Theresa's sugared gerbils

Wore this tonight w/ dabs of OCCO white...

I was walking around the dvd store, this woman passes by me stops in her tracks & yells OMG you smell so good. What are you wearing? I said Love Potion Sugared Gerbal..She said well I'm in love, it stopped me dead in my tracks...

An older lady walks up and said, it really does smell good. I thanked them, told them to go on line and continued shopping.

I got all the way to end of the isle, was looking @ more dvd's, after a moment the gentleman next to me says, Wow you really do smell good. I thanked him. He said no, Thank You...

what a great LP night...

last time I wore this the guy @ the post office made a fuss....

Im glad I have 2 bottles..might have to get more if sale is still on in a few weeks.

This reminds me of chamomile tea, but more perfume-like. The sugar is sort of at the edges for me at first, but eventually it kind of folds into the rest of it. For anyone who would enjoy an herbal scent I think it's very nice, it would make a nice pillow scent for bedtime, for example.

• 10 months later...

Thanks to my dear Steph for gifting me with a bottle....anyone who has this must try it as a bedtime scent! It works beautifully - I needed something to calm me down a few nights while I was away (and Master Quince needed his sleep so I couldn't molest him) and the zzzs came quickly when I slathered it on (although Q remarked that I smelled "too grassy" when I snuggled up to him).

Thanks to my dear Steph for gifting me with a bottle....anyone who has this must try it as a bedtime scent! It works beautifully - I needed something to calm me down a few nights while I was away (and Master Quince needed his sleep so I couldn't molest him) and the zzzs came quickly when I slathered it on (although Q remarked that I smelled "too grassy" when I snuggled up to him).

Took my sniffee out after reading this review. I think this is not for me. It smells, as Luna said, too 'grassy' for my liking. I'll probably stick to rose or vanilla for bedtime.