Naughty But Nice (Previously known as Just A Little Naughty)

If you actually placed an order, she will process it. She had some in stock and has ordered more from the masters at LPMP. My order went through, but I am on the backorder list. She pulled it from the site to make sure that she doesn't sell more than she ordered from LPMP and create a double backorder. If you really are interested and missed out, send an e-mail at sales@justalittlenaughty.com and let her know you want the fragrance and are willing to wait for her shipments to come in. If you ask for a paypal invoice, she will send you one.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright! I totally scored on my order. It went through just fine, however, the delay in shipping comes from two other items I ordered. Figures! ^_^

Decant Takers:

1. Darbla - (how much? - 1/2 or 1/4)

2. Coffeemama - 1/2 bottle

3. Katz - 1/2 bottle

Waiting:

4. SPamber - 1/2 bottle (it will depend on how much Darbla wants - I may only be able to do a 1/4)

Half if you can swing it, but I won't complain about a quarter. Thanks!

I haven't been back on since last night so haven't been able to respond before now.

They are currently out of stock and she pulled it off of the website. You can send an e-mail to sales@justalittlenaughty.com and see if she can let you know when she gets it back in stock. Their contact information is also on the site. Try going to their homepage (www.justalittlenaughty.com).

Thanks! I was running into an issue because their site wasn't working with Firefox. I appreciate the help!

Welcome bookworm

look forward to hearing (reading your reviews)

rte-align-right.png

I just made an order for a BUNCH of sample sizes so you'll start hearing from me in the next few weeks--as soon as I get them.

rte-align-right.png

I just made an order for a BUNCH of sample sizes so you'll start hearing from me in the next few weeks--as soon as I get them.

Oh, those words sound familar, it is the line of the LP addict before they know they are an addict ^_^

Once my samples arrived, i wished i had more arms like sheva so i could try more of them.

Oh, those words sound familar, it is the line of the LP addict before they know they are an addict ^_^

Once my samples arrived, i wished i had more arms like sheva so i could try more of them.

I'm a complete scent nut! I haven't used anything with pheromones so I ordered a couple of blends and some unscented BI and CB. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

I'm a complete scent nut! I haven't used anything with pheromones so I ordered a couple of blends and some unscented BI and CB. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

Oooh looks like you are surely off to a good start!

Oooh looks like you are surely off to a good start!

I certainly hope so. It'll be interesting to just use the unscented ones. Is it possible to use them without a cover?

Absolutely...but just be prepared for how you might perceive yourself in terms of stinkiness, and similar reactions from others. Granted, not everyone perceives them that way, but it's always a possibility.

I certainly hope so. It'll be interesting to just use the unscented ones. Is it possible to use them without a cover?

You can do both. I reccomend reading in the pheromone tips area of this forum for tips and tricks. Drydown is SOOO important!

:Hug_emoticon:

Decant Takers: - 1/2 bottle each at $9.50. I'll send out invoices once the product arrives at my place. I'll request e-mail exchanges for those I don't already have.

1. Darbla

2. Coffeemama

3. Katz

4. SPamber

Can't take any more, sorry.

Edited by sultry brunette

My shipment of two (2) bottles is on its way, along with my free toy, I mean, free gift. Yee Haw!!! :wink2::001_tt2:

Me too, it should go out on Mon - can't wait

I think we scored the only bottles they had. :Hug_emoticon: I should feel bad but...

I got a bottle too--plus all of the samples and such from here that I have already ordered and are on the way. Now the new releases are coming out and I'll need to get a BUNCH of them as well....

She was very good to work with too. I had TERRIBLE problems with the website but we started a nice email dialogue. My SO isn't going to know what to do since I've got all of these yummy scents coming and I generally don't wear much, even though I love perfumes, potions, and scents.

She was very good to work with too. I had TERRIBLE problems with the website but we started a nice email dialogue. My SO isn't going to know what to do since I've got all of these yummy scents coming and I generally don't wear much, even though I love perfumes, potions, and scents.

I second that, when i did not get 40% off she refunded and had me paypal in the correct amount, very nice and speedy - good customer service

Alright I got a lil sampler of this one from SB ,(THANKS MY DEAR!!!) AND WOW I love it!

I can't believe this got kept a secret for so long. This is moving into one of my favorite scents. I HAVE TO GET A BOTTLE PLUS!

I have it amongst some other testers I slathered on (this one is on my right knee) but I love it!! I will write a fuller review tomorrow!

I never did right the full review that I said I would, but I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS SCENT!

IF YOU ORDER Just A Little Naughty AND DO NOT WANT IT I WILL TAKE THE BOTTLE OF YOUR HANDS. I WILL TRADE FOR THIS SCENT AS I WANT TO HOARD AS MANY BOTTLES AS POSSIBLE :D

Ok now I am not good at descriptions but I will try. This scent starts of with a nice wateryfloral, that seems to have a hint (just a hint) of a tart fruit (very very subtle, but nice). This is amazing smooth, sweet and wateryfloral goodness. It wears nice and long, after a couple of hours it softens and has stay as a nice soft vanilla. Calming and wonderful.

mmmm!

I just got my email that my bottle of this has shipped, I can't wait - YAY

Got my email as well. Now the mailbox watching starts.

She has more soon!

Thank you!!! Because I have a feeling after I get my decant of this, I'm going to love it. I'm really all atwitter about it after Curiouschic's description of 'calming and wonderful'. Who couldn't use a little more calmness in their life. :banana052:

Thank you!!! Because I have a feeling after I get my decant of this, I'm going to love it. I'm really all atwitter about it after Curiouschic's description of 'calming and wonderful'. Who couldn't use a little more calmness in their life. :blush:

My package has shipped. Decants should be sent out within a week! Yippee!

My package has shipped. Decants should be sent out within a week! Yippee!

Got mine and am totally loving it. BF thought I put too much on but I thought it smelled yummy. It stayed all night too!

Got mine and am totally loving it. BF thought I put too much on but I thought it smelled yummy. It stayed all night too!

Isnt it fabulous?

CVrazy that he thought you put too much on, I cant seem to apply enough! lol I love it so m,uch, and YES GREAT stay power!

Isnt it fabulous?

CVrazy that he thought you put too much on, I cant seem to apply enough! lol I love it so m,uch, and YES GREAT stay power!

For some reason it made his nose run. HE's not one for perfumes.

My order came in. The four of you who had decants coming: invoices are sent and packages are ready to go out. Yippee!

Done! I can't help but think this will be really good w/my favorite B&BW scent...

edited for the extra-messy link I made!

Edited by katz

This is a light comforting floral, tempered by the musk to round the edges off. I wore it to sleep last night, and then applied this morning again. 2 compliments on how nice I smell so far, but then SS usually triggers compliments in any blend.

Oddly DH's first comment was "whatever you're wearing has pheromones in it, doesn't it?" WHA? Since when can he tell that?? He said it wasn't unpleasant, but he could just tell. Strange.

I really like this a lot and I'm so glad I have my own bottle.

I just wanted to say...

I can't believe that people weren't snapping this up before. About two months ago, I was perusing the pictures on the LPMP site (not the store, but the main site) and saw this one all the way at the bottom. I thought to myself: "wow, a hidden LP." I looked for reviews and couldn't find any. As a true junkie, I sought out the JALN website (boy was I pleasantly surprised at what I found when I got there). I ordered a bottle (and a few other things). It arrived and I LOVED IT. I couldn't believe that this long lost treasure had been kept a secret. So, in my frantic need to share the good news I created a post and send little sniffies to several people.

I am sooo happy to see that this lost little gem has been discovered! It doesn't last on me as long as I would like on it's own, but if I layer it with Suki's Boy Bait it will last all day and the Boy Bait doesn't significantly change the jasmine notes that I love so much.

I love the jasmine in this; however, it last for like 5 minutes on my skin and all I'm left with is the SS phero. I've decided that I can totally use this for its scent AND its phero power. It's a great layering scent. It's really quite beautiful.

I love the jasmine in this; however, it last for like 5 minutes on my skin and all I'm left with is the SS phero. I've decided that I can totally use this for its scent AND its phero power. It's a great layering scent. It's really quite beautiful.

I am wearing this today and it faded pretty fast. I may try putting that stuff underneath and see if it helps last. I love this and want to douse myself in it all day long! :D

CC, once again you were right! I ADORE this one! It reminds me of Sugared Lavender and CFM . I don't know why but it has the same feel to me. I can always depend on your reviews to lead me to what I'm going to like!

Totally a CFM lavender yummy mesh! Good call!

Glad that you like it as much as I do! My scent twin so fabulous. :D