BRAG on your favorites

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but as I said, if it has the same base, even with chocolate as an additional ingredient, it still could possibly be on the light side.

Curiouschic!! Egg has now been rebrewed!! I'm going to get a full bottle (based on your recommendation since we do seem to like the same scents) but probably with some pheros--maybe Treasured Hearts. Do you think it's too light to get some cops in it as well??

I am not the biggest chocolate scent fan. SO I am going to start with a sampler, although I LOVE the original so it wouldnt surprise me if I end up with a bottle of this goodie :D I think Treasured hearts would be perfect. If I didnt have a bottle I would have amped my Sugared lavendar with it.

It's going to be different from the original EGG recipe (somewhat, at least) but if it has the same base as the original EGG it is a very light scent, way too light for cops.

I agree with luna. I think this would not be a good mix for cops. I dont think scentwise it would cover well (except the ladies are miracle workers). Also I know this is a fertility potion but too me cops arent synergis (sp?) with it.

But I could very well be wrong :wub:

I

I am not the biggest chocolate scent fan. SO I am going to start with a sampler, although I LOVE the original so it wouldnt surprise me if I end up with a bottle of this goodie :D I think Treasured hearts would be perfect. If I didnt have a bottle I would have amped my Sugared lavendar with it.

I agree with luna. I think this would not be a good mix for cops. I dont think scentwise it would cover well (except the ladies are miracle workers). Also I know this is a fertility potion but too me cops arent synergis (sp?) with it.

But I could very well be wrong :wub:

I

You have a point with the 'energy' that cops have vs. the fertility aspects of Egg. I trust y'all's judgement!! My problem is I'd like to try some blends with more cops but I am seeming to gravitate towards the lighter scents that don't take them well.

You have a point with the 'energy' that cops have vs. the fertility aspects of Egg. I trust y'all's judgement!! My problem is I'd like to try some blends with more cops but I am seeming to gravitate towards the lighter scents that don't take them well.

well just keep in mind that although you may want to cover the cops, its important to be able to smell them a little...

last night i totally doused myself in the essence oil.

i mean, i was driving to work and just rolled the stuff on like it was perfume and OMG the stench.

my ride was about 45 minutes, and it faded enough to try and cover with a potion.

i rolled on my peachymix which is WAY light,

and literally got told i smelled delicious.

a few times even :abfx:

since i am in an atmosphere where people have no problem telling eachother "dude you reek" (in a mostly male beer pub) i expect all the time to get feedback.

i have gotten bad feedback before wearing too much of a pheromone that smelled smoky,

but never a look sideways about the cops yet.

well just keep in mind that although you may want to cover the cops, its important to be able to smell them a little...

last night i totally doused myself in the essence oil.

i mean, i was driving to work and just rolled the stuff on like it was perfume and OMG the stench.

my ride was about 45 minutes, and it faded enough to try and cover with a potion.

i rolled on my peachymix which is WAY light,

and literally got told i smelled delicious.

a few times even :abfx:

since i am in an atmosphere where people have no problem telling eachother "dude you reek" (in a mostly male beer pub) i expect all the time to get feedback.

i have gotten bad feedback before wearing too much of a pheromone that smelled smoky,

but never a look sideways about the cops yet.

Well, I'll leave it up to the Ladies when I make my order. They'll know for sure if the cops will overwhelm the scent or maybe enhance it. I do wear BI without any cover and my Guy hasn't said anything negative, quite the opposite, in fact.

Well, I'll leave it up to the Ladies when I make my order. They'll know for sure if the cops will overwhelm the scent or maybe enhance it. I do wear BI without any cover and my Guy hasn't said anything negative, quite the opposite, in fact.

i think women tend to be more sensitive about the smell of pheromones than guys in general.

we might think they smell bad, or funky,

but men for the most part just dig some nasty smells if they make them feel good,LOL.

Hi again, SWBookworm..

Copulins I feel would very much overwhelm the scent of Egg, since as Luna says, it is light, airy and ethereal - not a lot of strength to the scent. It stays close to the skin, just the way you want it to, so that special person has to come close to you to be able to inhale its marshmallow-soft gorgeousness.

I however have had SS4W added to mine and since it does NOT contain Copulins, it works very well indeed.

I am not sure just how much of SS4W as an add-in is still available, but I can highly recommend it as it works seamlessly in Egg, and VERY effectively.

Blessings

Ail )O(

i think women tend to be more sensitive about the smell of pheromones than guys in general.

we might think they smell bad, or funky,

but men for the most part just dig some nasty smells if they make them feel good,LOL.

I could probably get away with used motor oil as a scent, but I'd still amp it up with some BI!

• 2 months later...

I've seen a thread for the best scent mixes but not one for the best phero combos, other than a few scattered suggestions in different threads. So I thought I'd start one to find out what some of the experienced phero ladies keep in their arsenal to elicit certain results, ie what different things do you use together to really bring a man to his knees, for cuddly sex, passionate sex, or what do you use together to create a bubbly personality, or that calms other women, etc etc.

I've seen a thread for the best scent mixes but not one for the best phero combos, other than a few scattered suggestions in different threads. So I thought I'd start one to find out what some of the experienced phero ladies keep in their arsenal to elicit certain results, ie what different things do you use together to really bring a man to his knees, for cuddly sex, passionate sex, or what do you use together to create a bubbly personality, or that calms other women, etc etc.

Well, as for the types of sex, it depends very much on your pensonality and the personality of your man, so it's hard to say EXACTLY what the result will be.....that said....

In a nutshell, though, with me and my man.....I use.....LAM or BAM, BI.....all of it.....lots of cops. Cops=SEX. Period. Cougar is sparkly feeling, A-nol (woozy floozy) is giddy.....

Treasured Hearts is a really good "spread the love" phero.....makes men and women want to be your best friend. Also good for tempering serious discussions elicited with massive does of B-nol or True Confessions. If you are using True Confessions, and you think that a serious discussion is going to happen, and it is possible that it may get tempers flaring, use Treasured Hearts. TH has also been good for me in the bonding type of sex....you know, not just passion, but FEELING.

I will never be without LAM and/or BAM. NEVER. Those two are great, they are good alone or layered with other scents, and the cops/Androstenol mixture is indispensible.....

Hi Femme, Here is a list of some of my combos.. tried and true.. will have to find new ones with Stone pheros.

Great Female Bonding Combo: Popularity Potion + Treasured Hearts (or coeur de lamour) will switch out to Heart and Soul when my supply ends.

My Life of the Party + Sexpot combo: Popularity Potion + Cuddle Bunny (scented) + IS/A base (waiting to finish my IS/A bottle before switching to Cougar) and for extra oomph I lace Treasured Hearts on my hair ends.

My Sugar Daddy Secret Lover Combo (this has kept him around): IS/A + Me Jane + Cuddle Bunny (scented) + Soulmate + Blatent Invitation + PCC + Pherogirl. (will switch out IS/A and Soulmate). *Warning* the clean up on this one is hell... I get hits for 3 days after serious scrubbing and bathing.

General out and about everyday mix: Same as My Life of the Party (minus treasured hearts).

Blatent invitation + anything= equals trouble.

Blatent invitaion alone= equals trouble.

I hope this helps.. spilling the beans gives my phero-conscience peace... thank you for the opportunity.

Blatent invitation + anything= equals trouble.

Blatent invitaion alone= equals trouble.

This really cracked me up.....I have most of my scents boosted with BI....just for that added oomph.....try LAM with BI if you really want to see fireworks.....

Edited by Dolly

This really cracked me up.....I have most of my scents boosted with BI....just for that added oomph.....try LAM with BI if you really want to see fireworks.....

Ive been working on successfully reversing some pre-existing conditions my aging lover has been battling... the addition of LAM to my mix (including BI) may be just what the doctor ordered... Thanks Dolly... I'll keep you updated!

Ive been working on successfully reversing some pre-existing conditions my aging lover has been battling... the addition of LAM to my mix (including BI) may be just what the doctor ordered... Thanks Dolly... I'll keep you updated!

A hefty dose of cops can "raise the dead", so to speak.....my third husband was basically impotent....very rarely could he "complete the job", if you know what I mean.....that was when I first started using pheros.....I mixed a perfume oil 50/50 with EoW....he dragged me into the bathroom for a quickie within 1 hour of exposure....

If his problem is anything like that, the increase of your copulin dosage will help, trust me....

Oh MY Goodness Krazykat you use so many for your sugar daddy mix . Do you just kind of put it all everywhere not really paying attention how much you use? What kind of hits do you get with that, that is a hell of a lot of cops so I'd imagine lots of DIHL. :Sexy:

Dolly~ I thought about adding in EW oil straight up for precisely this reason of added cops... and I may cave in and get some when I make my next order. The affects on my Lover Ive seen with the cops is quite amazing. I use PCC along with Pherogirl so I get 2 different types of cops.

I am open to more suggestions on how to increase the dosage or types of cops... I really like the idea of adding in LAM to my Sugardaddy mix w BI... sounds great.

Femme.. Usually (but not always) the order goes like this..

Base- Cops (In my case thats Pherogirl and Pcc) I cover my body with these together.. especially the parts I want kissed.

wait a few minutes.

Spritz- Sex-pot perfume-blend (right now mine is IS/A.. other examples are Cougar, Super sexy, phero x-to come out soon etc.) *Warning* My experience is if you mix this blend with anything other than cops, you will not get the same affects the perfume is intended to get.

I usually spritz my legs and arms with this one (4 spritzes total).

Cuddle Bunny over my chest and belly (covering the base of cops) really smells good over phero-girl (these are ok to mix.. mainly cops and est go real well together)

Blatent Invite on my neck points (2 small swabs).

Soulmate on my hair ends.

Me Jane on my wrists and hair strands that are not covered by Soulmate.

Sometimes I add in a sample or suprise phero to my signature SD mix soo he doesnt get to accustomed to my mix (always on virgin skin territory).

one important note:

*BEWARE* this mix in public is outright dangerous. I wore this out with lover and cab driver almost drove us off the road AND you will get hit on from guys who think, feel and know you are ready to DO them..

Edited by KrazyKat

Dolly~ I thought about adding in EW oil straight up for precisely this reason of added cops... and I may cave in and get some when I make my next order. The affects on my Lover Ive seen with the cops is quite amazing. I use PCC along with Pherogirl so I get 2 different types of cops.

I am open to more suggestions on how to increase the dosage or types of cops... I really like the idea of adding in LAM to my Sugardaddy mix w BI... sounds great.

PCC is weak compared to EoW.....EoW is sometimes difficult to get the hang of....I would suggest trying LAM or BAM, because they bothe smell great, the scents layer well with others, and they have a hefty dose of cops (BAM actually has more)......try it with JUST Blatant Invitation....it has everything you need.....trust me on this one.....

Dolly.. I will up the dosing on BI and wear with LAM alone together when I see my lover (over the pherogirl-cuddle bunny base of course) and see how he responds.... I am curious to see the affects of these together. Thanks for the advice here.

My Quince is in his mid-fifties and copulins are a godsend! So every blend I use with him has to have cops. He also responds well to EST, but that's not merely in a sexual sense. The type of scenario we engage in determines which mix I use, but I only use one blend (meaning perfume-based blend) at a time (I'm going with Dr. Stone's opinion that too many compounds cancel each other out).

However, when you're dealing with someone in that general age range it's a good idea to utilize other strategies in addition to the use of pheromones. Supplements, techniques, and a lot of all-around TLC and stroking (ego and otherwise) will ensure a very randy man, in my experience. :blushing:

Edited by luna65

My Quince is in his mid-fifties and copulins are a godsend! So every blend I use with him has to have cops. He also responds well to EST, but that's not merely in a sexual sense. The type of scenario we engage in determines which mix I use, but I only use one blend (meaning perfume-based blend) at a time (I'm going with Dr. Stone's opinion that too many compounds cancel each other out).

However, when you're dealing with someone in that general age range it's a good idea to utilize other strategies in addition to the use of pheromones. Supplements, techniques, and a lot of all-around TLC and stroking (ego and otherwise) will ensure a very randy man, in my experience. :love:

I was about to start to a thread about what pheros are best to use with older men, but you already answered my questions. I found out this weekend that a older man (he's in his fifties, I'm in my thirties) I was crushing on years ago is now smitten with me (which works out well since we're both single now) & I'm more than ready to see what it leads to. The cops laced perfumes I have are LAM in Spicy Brown Sugar, Sugared Vanilla & Honey & Sandalwood & Resins, Cuddle Bunny 09, Me, Jane & a sample of Tail. I'll be sure to use them liberally when I'm around him.

Thanks!!! :love:

I was about to start to a thread about what pheros are best to use with older men, but you already answered my questions. I found out this weekend that a older man (he's in his fifties, I'm in my thirties) I was crushing on years ago is now smitten with me (which works out well since we're both single now) & I'm more than ready to see what it leads to. The cops laced perfumes I have are LAM in Spicy Brown Sugar, Sugared Vanilla & Honey & Sandalwood & Resins, Cuddle Bunny 09, Me, Jane & a sample of Tail. I'll be sure to use them liberally when I'm around him.

Thanks!!! :love:

Hehehe, oooh girl! Have fun! Get in to trouble! :love:

• 4 months later...

What a fun thread! I never saw this before. My dearest phero enhanced beauties? What a tough question, as all my LPs are dear to me! That said, here goes:

1.LPsummer'09/H&S

2.Wildflower/Popularity potion

3.LPAutumn'09/Dominance

4.Sweet Revenge/Dominance

5.Fairest/H&S

6.Sorceress/Dominance

7.LAM sandalwood

8.OCCO Red

9.UnPop.

10.UnH&S

11.Money Honey/SWS

H&S just makes me feel good. It gives me buzz, like you get when you're around a crush. Thats why it's a fav. for me.

Dominance is a staple for me, because I am 4'11". It just gives me a taller, in charge presence.

Copulins are a staple, because they make me feel good. The TT & I both enjoy the copulin blends, w/o any negative effects. Although, when he's not in the mood, & I have them on. It never fails, Ill lose my patience, go to bed. Then he will be like, why don't you come here? So I can say cops always work, I just can't promise instant results!

Popularity potion is a favorite of mine. It can be hit or miss though. I've had the best results w/ it in a blend. It just seemed like the unscented is too strong, & people feel the need to come up & touch me. Which can be very annoying!

Swimming w/ Sharks- I haven't really noticed any effect w/ this blend. I really like the money honey fragrnce. I just don't think I work in the type of environment, where I could possibly notice the effects.

Edited by Beccah1

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone have any newfaves? I am completely stumped as to what I'm going to boost my next bottle of Red or P&D(?) with. Uggh,there are too many wonderful choices!

Edited by Beccah1

G&L and Cougar are my current faves. I LOVE G&L especially for this time of year. I only have a few blends that I amped on my own but haven't worn them yet or much to make them faves.

ETA: any scent I love amped with cougar would be a favorite.

Edited by starlitegirl

I found out that Girl/Girl works famously for me.

I wear it and its charasmatic on my chemistry :666:

Right now I only have it in my Bosom Bows

(which is fine by me because I am in luve with the scent and wear it most)

but if I could create more mixes,

I would add Girl/Girl to

Nox2009,

Wax Poetic,

and possibly Eye of the Storm.

I would also add a copulin kick to all of them as well, provided it didnt mess with the over-all scent.

• 2 months later...

Hmmm...now I have to rethink this...do I have any new faves???

Pheros only:

DYG - gone but not forgotten, my groovy friend. I feel a little like Shaggy when wearing this. In a good way

Cuddle Bunny (Pharmacom) - still flicks my bic

Boy/Boy - for those :666: days, takes the red out, so to speak

Scented:

LAM Original - seems I wear it more & more now as a basecoat

Mara's Rocket Fuel - yeah 'nuf said

LP Red with Heart & Soul - never fails to get the warm fuzzies

I have tons of others, but those are the top few that I pet and coddle and whisper sweet nothings to.

DH, you ask?

Intellectual Man - he has gone through a bottle of this. Last night he was out late, and I stood at his desk and just inhaled straight from the bottle. I love the smell of this....<sigh> smells like my darlin'. He wears this as a basecoat every day to work.

Merlin's Blend w/ Swimming with Sharks - this is the blend he wears most to work. Merlin's blend is smooth but commanding, and the SWS I think lends a smooth sort of authority.

For playtime, SUPER is a clear indicator of what's on his mind, and he gets lucky ever' time.\

Afterwards, he almost always puts on Teddy Man (I don't think he even realizes he does that...hehehe)

Hmmm...now I have to rethink this...do I have any new faves???

Pheros only:

DYG - gone but not forgotten, my groovy friend. I feel a little like Shaggy when wearing this. In a good way

Cuddle Bunny (Pharmacom) - still flicks my bic

Boy/Boy - for those :blush: days, takes the red out, so to speak

Scented:

LAM Original - seems I wear it more & more now as a basecoat

Mara's Rocket Fuel - yeah 'nuf said

LP Red with Heart & Soul - never fails to get the warm fuzzies

I have tons of others, but those are the top few that I pet and coddle and whisper sweet nothings to.

DH, you ask?

Intellectual Man - he has gone through a bottle of this. Last night he was out late, and I stood at his desk and just inhaled straight from the bottle. I love the smell of this....<sigh> smells like my darlin'. He wears this as a basecoat every day to work.

Merlin's Blend w/ Swimming with Sharks - this is the blend he wears most to work. Merlin's blend is smooth but commanding, and the SWS I think lends a smooth sort of authority.

For playtime, SUPER is a clear indicator of what's on his mind, and he gets lucky ever' time.\

Afterwards, he almost always puts on Teddy Man (I don't think he even realizes he does that...hehehe)

lucky lucky lucky girl!!!!!!!!!!!

I adore Merlin's, and mine just started to make a habit of wearing it.

Now if I could get him to experiment with the pheromones......

My faves....

Bastet will always be number 1.

Loving my Bosom Bows.

Super for Women

Blushing Milkmaid is getting lots of love lately

Ail's V Vanilla

and more recently:

Feral and That Kind Of Girl

lucky lucky lucky girl!!!!!!!!!!!

I adore Merlin's, and mine just started to make a habit of wearing it.

Now if I could get him to experiment with the pheromones......

Get him one that is boosted....he doesn't need to know.....my man has really started digging the pheros.....

I'm with you Lor Bastet is and will always be my #1 favorite. I still have a little sample vile that I guard. My next favorite would be True Confessions because of both the self effects and the effects on others. I find myself to be quite refreshing when I am being honest.

I would have enjoyed trying true confessions, but im already guilty of TMI....

Dolly there are many things I want to try but im still not working.

Good idea though!

• 2 weeks later...

I love, love, love Breaking the Ceiling, I feel very much like a competent, intelligent, professional when I wear it. And everyone else thinks of me as one too!

Tabby - I like rocking the Dom in the right situation.