BRAG on your favorites

Garland & Lace ,original,will always be my first true :( I am saving it for special times.

Lately my go to has been the combo of Occo Red & LP Red...the sum is more than the total of it's parts :)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see I'm liking the Lace currently. H&S will always be a favorite for me. I love LAM as a basecoat for everything!! Rock Star Red Carpet is definitely in my play list now :party: Of course the boy/boy in Teddyman, cuz it makes the 'bitch' back off!!! Est. in anything is my 'forbidden' love due to TT's reaction. & the gone but never forgotten 'Popularity Potion'.

The TT wears whatever I put on him. I did notice a bottle of LP#9 that I didn't purchase for him, on dresser.

I knew it was a new one, cuz it has an 'enhanced with Charisma for men' sticker on it. Either he's purchasing LPs in secret now, or he has a mistress. I'm leaning toward the first theory, lol. So apperantly he likes Charisma. He also like 'Woodland Man', & Popularity Potion.

The TT wears whatever I put on him. I did notice a bottle of LP#9 that I didn't purchase for him, on dresser.

I knew it was a new one, cuz it has an 'enhanced with Charisma for men' sticker on it. Either he's purchasing LPs in secret now, or he has a mistress. I'm leaning toward the first theory, lol. So apperantly he likes Charisma. He also like 'Woodland Man', & Popularity Potion.

Aww, that's kinda cute, Beccah.

Let's see I'm liking the Lace currently. H&S will always be a favorite for me. I love LAM as a basecoat for everything!! Rock Star Red Carpet is definitely in my play list now ;) Of course the boy/boy in Teddyman, cuz it makes the 'bitch' back off!!! Est. in anything is my 'forbidden' love due to TT's reaction. & the gone but never forgotten 'Popularity Potion'.

bwa ha ha! Another convert/addict is born... :lol: