New Private Editions are up!

I know that LP Honey is LOVE, so I'm dying to try Adrienne's Honey Patch, Adrienne's Honeyed Sin, Shelly B's Honeyed Fruit Blossom, & Shelly B's Honeyed Amber & Musk. :banana052:

Email the ladies and I will too, and request email exchange. Then I can get your address and I'll mail you a mini decant of my honey patch and honeyed sin. I can't wait till they get here so I can try them. They were my first two customs!

edited to add : do you have Jo Anna's shades of warmth? That one is to die for if you love honey. If you don't have it, let me know and I'll mail you a little decant of that one too if you like.

Edited by starlitegirl

uh, oh....

I hope I didn't mess with your plans for this swap circle, but I made a buncha little sniffees of some of the private editions...I sent out 50 sets of them, 5 to a pack. Sooo, many of you will be getting this or that. I'm sorry if I disturbed your plans. I didn't see this thread until now.

:unsure:

I made a buncha little sniffees of some of the private editions...I sent out 50 sets of them, 5 to a pack.

Coolness !!!

uh, oh....

I hope I didn't mess with your plans for this swap circle, but I made a buncha little sniffees of some of the private editions...I sent out 50 sets of them, 5 to a pack. Sooo, many of you will be getting this or that. I'm sorry if I disturbed your plans. I didn't see this thread until now.

Wow, how nice - as usual you are the bestest

uh, oh....

That is so awesome. :banana052:

uh, oh....

No worries, we can just change what we include and if people choose to not participate because they got to test what they wanted that's fine too!

Thanks for sending out the samples!

uh, oh....

ohhhh.... so embarrassed (my 1st post about this), my initial reaction was 'all about ME' :blush: , ummm..... Thanks Mara/Danna, you are BOTH too good to us !!!

Mara, I'm always excited to get private edition samples, as I'm sure everyone else is. Thank you so much for doing this. This is GREAT NEWS. And you most definitely did not mess with our plans for a decant circle. Actually, you might have just made it even better!!! There were samples we didn't have and some people felt badly that they didn't have samples. So this will probably give us a chance to try more and for even more people to contribute.

Thank you again!

:blush:

Now I'm super psyched about my package. I get to try all the Private Edition goodies. :clapW2:

uh, oh....

This is fabulous! Thanks Mara, you ladies are AMAZING and so gracious!

Mara, I'm always excited to get private edition samples, as I'm sure everyone else is. Thank you so much for doing this. This is GREAT NEWS. And you most definitely did not mess with our plans for a decant circle. Actually, you might have just made it even better!!! There were samples we didn't have and some people felt badly that they didn't have samples. So this will probably give us a chance to try more and for even more people to contribute.

Thank you again!

:rolleyes:

I agree with starlite, this will make the decant circle EVEN BETTER!!! Now everyone will have something to share with the group!

LOVE YOU!!!!

Is the honey used in the new private editions the same kind of honey used in honeyed seductions? I had an allergic reaction to Honeyed seductions. Otherwise I am interested in maybe ordering a bottle or two. Thanks.

Do you know if it was the honey or could it have been another component? Are you allergic to honey?

Do you know if it was the honey or could it have been another component? Are you allergic to honey?

I am not sure if it was the honey. But when I tried it, I got a terrible headache. So I am thinking it could've been the concentration level of honey or maybe the other ingredients. I am not allergic to honey, so I was surprised when this happened.

I am not sure if it was the honey. But when I tried it, I got a terrible headache. So I am thinking it could've been the concentration level of honey or maybe the other ingredients. I am not allergic to honey, so I was surprised when this happened.

Have you tried any other honey products here? (as they tend to use a couple of honeys) I know these special editions use various honeys (the descriptions mention this). Did you test honeyed seductions more then once? Cuz I know I get perfume headaches depending on time of the month and other factors.

I just checked the confirmation number from my email and it says that my package is at my post office! YAY! Now the question is do I wait for the mailman to come at his own leisure...or do I hunt him down?? :frown:

yay I got to try four of the new private editions too and they are all gorgeous!!

Okay, which ones??? Do tell.

i just got a few of these new editions with my order. OMG! Fab. I love them all.

Okay, you guys are killing us. :D Which Private Editions do you have samples for??

I received samples of Gretel's Candy Corn and Taffy, Christine's Yin Ylang, Kim's Cherry Almondine, Adrienne's Honeyd Sin and Shelly B's Honeyed Amber and Musk.

I will try all of these later, right now I have on Sexology! All of these mixes sound so yummy though I'm not sure which one I want to try first! :D

Edited by Amanda