Naughty picture, it takes you into the fragrance description.

Then just use the BUY HERE NOW link, and it takes you straight to the Just A Little Naughty website and links you straight to the perfume, all ready for you to put in the cart.

Hope this helps.

Blessings

Ail )O(

I just scored TWO bottles and a little somethin' somethin.' :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: You guys should have known better then to send me into THAT kinda store...when I arrived at the site, I heard, "ahhhhhh."

I see that Just A Little Naughty is in stock (already ordering a bottle....and some other stuff *wink*), but nothing about having pheros in it.

Nevermind, there is something wrong with the web certificate, hope that gets fixed soon.

Edited by Karmiel

I see that Just A Little Naughty is in stock (already ordering a bottle....and some other stuff *wink*), but nothing about having pheros in it.

Nevermind, there is something wrong with the web certificate, hope that gets fixed soon.

I know i just tried to order and it keeps messing up before checkout is complete - i want to take advantage of 40% off dagnabbit!!!!

I have a bottle already and can assure you that there are plenty of pheros in it! OK, prices are: $9.50 for 1/2 bottle decant and $5.25 for 1/4 bottle decant. You can't beat that! One catch... slight wait due to backorder. I'll wait to send out invoices until after my package actually arrives.

So, who hasn't ordered their own and is still interested in a decant? I will decant out one and a half bottles. Let me know if you want a 1/2 bottle or a 1/4 bottle decant.

Those ordering a 1/2 bottle decant will get glass roll-on bottles. Those ordering a 1/4 bottle decant have two options...

Option 1 - brown glass vial with drop reducer (looks smaller than it is because it is squaty, but I promise it holds 1.5 LP samples and will hold 1/4 a bottle).

Option 2 - three mini sample vials

Takers:

1. Darbla - (how much?)

Edited by sultry brunette

I know i just tried to order and it keeps messing up before checkout is complete - i want to take advantage of 40% off dagnabbit!!!!

I have been having trouble with the site, but i find when it messes up I just press the back button and try again and it works the second time.

I want to order me some fun stuff but I am worried about shipping to Canada. Cant find shipping amounts or info on the site. can anyone see it? I am wondering if they ship here AND/Or how much it costs....

I have a bottle already and can assure you that there are plenty of pheros in it! OK, prices are: $9.50 for 1/2 bottle decant and $5.25 for 1/4 bottle decant. You can't beat that! One catch... slight wait due to backorder. I'll wait to send out invoices until after my package actually arrives.

So, who hasn't ordered their own and is still interested in a decant? I will decant out one and a half bottles. Let me know if you want a 1/2 bottle or a 1/4 bottle decant.

Those ordering a 1/2 bottle decant will get glass roll-on bottles. Those ordering a 1/4 bottle decant have two options...

Option 1 - brown glass vial with drop reducer (looks smaller than it is because it is squaty, but I promise it holds 1.5 LP samples and will hold 1/4 a bottle).

Option 2 - three mini sample vials

Takers:

1. Darbla - (how much?)

I'd like a half decant please!

Oh what a fun site! And an LP with pheros and JASMINE! I'm all over that. And I picked up a couple other things while I was there. I mean, really, 40% discount?

This forum is so hard on my wallet. I love it.

I have been having trouble with the site, but i find when it messes up I just press the back button and try again and it works the second time.

I want to order me some fun stuff but I am worried about shipping to Canada. Cant find shipping amounts or info on the site. can anyone see it? I am wondering if they ship here AND/Or how much it costs....

It's too bad you couldn't just have it sent here and I could have your boys bring it back for you. :magicstick:

It's too bad you couldn't just have it sent here and I could have your boys bring it back for you. :magicstick:

Thought about that...but oh man I see blackmail from them! lol :blue_dancing_banana: Either that or a lot of "interest" coming my way all of a sudden! LOL :)

Hi there..

If you go to the Perfumerie page on the main LP website, scroll right down to almost the bottom, then click on the Just A Little Naughty picture, it takes you into the fragrance description.

Then just use the BUY HERE NOW link, and it takes you straight to the Just A Little Naughty website and links you straight to the perfume, all ready for you to put in the cart.

Hope this helps.

Blessings

Ail )O(

I tried to get to the website but I'm getting an error message. Does anyone have a contact phone number??

I tried to get to the website but I'm getting an error message. Does anyone have a contact phone number??

They are currently out of stock and she pulled it off of the website. You can send an e-mail to sales@justalittlenaughty.com and see if she can let you know when she gets it back in stock. Their contact information is also on the site. Try going to their homepage (www.justalittlenaughty.com).

Before I ordered off the site, I did a little anti Mercury Retrograde (MR) dance (it's really quite complicated). I experienced some brief malfuctions (nothing that a little push on the refresh button couldn't cure). Now, thanks to MR, I needed to email these fine folks to see if my order actually went through, since I scored TWO bottles (among other fine things) and now they are supposedly out of stock.

It was like MR exploded all over this website...complete molestation!!! :001_302:

I ordered around the same time as you Joann, i used the back button like you advised - i did not get 40% off but i did get an email from them - they refunded my money and i just sent in a paypal payment for the correct amount.

She said i did not have to reorder because she already had my items set aside (including naughty) - i hope i do not go home to find an email that she was mistaken and it is sold out.