how do they taste...

Ok, this is probably a dumb question, but after a perfume is applied and dries down- oil based, does anyone have any comments from partners, so, or casual fun-lol, about if they taste bad, or are noticed?I am trying to find some places on me that wont be kissed, so as not to be tasted.. I thought of along my hairline, and use the top of my hands as I talk with my hands alot. But then I seem to wash them alot too,, so that gets to be a problem. But I prefer being kissed as to not.lol so trying to find a solution. Thanks

Ok, this is probably a dumb question, but after a perfume is applied and dries down- oil based, does anyone have any comments from partners, so, or casual fun-lol, about if they taste bad, or are noticed?I am trying to find some places on me that wont be kissed, so as not to be tasted.. I thought of along my hairline, and use the top of my hands as I talk with my hands alot. But then I seem to wash them alot too,, so that gets to be a problem. But I prefer being kissed as to not.lol so trying to find a solution. Thanks

My man loves to kiss/nibble/lick my neck and cleavage, and those are soe of my heaviest application points....he has never made a comment that they taste bad.....

test it yourself.....put some pheros and perfume on your wrist, let it dry down, and then lick it.....

My hubby does the same kissy.nibble.lick thing on or near my application points but I don't think he's aware of it. And has never commented on the tast. I would love for Me, Jane to taste like bananas and coconut though. Hmm

My man loves to kiss/nibble/lick my neck and cleavage, and those are soe of my heaviest application points....he has never made a comment that they taste bad.....

test it yourself.....put some pheros and perfume on your wrist, let it dry down, and then lick it.....

I ditto this response, those are my fav places to apply and me nuzzled ETC. I have never had a problem. SO I wouldnt worry about it :lol: