BRAG on your favorites

Actually, Mara and Danna sold straight A-Nol before, but didn't know if there was any more demand for it after it sold out. I know Mara asked VERY recently if people wanted it to be made available again (it comes in the same format as the Est and the B-Nol) as all she has to do is let Dr. Stone know, and he will have more on its way to her very quickly.

I'm still working on this "thing" (heheh ^_~) for Mara, but will be calling her towards the middle of next week, so though I'm sure she'll see this thread in any case, if she happens to miss it, I'll let her know there is definitely interest in the A-Nol being restocked.

Blessings

Ail )O(

First of all - Ail - I would take the Anol. So despite my itching fingers- and fleeing wallet - I'm holding out for this to show up on the menu of options.

Secondly - I'm dying to see what happens with your thing. Seriously. I need new Pheros. Can you come up with some fab blends? Hoping you will...

Lastly _ I propose LP Yellow - a yellow phero blend - of daffodil, sunflower, hyacinth, greens and white sugars With A-Nol in large amounts.

Edit to say:

Can't you see the label - LP Yellow - (with one of those big 70's Yellow Smiley Faces) - with the tagline: Fighting Recession/Depression one molecule at a time

The proposed should contain enough A-Nol to make an elephant giggle.

Seriously - one big yellow smiling party in a bottle.

Just a thought -

Shelly B

Edited by Shelly B

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not being very blonde at all, it's a very valid question, and I'm actually in the middle of researching every aspect of the T-DHoc molecule, as you'll soon see.

Given what I HAVE learned to date, I would have to say that yes, it may WELL do that, so I know if I knew I'd already made a fab impression on someone, Id NOT be wanting to lean towards using molecules that might very well eradicate every last TRACE of the good memories.

However..I can think of a few instances where I would love to reset the Cerebral goalposts. Nothing relationship-wise, just people I'd like to be able to see someone who is very important to my life, as if they'd just met them for the very first time..

Blessings

Ail )O(

Thanks for your thoughts on this. It will definitely change my decision making of when to wear this.

I really do like learnng something new....and there seems to be alot here I dont know. :D

*Replies whilst typing away furiously in another window*

T-DHoc (it's SO much easier to say that way, too!) is a very cool molecule.

Know how it's often claimed that you can NEVER make a second "First impression" on someone? Okay, T-DHoc GIVES you that unique chance. It has the effect of causing even people who have known you for AEONS (UK spelling, so probably not correct for those in the US..) to see a "new" you..

It's like a veil comes down over their memory, so they will not quite recall exactly what the impression of you they had BEFORE was. T-DHoc totally resets their Neurotransmitters that effect long-term memory recall, to absolute ZERO, and I am very excited about its usage in pheromone blends - can you tell? ^_~

There will be a lot more to read about that ..soon..

*Gets back to work* ^_~

Blessings

Ail )O(

This sounds like something out of a batman cartoon. A quick spritz of T-DHoc and ZAPPPP!!!! BAM!!!!! POW!!!!!! The target gets dizzy then sees you for the very first time. And of course your wearing a boatload of super sexy.

Yeah, that works.

Edited by starlitegirl

This sounds like something out of a batman cartoon. A quick spritz of T-DHoc and ZAPPPP!!!! BAM!!!!! POW!!!!!! The target gets dizzy then sees you for the very first time. And of course your wearing a boatload of super sexy.

Yeah, that works.

Starlitegirl - TOO funny! :-)

Who knew that this T-Doc stuff was so interesting - may have to order more Super before it disappears forever. :-)

Edit to say:

Can't you see the label - LP Yellow - (with one of those big 70's Yellow Smiley Faces) - with the tagline: Fighting Recession/Depression one molecule at a time

The proposed should contain enough A-Nol to make an elephant giggle.

Seriously - one big yellow smiling party in a bottle.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shelly, you just made me spit my coffee all over my computer!

We are all gonna be high on your LP yellow Shelly, it will be like LP's very own (happier) Spaceland. lol NO driving when using this perfume :lol2:

See - there is a market and I can only hope. :-

I know they are moving - so maybe - as they start unpacking - Mara/Dana will get a giggle and decided to create/make something totally lovely and totally LP Yellow. :-)

CC I love your combo of PG Dominance and our beloved Sugared Lavender so much (I have seven bottles of SL), that I just ordered a bottle of Slave to Sin amped with Dominance pheros as a substitute before it sells out! I am wearing the combo now and cannot get enough of myself!

Dont they just blend SOOO well together, I love them! Funny thing, I havent tested Slave to Sin and Sug lav. Seeing as I havent put any scent on today I am going to test these two out.

I have been starting to think of the day when i use the last drop of PG dom scented. This will be sad. I maybe need to see if I can nab some more...

I have 3 bottles of sug lav and it saddens me too..I need more, I am so going to have to get me some more...

But the question dear one is would you BUY it?

<rofl>

I actually, would if it were something other than predominately floral......my skin with florals is hit-and-miss. Sometimes they work beautifully, such as with Happy Water, and sometimes they go terribly terriby awry.....there were many examples of this......one was Forever After....BAD BAD mistake on my part.....

Maybe the "yellow" could be more of a citrusy thing.......

BTW, have you tried Happy Water? It has A-nol in it and is a great, uplifting phero blend.....

I actually, would if it were something other than predominately floral......my skin with florals is hit-and-miss. Sometimes they work beautifully, such as with Happy Water, and sometimes they go terribly terriby awry.....there were many examples of this......one was Forever After....BAD BAD mistake on my part.....

BTW, have you tried Happy Water? It has A-nol in it and is a great, uplifting phero blend.....

I have. I did the whole loaves and fishes thing to my sample vial- if I turn it upside down and pray - more will surely appear.

Sooner or later I realized it wasn't happening on my command (Yes - I realize I'm only omnipotent in my dreams)- and I have a new full, whole bottle of Happy Water on it's way. Along with a bottle of Pure Sugar/bumped with an A-Nol load - so I can pop nearly anything with a burst of sweet laughter.

Until Ail tells us what she's concocting with Mara/Dana.

BBwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhaaaaahhhhh.

That smell? Of heat? Your are right. My wallet is indeed on fire.

EDIT:

Forever After was Horrid on me.

PeeeeeeUUUUUUUUUWWWWW.

Wanted to like it - but Shelly + Forever After = Shelly STINKS.

Bad naughty Shelly.

Ick.

Edited by Shelly B

Forever After was Horrid on me.

PeeeeeeUUUUUUUUUWWWWW.

Wanted to like it - but Shelly + Forever After = Shelly STINKS.

Bad naughty Shelly.

Ick.

LOTS of different florals do that on me......its my skin chemistry......some are lovely and some go rancid.....

ETA.....I personally have 3 bottles and a couple of samples of Happy Water....yes, I Hoard.....and I can empathize with the flaming wallet thing......

Edited by Dolly

CC what do you think?

Well I'll be honest (of course :) ), at FIRST the two went a lil wonky on me (I have noticed this with Slave to Sin). There is one scent note in there that just goes odd on my skin and doesnt blend with the others. It almost gives of a fruity melonish scent (odd when you think of what is in Slave to Sin and what it smells like in the bottle). THANKFULLY after about 30 mins to an hour this smell goes away and I am left with creamy deliciousness that I get with sugared lavendar and PG dom. Mmmm very ncie. I can handle the lil wonkieness at the beginning for this yummy dry down and wear :thbf54f4bf:

I am constantly getting whiffs of myself and I smell GREAT!

I empathize with you on the floral notes. Almost every one that I have tried to date goes rank or turns to soap on me. Gardenia was one of the few but my skin ate it. And whatever is in Pink Emerald stayed pretty and floral on me. Everything else? Thinks I need to smell freshly scrubbed rather than pretty and floral apparently. So I guess I'm saving some dollars this month. LP Pink, Baccanalia (sp?), and Sorceress are the only ones I think won't turn to soap or go rank with my chemistry. This is a very, very floral month!

Happy Water does not work with my skin... So, I just ordered a couple of "happy" scents of my own design:

21st Century Venus with A-nol, B-nol and EST

C&J's Treacle Trollop with Alpha-Androstenol and just a hint of cops

Suki's Boy Bait with SS4W (so I can layer it with anything - I don't like Pure Sugar, but use this one for the same purpose)

Happy Water does not work with my skin... So, I just ordered a couple of "happy" scents of my own design:

21st Century Venus with A-nol, B-nol and EST

C&J's Treacle Trollop with Alpha-Androstenol and just a hint of cops

Suki's Boy Bait with SS4W (so I can layer it with anything - I don't like Pure Sugar, but use this one for the same purpose)

I already have two bottles of C&J's TT... so yummy! Hadn't thought of getting it with Alpha-Androstenol.

I also like the idea of using Suki's Boy Bait in place of pure sugar because pure sugar is a little strange on me.

I wish we could get the Alpha-Androstenol as an unscented roll on since I don't care for sprays much.

I wish we could get the Alpha-Androstenol as an unscented roll on since I don't care for sprays much.

You could always ask the ladies if this is possible. It may be more expensive but I am sure Dr. Stone could make it.

We got EoW in oil base ;)

I already have two bottles of C&J's TT... so yummy! Hadn't thought of getting it with Alpha-Androstenol.

I also like the idea of using Suki's Boy Bait in place of pure sugar because pure sugar is a little strange on me.

I second this request - I'm not as excited about the sprays - travel too much so the little roll-ons a better option for me.

That being said - I am still excited about getting the A-Nol in the Pure Sugar base.

Because a little giggle is better than none at all. <g>

*Replies whilst typing away furiously in another window*

T-DHoc (it's SO much easier to say that way, too!) is a very cool molecule.

Know how it's often claimed that you can NEVER make a second "First impression" on someone? Okay, T-DHoc GIVES you that unique chance. It has the effect of causing even people who have known you for AEONS (UK spelling, so probably not correct for those in the US..) to see a "new" you..

It's like a veil comes down over their memory, so they will not quite recall exactly what the impression of you they had BEFORE was. T-DHoc totally resets their Neurotransmitters that effect long-term memory recall, to absolute ZERO, and I am very excited about its usage in pheromone blends - can you tell? ^_~

There will be a lot more to read about that ..soon..

*Gets back to work* ^_~

Blessings

Ail )O(

Hmm, sounds a bit like this:

neuralizer_mib.jpg

... could be very handy indeed ;-)

I accidentally put this in the other thread, but here it is again. I asked the ladies to put a mix of est and b-nol into my bottle of To Soothe a Broken Heart. I think that cops and my guy don't mix well so we'll leave them out and see. He also doesn't like the smell of Sexology (I love it myself) so I thought I'd try a variation on it in a different scent.

I accidentally put this in the other thread, but here it is again. I asked the ladies to put a mix of est and b-nol into my bottle of To Soothe a Broken Heart. I think that cops and my guy don't mix well so we'll leave them out and see. He also doesn't like the smell of Sexology (I love it myself) so I thought I'd try a variation on it in a different scent.

Okay..Before I can answer you properly and so I can help as best I can with the copulin issue, I need to know just TWO things; Have you already made him AWARE that you are using pheromones, and if so, does he know WHICH of the perfumes you own, DO contain pheromones? My answer will depend very much on your response.

Blessings

Ail )O(

Okay..Before I can answer you properly and so I can help as best I can with the copulin issue, I need to know just TWO things; Have you already made him AWARE that you are using pheromones, and if so, does he know WHICH of the perfumes you own, DO contain pheromones? My answer will depend very much on your response.

Blessings

Ail )O(

That was exactly what I was wondering......I know where you're going with this one Ail, my dear......I'll leave it to you......

I am very interested in this as well. My hubby HATES cops... and can smell it a mile away... And no he isnt gay... but he sure doesnt like them... which sucks cause I have alot of scents with pheromones in them. but I wear them for fun and enjoy the reactions and attention I get and laugh to myself. I know thats bad.. but its the truth...

Blessings

Ail )O(

Nope and nope.

I think it's the androstenol he smells because he has commented on it at times when you had no cops on but did have other mones hasn't he? I am shocked at the times he has picked up on it when you had them so well hidden!

I seem to have the best luck with Treasured Hearts and Soulmate. I also have some LP: Red with est and b-nol and it seems to be okay. He doesn't seem to mind Cuddle Bunny unscented either, which does have cops, but way down on the list.

I haven't mentioned anything to him because I'm wanting a clean slate, experiment-wise and don't want to skew my results.

Eww androstenol does stink...

I train DH - if I am wearing a scent that he doesn't much lurve, but I think is sexy, I give him a big ole dose of lovemakin'. Thereafter he associates the scent with good times.

Pavlov ain't got nothing on me.

I'd dose up some strategic body parts with EOW and give him a thorough education on what cops are for...worst that can happen is that he still won't care for the cops, but you will have gotten a good romp out of it! :(

I train DH - if I am wearing a scent that he doesn't much lurve, but I think is sexy, I give him a big ole dose of lovemakin'. Thereafter he associates the scent with good times.

I'd dose up some strategic body parts with EOW and give him a thorough education on what cops are for...worst that can happen is that he still won't care for the cops, but you will have gotten a good romp out of it! :(

Good idea! I've got some Nakai Nectar coming in my next shipment. It'll be the test to see if it's the cops or something else.

Good idea! I've got some Nakai Nectar coming in my next shipment. It'll be the test to see if it's the cops or something else.

Okay, that's a starting point for me, but if you wouldn't mind posting in this thread please with your results after you try that, I will help you again, but I need to see how that experiment goes for you first.

Blessings

Ail )O(

Okay, that's a starting point for me, but if you wouldn't mind posting in this thread please with your results after you try that, I will help you again, but I need to see how that experiment goes for you first.

Blessings

Ail )O(

He doesn't seem to like the honey-based scents at all (hence the punt on Sexology and on Pherogirl) so I thought I'd try the Nakai. He likes the scent of To Soothe, so I thought I'd try it with just the est and b-nol. He likes Couer de L'amour and the LP:Red with est and b-nol.

I've generally been wearing TH and Soulmate (both a once next to each other) with a variable LP scent.

Exactly. I have negotiated a great many things that way. ;)

But especially fragrance because with the socialization process I would either end up with a guy who clung to his commercial-based scents in a deathgrip or someone who didn't wear scent at all, and that determined the prevaling attitude in regards to perfume. At least with the OTL he loves sweet scents on me (which let the cops/pheros do the work) and anything else he doesn't really pay attention to anyway. But it was a lot of bribing to get him to let me dab him with various things, although he's thankful for the additional motivational factor involved. :Hug_emoticon:

Blessings

Ail )O(

I'll post as soon as I get it! If it's not the cops, then we'll whittle it down from there.

I'd dose up some strategic body parts with EOW and give him a thorough education on what cops are for...worst that can happen is that he still won't care for the cops, but you will have gotten a good romp out of it! :Hug_emoticon:

OMG Pony, you had me BURSTING into giggles...If I had juice in my mouth (too late for coffee ;) ) It would be ALL over my comp ;)

Nakai Nectar is a lovely scent but I will let you know that I can note the cops in this blend. Let it drydown before letting him smell it. I wore it today, LOVE it, but still note cops when I put it on. :)

He doesn't seem to like the honey-based scents at all (hence the punt on Sexology and on Pherogirl) so I thought I'd try the Nakai. He likes the scent of To Soothe, so I thought I'd try it with just the est and b-nol. He likes Couer de L'amour and the LP:Red with est and b-nol.

I've generally been wearing TH and Soulmate (both a once next to each other) with a variable LP scent.

Not everyone likes honey, I am so not honey ho B) Personal preference. It may be that scent note and not the pheros. And just so you dont get sad, I have MAYBE one honey scent, but MANY great phero scents AND perfumes. Lots of great LP's if you have to avoid honey for your honey :)