Amber Enchantment

Dolly

So, I bet you can guess what I'm doing! Bathed in a bunch of new samples, sniffing myself into oblivion!

Since I am an amber lover, I had to test out Amber Enchantment! This one is really nice! It starts out sweet, but pinky-sweet. I guess that is the pink sugar. Then it starts to deepen, but still with a fluffy sweetness on top. I like this one.

I cant wait to smell this one.I think I am going to love it! Dolly love your new avatar its very cool!

Dolly love your new avatar its very cool!

Thank you!

Edited by Dolly

So, I bet you can guess what I'm doing! Bathed in a bunch of new samples, sniffing myself into oblivion!

Since I am an amber lover, I had to test out Amber Enchantment! This one is really nice! It starts out sweet, but pinky-sweet. I guess that is the pink sugar. Then it starts to deepen, but still with a fluffy sweetness on top. I like this one.

So is it sweet like candy plus lots of amber??

So is it sweet like candy plus lots of amber??

Yes, I think that is how I would describe it.....it has an almost "edible" quality that I didn't get with Sugared Amber.....

I got a notice that i have 2 packages at the post office - they better be from LP or i may go insane - i got a bottle of this scent unsniffed - it seems from Dolly's review that i did a good thing, i did not like sugared amber on me too much and it seems like this is what i was looking for with sugared amber

Oooh! Now I have to try this!

Love your avatar, Coffeemama !! Hi !!! I'm liz

Edited by liz

I am so excited for this scent I could just spit! They had me at Amber. I'm like an Amber slut. If a scent has it in there, I want it. :A002:

It sounds like they created a candy amber...sweet mother, I want it!

You crack me up Jo Anna! :A002:

I am so excited for this scent I could just spit! They had me at Amber. I'm like an Amber slut. If a scent has it in there, I want it. :love:

Spit huh? How dramatic! As for the amber slut thing, I am curious... Do you prance around in your knee-high red lace-up patent leather boots when you are wearing amber, or to earn the money to buy more amber?

As for me, it is to buy more amber... ^_^

Spit huh? How dramatic! As for the amber slut thing, I am curious... Do you prance around in your knee-high red lace-up patent leather boots when you are wearing amber, or to earn the money to buy more amber?

As for me, it is to buy more amber... :love:

Don't judge me. And, yes, I DO wear the red boots to earn money to support my LP habit. I use the white ones before Labor day. ^_^

I got a notice that i have 2 packages at the post office - they better be from LP or i may go insane - i got a bottle of this scent unsniffed - it seems from Dolly's review that i did a good thing, i did not like sugared amber on me too much and it seems like this is what i was looking for with sugared amber

This is a feeling I have experienced many times. Waiting for the packages is not easy, but we must hang in there and be strong.

Back to the topic:

I ordered a sample of this today because it sounded very enticing. I'm good when amber isn't a primary note, so I'm hoping this will be wonderful on me.

Yep JoAnna , its candy amber! YUM YUM YUM ! :love:

You guys are kiling me here!

You guys are kiling me here!

I felt your 'pain' on Monday, BUT TODAY ........ I got my 2 orders yesterday, and after my usual LPOD, I've been able to experience it (calmly and not half as insane as last night)this evening and well.......it's true, it's FABULOUS !! (sorry Jo Anna)

Edited by liz

I felt your 'pain' on Monday, BUT TODAY ........ I got my 2 orders yesterday, and after my usual LPOD, I've been able to experience it (calmly and not half as insane as last night)this evening and well.......it's true, it's FABULOUS !! (sorry Jo Anna)

I'm not listening...la, la, la, la...*she says with a finger in each ear*

Amber Enchantment is my new favorite. I have already ordered a full sized bottle of this. Last night I put on some Me, Jane and covered with the Amber Enchantment and my hubby became a sex craving crazy man. He couldnt get enough of me or the scent combo.

This is really nice! Pink but soft...It almost reminds of Esmeraldas minus the floral and green.This is a pink sweet grown up scent.I like this a lot!

Candy amber is right on the money, like crystalized rock candy amber, sweet and full with a nice bottom. i love it, so glad i got a bottle.

I have to go to a corner and sniff myself - my boss is wondering why something was not done yet - oh i don't know b/c i have not unlocked the secrets to cloning myself? or making 26hr days?

Can't wait for the retrograde to be OVER!!!!!!

A variety of enchanted ambers, sweet pink sugars, pink citruses, and a touch of pink sparkles and vanilla! Very different from our Sugared Amber, but sexy, dark and deep.

VANILLA ~ Aphrodisiac, inspires happiness, playfulness, sexual arousal, lust, vitalizing.

SUGAR ~ Attracts love, luck, sweetness and riches. Lust inducing.

BERRIES ~ Attraction, draws fortunate circumstances in all areas of your life.

AMBER ~ Fertility, love, luck, riches.

AMBERGRIS ~ Increases personal power, heightens sexual responses, dreaming.

In the bottle: berrylicious, with warm amber to round out the dark end.

On, wet: sense memory, this is like a strawberry bubble-bath that I had as a little girl. All the notes blend seamlessly into this warm, strawberry, girly whathaveyou.

Drydown: The amber and ambergris take on their own characteristics, giving this a lovely incense like backdrop. The berry front note takes on an almost rosey quality, and I get thrown from Grade School to High School, as my memory matches this stage of the blend to an incense I loved as a teenager.

This is a very girly scent. I enjoy the balance of empowerment and playfulness this one lends. It's not a scent I thought I would like, but I enjoy it a lot, and it definitely has a place in my scent wardrobe.

This is one that I would not have picked to buy, as I didn't think I would like anything Amber. Thank goodness I ordered the monthly sampler. I've had it for a few days, sniffed it and was intrigued, but still didn't use it. I decided to put some on this morning - and oh my - this is an unexpected favorite. I'm usually not one for sweet things, and although this has a sweet smell, it has other layers (the vanilla and the amber) that make it still have a deeper lingering scent. This may have to be a full bottle. I really love it, and like I said, I usually stay away from anything called out as "pink" or "sweet".

Love it!

Robbin :Hug_emoticon:

I ordered a full bottle of this before I even received my samples, because the description said it was an even better amber than the sugared version, which I was already in love with!! Once I receive the (ridiculous number) of packages I already have on order, I definately intend to get another full bottle before this is on the endangered list.

I am so excited for this scent I could just spit! They had me at Amber. I'm like an Amber slut. If a scent has it in there, I want it. ^_^

As for me, it is to buy more amber... :huh:

LOL very nice ladies!

I am wearing this one and it is very pink sugar meets amber smoothed down into a sweet puff of powder.

Yep, "candied amber" describes this perfectly...if anything this is more sugar than amber on me, but there is a nice round basenote suggestion of amber. It's like the two qualities are equally prevalent...but their combination is a whole other thing. There's a 70s era strawberry incense evocation for me on the drydown. I get a scent memory of smelling all the incense packets in the record store, lol.