New Private Editions are up!

Ohh, you evil temptress!! I guess it's time to cache in those posting credits AND use my $5.00 coupon. If it must be done, it must be done.

• 2 weeks later...
http://www.lovepotionperfume.com/store/Private_Editions.html

Your latest batch of Private Editions are up! And your orders are being packed up now!

^_^

xoxoxoxox

M

You ladies are KILLING me here!

You almost had me buying the ones I already bought. ^_^ There are a few extra yummys I must snag.

Fantastic creations ladies!!

M&D you are true artists. We really keep you both very busy, don't we? :D

Edited by Jo Anna

You almost had me buying the ones I already bought. :banana052: There are a few extra yummys I must snag.

Fantastic creations ladies!!

M&D you are true artists. We really keep you both very busy, don't we? :banana052:

It's so cool to see everyone's customs and have them available to other people. I'm really looking at the one you and Christine did! Seriously considering buying it. You're floral customs look good too only I know the way florals go on me.

It's so cool to see everyone's customs and have them available to other people. I'm really looking at the one you and Christine did! Seriously considering buying it. You're floral customs look good too only I know the way florals go on me.

They are simple florals, so you may have more success. How did the Oriental Gardenia change on you? The single florals usually play nice. I don't even have these loviles yet and there already available for everyone else. :banana052:

They are simple florals, so you may have more success. How did the Oriental Gardenia change on you? The single florals usually play nice. I don't even have these loviles yet and there already available for everyone else. :banana052:

The Oriental Gardenia became very strong on me, like the myrrh and cardamom took over I think. I'm not even sure I smelled the gardenia at all. Any rich, resinous or incense type scent usually trumps the florals on me unless there are a lot of florals and the other scent is very minor component.

With all the bottles I have coming, I think I'm going to be buried under LPMPs for at least a week with testing and trying the different scents. There's only a handful that I've actually tried on the way. And that's not even counting the samples I got from last month and this month. But this time I will try to limit my bottle purchasing. No really. I will.

from starlite girl: But this time I will try to limit my bottle purchasing. No really. I will.

I only make about $70 a week, but that still doesn't stop me from spending more than I should on these! Maybe there should be a pheromone enhanced perfume to establish or enhance money saving abilities? :banana052:

Edited by Amanda

Holy $#!% !! you guys have been busy, tons of private editions !! I'm leaning towards Adrienne's "Honeyed Sin" and Shelly B's "Honeyed Amber & Musk".

Holy $#!% !! you guys have been busy, tons of private editions !! I'm leaning towards Adrienne's "Honeyed Sin" and Shelly B's "Honeyed Amber & Musk".

Shelly's has me intrigued as well.

If you'd like liz, I can send you a little decant of mine when I get it for you to try. Let me know if you'd like that. I have a thread in the trading forum. There's also a decant circle we're doing with a bunch of the private editions if you'd like to participate in it. There's a separate thread posted for that.

These new delicious private editions make me want to get all up in there and order ALL of them. Not only do we have to fight the credit card urge with the new January ones and now this!! I'm so confused. What's a girl to do!? ^_^

In case no one has noticed... Magical Omaha has two versions of Scandalous available now. One is the regular and one contains Cougar pheros... You'll see it listed as Phero Girl: Cougar - it is really Scandalous with Cougar pheros added... For those Cougars out there...

In case no one has noticed... Magical Omaha has two versions of Scandalous available now. One is the regular and one contains Cougar pheros... You'll see it listed as Phero Girl: Cougar - it is really Scandalous with Cougar pheros added... For those Cougars out there...

OH NO NOW I WANT THEM BOTH!! lol

Shelly's has me intrigued as well.

If you'd like liz, I can send you a little decant of mine when I get it for you to try. Let me know if you'd like that. I have a thread in the trading forum. There's also a decant circle we're doing with a bunch of the private editions if you'd like to participate in it. There's a separate thread posted for that.

You sneaky little bunny.....are you Adrienne ? sure I'd be happy to receive a sample, I'll send Mara/Danna an email to send you my addy, Thx.

sent the 'Ladies' an email to send you my email addy.

Edited by liz

Yep, liz, that's me! I'll send you a small decant to try.

Have you received my email addy ? I was considering joining the decant circle, read the specifics twice, I don't get it :001_302: ! There wouldn't be much I can contribute, everyone seems to have it covered, mine would just be dups.

Have you received my email addy ? I was considering joining the decant circle, read the specifics twice, I don't get it :001_302: ! There wouldn't be much I can contribute, everyone seems to have it covered, mine would just be dups.

I can't join the decant circle - I travel too much and ya'll would get aggravated at the wait times. Sorry! :-( I would rather ya'll still like me than join when I'm likely to be terrible at it.

Shelly B, I've decided to call the ride home on Phero Girl...... A SHELLY B MOMENT hee-hee

they also have dreams of avalon

Have you received my email addy ? I was considering joining the decant circle, read the specifics twice, I don't get it :lol: ! There wouldn't be much I can contribute, everyone seems to have it covered, mine would just be dups.

I didn't get your email addy yet. Were the ladies going to send it? They might just be busy with orders right now.

As for the decant circle, you don't have to have any of the scents to join. A few other members in it don't have scents either, and it's not a problem since it's not a large circle. It's just a way for people to sample them because they don't have samples of them available, and this way it's fun and easy.

And actually, you could help with one I think... sin city is one I think you have, isn't it? My decant on that is a little low so if we put you a few people after me you could top it off. How does that sound? Then you've contributed, and if not, no problem. Those of us that are contributing are doing it because we have them and we want everyone to get sniffs and tests.

Shelly B, if you want to join we can just put you at the end of the circle, and you can mail a decant of your scent into the circle, and we'll add you to the end of all the lists so that you get them at the end and don't have to worry about mailing them to anyone else unless the original contributors want their vials back, but probably not. Does that sound cool?

Edited by starlitegirl

Shelly B, I've decided to call the ride home on Phero Girl...... A SHELLY B MOMENT hee-hee

Have an awesome moment! Or several - hoping it's more than a moment. :banana028:

Does anyone else think the Banana riding the Cow is totally hilarious?

Random - need more coffee! :-)

Banana doing most things is funny to me, but I'm easily amused.

:blue_dancing_banana: lol I totally agree! Dom banana is priceless and the one with the whip...MUAHAHAHA! :banana028: Hey look there are two differnet dom bananas! :2743: Hehehehe :thumbup:

LOL, I'd say the banana riding the turtle isn't a Dom because he's not wearing a hood.

:angel:

Oh no thats the whipping one. I meant that there are two dom banana codes on the forum. :banana028:

Ah, okay. Yeah I noticed there's a few dups of some of the emoticons.

Did anyone besides me think it's hilarious there are multiple dom emoticons?

Wondering...

But it's been that kind of day...