Dolly's Dark Side

Dolly

I wore this out tonight and it made me feel like ... the sexpottiest sexpot who ever sexpotted. There's nothing else to say.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA.....that describes it perfectly! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

• 5 months later...

Just received this. OMG! This is fantastic! I got loads of violet at first then the musk and amber start to surface. I'm uncertain but I thought there's some sandalwood in it ..... DANG ... I might be wrong as I really have a very uneducated nose.

I will do anything to get another bottle as a backup. I will probably use this at night but I will consider using it in the day if I want to project a naughty and sexy image.

Edited by JOC

Just received this. OMG! This is fantastic! I got loads of violet at first then the musk and amber start to surface. I'm uncertain but I thought there's some sandalwood in it ..... DANG ... I might be wrong as I really have a very uneducated nose.

I will do anything to get another bottle as a backup. I will probably use this at night but I will consider using it in the day if I want to project a naughty and sexy image.

There IS a touch of sandalwood, if I remember correctly. There were supposed to be dark florals (violets), resins, dark vanilla, black musk, and a touch of sandalwood.....

Wore this a few days ago, and again today.....it has smoothed out and aged nicely over the past couple of years since it was brewed.....very nice! I think I like it even more (if that is possible)! My man seems to like it more as well.....he liked it before, but now he can't stop sniffing me.....

Edited by Dolly

There IS a touch of sandalwood, if I remember correctly. There were supposed to be dark florals (violets), resins, dark vanilla, black musk, and a touch of sandalwood.....

Wore this a few days ago, and again today.....it has smoothed out and aged nicely over the past couple of years since it was brewed.....very nice! I think I like it even more (if that is possible)! My man seems to like it more as well.....he liked it before, but now he can't stop sniffing me.....

This was a great creation Dolly ! One of my all time FAVS

I wear it quite a bit, so glad I have back ups for this one !

@PM, oh no, I sounded that way? Added the "pretty please" for fun, just like the icons available and some of the jokes I read on this forumn. BTW, my skin and nose can't handle the evilness Purple Pitch become after being set free from the vial.

@Liz, please disregard my post as I'm in no way trying to push the button.