True Confessions/EoW - Road Test

Yikes!!!!!!!!!

OK - so you all warned me. When you open the package of EoW - PeeeeeUUUUUUUWWWWWW.

So for what it's worth - major, major, MAJOR understatement ya'll.

Sweet J*sus that is bad.

Blah. Fooey. Whew. Egad. So much worse than cheese - where to even start?

But - after stinking up my car like some horrific dairy accident - simply by rolling a teeny tiny stripe of EoW on the wrists as soon as I picked up my package at USPS - I topped the other side of my wrists/hands with a big stripe of True Confessions. A new bottle of Sugared Honeycomb for cover was on the seat - to apply after the dry down - before I got to work.

10 minutes later - after being certain for most of it that I should claim some horrible personal misfortune and should turn around, go home, shower and start over because of the evil cheese smell - for every last one of those 10 minutes - I applied the Sugared Honeycomb.

As someone so recently said about a different LP product - Sex on a Stick.

15 minutes later - stuck in traffic - and my mind is going all sorts of creative extracurricular places. Which is problematic BEFORE work. :-)

By the time the day was over - multiple complements on my dress - I think - no joke - almost 10; three on my lipstick color, and one on my scent (and I quote - your husband is going to smell that and haul you off to bed.- by a male friend who is married and not flirting with me)

And since I've been home - the hubby has gone DIHL once, a different time - looked at me and lost his train of thought mid-sentence - and on a third interaction - told me I'm insanely hot.

Bring on the CHEESSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Smelly smelly cheese is crazy effective. It should be hermetically sealed when not worn - but bring on the CHEESSEEEE.

How's everyone else doing today?

Bring on the CHEESSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Smelly smelly cheese is crazy effective. It should be hermetically sealed when not worn - but bring on the CHEESSEEEE.

A girl after my own heart! I swear by it.....and, stinky as it is, it has NEVER let me down.....

Oh, and the "Sex on a Stick" comment was also about EoW, if I'm not mistaken .....

Edited by Dolly

Yup, stinky vinegar cheese is worth it ever' time!

Road tested twice now - same effects - DH is *after* me when I've got it on. Even the next morning - just crazy the effect of that evil smelling stuff.

Men are weird.

And with just the tiniest schmear of EoW before work - I've gotten a guy who normally can't decide if he loves me or what's to kill me - come more to the side of he loves me. I'm in a huggy work place - and I'm getting them all day long now.

Cheese is crazy effective.

maybe this could be camouflaged into a yummy strawberry cheesecake scent? lol I've never personally used this stuff though

Oh, it can be camouflaged.....there is a LOT of it in PheroGirl....and there is some in Nakai Nectar, too..... I have camouflaged it well in many instances. Since cops are actually a SCENT thing and not an actual pheromone, it works best if the men can smell it a little bit......

I wouldn't recommend it, just because the more you know what these things really smell like, the more self-conscious you might become in terms of utilizing them. When they're blended, at least, then you may or may not actually smell that component, but you'll still reap the benefits!

I wouldn't recommend it, just because the more you know what these things really smell like, the more self-conscious you might become in terms of utilizing them. When they're blended, at least, then you may or may not actually smell that component, but you'll still reap the benefits!

I think this is what happens with a lot of the ladies who have tried straight EoW/Essence Oil......they start thinking about can they smell it/how bad does it smell/what are they thinking when they smell it/do I stink/is somebody getting turned on or off by the smell......then it becomes obsession. Yes it stinks, but men react MUCH differently to it than women. They are smelling it (MAYBE), but they are reacting to it much differently than you.

ME? I frankly don't care what it smells like because I know what the results are......I'll wear straight gasoline if it gets the effects I want.....I cover it so that it won't freak me out and repel other females.....frankly though, I HAVE gone out of the house with straight EoW on, with no cover....for testing purposes....know what? I still got hits!

Well sure you would - that stuff is practically foolproof! :lol:

My thing is I have to smell good to myself first and foremost, which has likely sabotaged me in the past...but I don't wear pheros every single day. I have a very sensitive nose and it definitely affects my mindset, even to think I know this smells good to a guy...if it smells bad to me, then it's not going to work, ultimately, because my psyche is already traumatized (i.e. I don't have the confidence or happiness required for the goal). So therefore pheros have been hit-and-miss with me until I got into using the LP ones, in that I could utilize my philosophy of smelling beautiful makes me happy and powerful (with added benefits, of course), which is less pragmatic than that of most long-time phero users.

Well sure you would - that stuff is practically foolproof! :banana052:

My thing is I have to smell good to myself first and foremost, which has likely sabotaged me in the past...but I don't wear pheros every single day. I have a very sensitive nose and it definitely affects my mindset, even to think I know this smells good to a guy...if it smells bad to me, then it's not going to work, ultimately, because my psyche is already traumatized (i.e. I don't have the confidence or happiness required for the goal). So therefore pheros have been hit-and-miss with me until I got into using the LP ones, in that I could utilize my philosophy of smelling beautiful makes me happy and powerful (with added benefits, of course), which is less pragmatic than that of most long-time phero users.

Yeah, I don't wear pheros every day, either......but I do wear them a lot......I have had a lot of fun since I found pheros, for sure!

I think this is what happens with a lot of the ladies who have tried straight EoW/Essence Oil......they start thinking about can they smell it/how bad does it smell/what are they thinking when they smell it/do I stink/is somebody getting turned on or off by the smell......then it becomes obsession. Yes it stinks, but men react MUCH differently to it than women. They are smelling it (MAYBE), but they are reacting to it much differently than you.

ME? I frankly don't care what it smells like because I know what the results are......I'll wear straight gasoline if it gets the effects I want.....I cover it so that it won't freak me out and repel other females.....frankly though, I HAVE gone out of the house with straight EoW on, with no cover....for testing purposes....know what? I still got hits!

Dearest Dolly -

You are so right. I had used a walloping amount the other night. Enough that my little one came in while still in dry down - and said "MAAAAAAmmmmmaaaa - what is that HORRIBLE smell?!" Must admit - that made me quite self conscious.

Even Sugared Honeycomb in HUGE amounts - was not enough to cover that mess - and YET - my DH was all over me like white on rice before bed and again in the AM. On a work night/work morning. Which never ever ever happens. Ever.

After some experimentation over the past week and a half - a teeny tiny schmear (a dab on both wrists), one dot at the back of my neck at the hair line, and two teeny tiny droplets at each pulsepoint on the neck - seems to be optimal. With the smallest amount - I am woman - hear me roar. And listen to the crowd following me. :-)

When I use too much - I get dirty looks from other women. When I use tiny drops - I don't get the dirty looks AND I get a trailing audience of males. One of who now calls me Sweetie - which is too funny since the nicest thing he would have called me before is witch.

Dolly - is as usual - correct. It's been all about finding the balance with my personal chemistry and going from there.

Best,

Shelly B

wow ladies.

i was just trying to determine what would be best to cover EoW and sugared honeycomb appears to be a favorite around here.

sounds yummy.

now pink sugar doesnt mesh with my chemistry.

i have a bottle of it and i rarely use it.

i usually wear DK Delicious but im open to anything from here with more of a vanilla or carmel scent.

wow ladies.

i was just trying to determine what would be best to cover EoW and sugared honeycomb appears to be a favorite around here.

sounds yummy.

now pink sugar doesnt mesh with my chemistry.

i have a bottle of it and i rarely use it.

i usually wear DK Delicious but im open to anything from here with more of a vanilla or carmel scent.

Pink Sugar doesn't work with my chemistry either. But Sugared Honeycomb is absolutely the sexiest thing going.

It is thick and rich and almost gooey smelling.....but not sugary-sweet. Thick honey-sweet. All of the main Love Potions (original, red, black) have a lot of vanilla.....if you want to try something that already has the cops AND scent, you can try Phero Girl.....it has a bunch of EoW, the honeycomb, and a bunch of other sexaaay things like bee pollen....VERY yummy and a head turner for sure! Look here .

Another one that has the EoW already added is Nakai Nectar....very fruity and fresh smelling.....here it is....

Edited by Dolly

I think this is my next order, even with the stinky cheese reference. I'll let you know what happens to me. I'm trying to change my friend into a lover and am hoping this might pull him over the edge.

Id also reccomend trying some Blatant Invitation. Based on your other posts it ay be just perfect for your situation. It has Cops in it so you will get a lil stinky cheese but it dries down to a softer finish than EOW.

Hey Shelly, SOOO glad you are getting such great results AND that you had the patience to find oyur perfect mark. HAVE FUN! :)

Id also reccomend trying some Blatant Invitation. Based on your other posts it ay be just perfect for your situation. It has Cops in it so you will get a lil stinky cheese but it dries down to a softer finish than EOW.

Hey Shelly, SOOO glad you are getting such great results AND that you had the patience to find oyur perfect mark. HAVE FUN! :)

Would agree that BI is awesome. But as always - my fave is unscented Cougar. Which I'm currently popping in intensity with the tiny drops of EOW at major pulsepoints - and loving the results I'm getting. Was at a dinner part the other night - and I was little Miss Smoking Hot Popularity. All bright and sparkly but smokin' at the same time. It was the best. Had no shortage of people who were interested in talking to me that night.

Once again - will cry a river of tears when unscented Cougar is gone. Am already trying to figure out if I can use Cuddle Bunny with the same effects since the base blend is similar- topped off with Est/Nols and some cops - but I'm guessing percentages are off - AND in the end - Cuddle Bunny is a Pharmacom as well. So the whole run out thing would continue to be an issue.

Bwwwaaaaaahhhh.

Someone (Mara/Dana/Ail/Dolly/Buehler/Buehler/Anyone???) tell me they are working on a Stone Labs replacement for Unscented Cougar? Pretty please? Pretty please with sugar on top? I nearly had a heart attack when I got an out of stock notice on the Unscented Cougar - but I still managed to place my order. So I'm hoping I got one of the last precious bottles. I guess if I really have to - I could order component parts from Androtics and blend something on my own that I could pray would be close.

Fingers crossed there will be news on this soon. :-)

• 4 years later...

Ran across this and decided to break out the EOW (which was actually tapped shut IN a plastic bag.

Well break glass in case of use....

topped off with some whoopsie daisy cake.

boyfriend hates cops. responded once really well to jouir de. haven't had an equal response since then to eow or my cops perfumes. maybe it's the honey.

will try straight drops of EOW with cover and if that doesn't work, I guess focus on heavy honeys even though they're not my fave.

• 1 year later...

Has anyone else ever thought EoW had a soft sweet smell to it? My body chemistry has changed recently and suddenly this smells so good to me.

ETA: Oops, wrong thread. Will repost in EoW

Edited by WnG